[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do other robots get drunk/high when they still live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1479414970126.jpg (37KB, 512x372px) Image search: [Google]
1479414970126.jpg
37KB, 512x372px
So how do other robots get drunk/high when they still live with their parents ?
>>
>>34114533
I'm of legal age and parents don't care. Mom frowns when I drink too many times in a week though.
>>
I drink on weekends and my parents dont mind. I'll keep getting high until I move out or until it becomes legal. Not worth ruining the fact I get basically free food and rent for now.
>>
I get drunk and high with them.
Sounds like you just have an unhealthy relationship with them. My parents are great, they hate everyone else as much as I do.
>>
>>34114533
Pence looks so fucking weird and I don't know why
>>
>>34114533
By going to the corner store or liquor store, getting some beer, and drinking in mom's basement.

I love having lenient parents
>>
>>34114533
My parents preferred me smoking weed than drink alcohol as a minor, they knew I was a social outcast with no friends so they dad went with me to the place that issues medical marijuana cards when I was 16 and gave his consent to allow me to buy weed from dispensaries for "medical" reasons. they would only allow me to smoke in the backyard.

t.commiefornian
>>
>>34114533
If I have weed, my dad sniffs it out like a bloodhound and makes me smoke him up. He's almost 60, why can't he buy his own?
>>
>>34114533

> People not having their own rooms with doors and locks on them

I don't know about hard drugs like meth or something that might make you freak out, but booze and I assume most of the lighter drugs can be done when other people are sleeping and not in your room with you, no?

Hardcore mode just have a bunch of piss jugs... then get some vodka from gopnik friend and store in one of the jugs, with yellow food coloring if your parents are literally the NSA. If you can't have piss jugs (in other words you're a normie cuck with normie parents) then just get some drink from the store that comes in a colored bottle or even clear bottled water bottle, pour it out, replace with vodka, and drink while the normies aren't around. I imagine the same can be done with the other drugs... just like get a bag of chips, empty them out and fill it with weed or something. Or a bag of powdered sugar and fill it with cocaine. Blyat some of you robots are dumb :^)
>>
Guys my parents are normies and i live in scotland without locks on my doors and they are both like 60
>>
I had a vaporizer so i could smoke without any smell in my room with the door closer or if i wanted to drink i'd just make a mixed drink or take shots and make sure i didn't get really drunk
>>
>>34114533

You go out you fucking dumbass. Then you return late and just hit the sack.

Its not worth it. Hangovers suck balls ass.
>>
File: 1249 - XxlmUx7.gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1249 - XxlmUx7.gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>34114878

> Scotland

Vodka would be a shame then... just get some Scottish whiskey and put it in a cream soda bottle or some other bottle for a brownish drink. I don't know about drugs but I would imagine to stick to the stuff that won't make you freak out and give yourself away, and don't smoke anything as any kind of smoke smells strongly.
>>
>>34114533
Go somewhere else, go for a walk, get an evening job and do it late at night.
>>
Brother, just let your parents hit the joint. Sharing ain't so bad, don't be a dick.
>>
File: 1228161243-1.jpg (387KB, 1377x1777px) Image search: [Google]
1228161243-1.jpg
387KB, 1377x1777px
>go to uni
>live in own apartment
>4 hours away from parents
>drink and smoke as I fuckn' like

>lmao I am a Stacy
>>
>>34114533
Shove dryer sheets into an old toilet paper roll. Exhale your pot smoke into that. No smell.
>>
>>34114688
He looks TOO stereotypically human for today, because he's a time traveler born after millennia of racial homogenization.
>>
>>34114533
If you have a connect then you can always use edibles to get high, or invest in a vaporizer (always open a window just in case). As for alcohol I just wait until theyre asleep before breaking it out.
>>
>>34114533
My dad still smokes and my mom doesn't care so long as she doesn't see it in the house.

I'm 32.
>>
I could do either but I don't because it goes against my being.
>>
>>34115127

No you normie /pol/ retard shill, they mean he looks weird af. He has the creepy pedo look and the fact that he's perving on underage girls in op's pic only cements his status as the highest ranking pedo in America.
>>
>>34114676
Anon you realize that a good 90% of parents don't even like seeing their kids get ill? Or are you too much of an entitled cunt to realize other people, godforbid, might have it different lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.