[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't approach women >Cant even look them in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>Can't approach women
>Cant even look them in the eye more than 1 sec.

>WOULD RATHER BE BEHEADED THAN APPROACHING WOMEN

wtf is wrong with me. i am 25 years old, never approached girls i am scared of them.

I am not that bad looking and i am wasting my youth.

Please help me...
>>
Been on no fap for 1 month now, it should help guys, right? But it makes me even more frustrated.
>>
>>34115527
How is your relationship with your mother??
How your were parents?
I think answer lies here. If you hate your mother you hate all the girls.
>>
I love my mother.
But yea she made girls taboo for me.

I remember when i was 14 or 15 and we were watching tv. There was couple kissing, and my mother said turnt your head, don't look at it. (and it is just 1 example)
>>
>>34115488
>Cant even look them in the eye more than 1 sec.
Don't you fags even have the ball to make her lose eye contact first?
>>
Yea.... Its sad. I should kill myself
>>
>>34115756
How old are you now? Do you still live with your parents?
>>
i am 25 years, yea i live with them.
>>
>>34115861
Do women look at you first or do you look at them first when there's eye contact? What usually happens?
>>
Approaching women is a normie meme. It occured when normies tried to figure out why ugly guys have no girls, but normies refuzed to recognoze that women care only about looks. Then they made up the concept of "approaching".
If girl likes you, you will notice it and she will either approach you by herself or it will be really comfortable for you to approach her. If not, it doesn't worth trying.
I can ask every girl in my uni out, but all what I will have is being thrown out of uni for the harassment.
>>
>>34115960
>I will have is being thrown out of uni for the harassment.
Only american things.
>>
>>34116009
Uk is probably the small America.
>>
>>34115942
Yea they look alot. I am 6.1 and weight 220 (been lifting for 5 years now, to compensate for my severe autism). What happens? I usually turn away.
>>
>>34116049
Why UK became so cucked in those matters? I mean you cant even ask a girl out without risking getting into crap that you've mentioned.
>>
>>34116077
You can, you just have to be 8/10 at least.
>>
>>34116154
What would happen? At worst she would reject and you'd move on.
>>
>>34115782
no i do not

niggerniggernigger
>>
I would love to get rejected i really would, but i cant fuking approach no matter what. Like some demon inside me, stoping me.
>>
anon its easy JUST BE YOURSELF

huehuhuehue ecks di kys
>>
>>34116248
>I would love to get rejected i really would, but i cant fuking approach no matter what. Like some demon inside me, stoping me.
Are you me? fuck this hits very close to home
>>
>>34116248
I approached hoping that she would reject because i was tired of having feeling but she didnt. However in the end i cockblocked myself by not initiating further.
>>
>>34115488
>wasting

no, its over
>>
>>34116171
If you are ugly she would 100% reject you. If you havent noticed any interest from her there is simply no point.
>>
>>34116397
I mean yeah, she would reject but that's it. I agree that it wouldnt be the most pleasant experience but what if you succeed?
>>
>>34115488
So don't approach them?
>>
>>34115701
>If you hate your mother you hate all the girls
so not true.
>>
op, what worries you about girls particularly?

is that you cant talk with them? because approaching means to talk with a girl. if you want to be in a relationship you gotta talk with you partner. Sex is important too, of course, but talking and being is important too.

Just be yourself.
>>
>>34116448
You wont. There is a difference between "i dont know how to approach the girl who always tries to talk with me" and "i dont know how to approach the girl who has never noticed me". First one has a good chance to succeed, second has zero.
It is almost like asking someone to transfer his salary to your account. It costs nothing to ask for it and you lose nothing if he will reject doing so. Seems like a great deal, however we both know this is bullshit.
>>
I mean come on, it is 4chan, is supposed to be honest. Unless you all are just trolls.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.