[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normis get so angry when they see a fatbro eating in public?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 22 - FuTgDpP.gif (12KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
22 - FuTgDpP.gif
12KB, 633x758px
Why do normis get so angry when they see a fatbro eating in public? I'm not even hurting anyone. Fucking savages.
>>
Probably because they have to endure so much misery exercising and eating shit-tasting food to be slim, that someone who enjoys food offends them.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 213x237px
Lelllllllllllllllll

Back when I use to be fat I'd never eat out in public, and when I did, I'd eat very little, and only healthy shit.

>mfw now that I'm LEAN and MUSCULAR I always eat shit when I'm out to make other people think I have super amazing genetics, when in-fact I just eat super healthy 99% of the time
>>
Normalfags are all secretly jealous of fatbros because they're slaves to society and thus unable to enjoy life's pleasures in the way that you do. They wish that they could eat whatever they want but they can't, they can only eat tiny portions of shitty health food because they need to stay skinny and maintain their ego.
>>
>>34112823
>i'm not even hurting anyone

Only yourself
>>
>>34112823
I don't know senpai. Whenever I see a fat fella I stare at him, though. I love fatbros.. I wish I was the food they're eating... desu
>>
File: 1438921879533.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1438921879533.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
cause im pretty fit and i never fucking eat in public. and i'd wager to say most people with any sense of self budgeting and basic understanding of now nutrition works don't eat the kinda shitty food you fatties tend to eat while in public.
>>
>>34112860
There is a real fat dude at my uni who waddles around the dining hall. I sure am jealous of that 400 lb neckbeard who starts wheezing if he has to walk more than 100 ft.
>>
>>34112860
>thinks wanting to be healthy is a function of ego

these insecurities ain't gonna project themselves
>>
>>34112823
No one gives a single fuck about your fat ass
>>
>>34112823
fucking american things. I'm fat, i eat in public and i couldnt give a shit about it.
>>
>>34112823
They wish they could eat like you maybe.
>>
>>34112823
do they? i could understand pitiful looks, but rage?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.