[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anime is filled with diverse interesting girls who have different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

>Anime is filled with diverse interesting girls who have different tastes in partners and are willing to see past superficial flaws and love somebody for who they are
>Real women are all pretty much exactly the same as one another, they all want the same guys, and will immediately lose interest if a guy shows any sign of not being a standard-issue Chad

REEEEEEEEEE why is this allowed?
>>
>>34113423
this is about as true for men as it is for women
real life sucks
>>
Men allow it so it is allowed.

Same thing with capitalism. Everybody hopes eventually he or his child gets to the top of the food chain and fuck others in the ass. But in reality people keep up an unfair system where 95% of people and their children suck dick forever.
>>
>>34113423
>anime there's your answer, it's specifically made to appeal to beta cucks
>>
File: FkingPlebs.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
FkingPlebs.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
>>34113423
>He didn't know that real women were flawed before getting into anime

Fucking pleb.
>>
Life is what you want it to be bro
What you're saying is similar to saying all chinks look the same or anime is gay.

Only difference you're talking about more than 3 billion human.

so believe what you want, as long as it makes you happy.
>>
>>34113423
The best dreams I've ever experienced have always had Senjougahara in them.
>>
>>34113546
I got into anime in middle school in the late '90s and there was no /r9k/ to redpill people back then, and I thought Al Bundy was just a joke.

It wasn't until I grew up and actually tried dating women that I found out about how disappointing it actually is.

I guess anime really did ruin my life, I could've been a happy chad without it.
>>
File: 1481625007713.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481625007713.gif
669KB, 480x480px
>>34113773
>"late '90s and there was no /r9k/ to redpill people back then"
>"I could've been a happy chad without it"
>Implying he hasn't been bullied or talked shit to by women
>On this board

What are you doing here?
>>
File: 1479372052366.jpg (46KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479372052366.jpg
46KB, 350x350px
>>34113423
WHY CAN'T WOMEN BEHAVE LIKE THEY DO IN ANIME?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34113816
13 years on 4chan and /r9k/ is the nexus of sad lonely weeaboos on the internet.

Plus I come here to give senpai advice to younger robots since I'm much closer in experiences and personality to them than the usual Chad but have actually had "success" with women.

I was kissless, hugless, dateless, and GFless until 24 and only avoided virginity because a "virgin hunter" took mine when I was 21 and then never spoke to me again. Maybe it's presumptuous of me to say this, but I think I'm much more capable of giving robots advice that may actually work for them than the average chad who tries to come here and do it.
>>
>>34114023
>I'm much more capable of giving robots advice that may actually work for them
No you're not, because there IS no advice that will work for them. They are ugly spergs, therefore they will never succeed. QED.
Unless your advice can fix facial bone structure in a way that doesn't include expensive and invasive facial surgery or "JUST LIFT BRAH" then nothing you can say will be good advice.
>>
>>34114603
First of all, it's not true. For example, one of the hottest and coolest chicks I know is married to a fat Korean alcoholic manlet aspie and she's still head over heels for him. He has a decent career now but when they met he was a broke college student and she was a well-known cosplayer.

Secondly, you're right, I don't have good advice for generally attracting girls. However, not every thread is "tfw no gf," there are plenty of people posting here because they have (or think they have) an opportunity with a particular girl and that's a case in which I can actually help. I don't have any silver bullets but I have enough experience that once in a while I can help somebody figure out if a girl's really interested or not or how to turn an interested girl into a GF instead of losing the chance.
>>
>>34113827
Even if you're being ironic, it's true.

Why can't irl bitches be nice and kind like anime girls? No, they'd rather be bitchy, bitter and cunty than nice, kind and qt. To the point that it's impossible to talk to them if you're not one of the walking stereotypes that they like.
>>
>>34114603
amazing, they even changed his forehead and eyebrows AND made him muscular
where do I find this fine surgeon?
>>
>>34115357
>where do I find this fine surgeon?
Photoshop
>>
>>34115303
I don't even need nice and kind. I just want girls that have their own personalities and preferences instead of being mindless conformist drones.
>>
Araragi is turbo Chad lol. He's ripped as fuck and is witty.
>>
>>34115303

>Nice

You'd not feel very well if you took a beating like this irl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fcLNqxxRJc
>>
Real girls have shallower characterization than anime girls, but I think part of the reason is that we see more of anime girls. We get to learn their thoughts, how they act in different situations. Real girls we see the body language of at best, we'll never learn what they are thinking or see them in different situation. So there's a possibility they have a bit more depth, like anime girls, but that depth is invisible, so it could as well not be there. In practice, anime girls have much deeper and more engaging personalities.
>>
>>34116089
He's also a manlet with poor social skills.

Really though, I just wanted a picture that had a whole bunch of 2D girls of wildly varying types and Monogatari was what came to mind.
>>
>>34113467
>tfw in the 5%
>still hate life
>>
>>34113423
>Anime is filled with diverse interesting girls who have different tastes in partners and are willing to see past superficial flaws and love somebody for who they are

You're joking, anime girls all have the same 3-4 archetypes and nothing else. It's as standardized as you can get.
>>
Bird a best
>>
>>34116911
Only if you've only watched plebby anime.

There are at least a dozen main archetypes, dozens of sub-archetypes, infinite individual variations on them, and then girls that don't fit the mold at all.
>>
>>34113423
This happens because men are the ones behind these animations, men are the ones crating these characters and drawing them just to please more men.
Is just a desperate way to have some hope in that women can be like like this. We just keep lying to ourselves with this just to die alone in the end
>>
>>34114859
>Using anecdothic evidence to disprove a point

Stop
>>
File: kizumonogatari-poster.jpg (76KB, 542x768px) Image search: [Google]
kizumonogatari-poster.jpg
76KB, 542x768px
So we can all agree that she is best girl.
Right?
>>
>>34118234
Kaiki is best grill
>>
>>34116911
>3-4 archetypes
That's still more than irl women who have the same personality across the board.
>>
>>34113423
>REEEEEEEEEE why is this allowed?
you could just become anime op
>>
Correct OP

This is why waifus exist.
>>
>>34119036
Lol, in all seriousness this guy's got it right.
>>
>>34113423
Honestly where the fuck do you guys live? Where I live there are tons of different girls (no autistic girls from animes tho), some like chads, some like reading, some like anime, some like maths, some like being successful, and some are quiet and don't talk much.
>>34113773
>redpill
this place doesn't redpill anyone. the only """truth""" you're gonna get is "you're fucking autistic and will never get girls because of chads".
also spoiler alert: you didn't become autismo because of anime. You were always autismo, and as an autismo you ended up watching anime like other autismos.
>>
>>34114859
>cosplayer
She obviously has brain problems, daddy issues, likes shit guys in general, and huge yellow fever. Lmao nigga u stupid af.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.