[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing that, despite all your unique problems,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rrrr.png (354KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
rrrr.png
354KB, 455x601px
How does it feel knowing that, despite all your unique problems, your shortcomings, your "differences" from social norms that you hold with pride, your unique form of sadness, you will still be lumped under a number in a sea of similar people?

How does it feel to be a statistic?
>>
>>34112670
It feels fantastic to know that even under these circumstances i'm still number one!
>>
When I found /r9k/ and /fit/ I found out I wasn't unique anymore.

I use to have the whole autistic loner loser aesthetic guy thing going for me......but then I figured out there's literally millions of guys out there like me, millions of "beautiful ones", just focusing their life on aesthetics and isolation.

Now I just feel like shit because I'm not special anymore, at least in the eyes of you guys. Maybe to normies I'm still unique, in a fucked up way.
>>
>>34112925
bruh
your situation is different
your family is different
your believes are different
your taste in entertainment is different
hell even your language/accent/tradition is different

you can't compare yourself to anyone around you.
>>
>>34112925
"autistic loner loser aesthetic guy thing"? lmao, what the fuck? you're implying that's attractive or cool or something?
>>
File: 1462963876192.gif (520KB, 255x255px)
1462963876192.gif
520KB, 255x255px
So it takes something like 30 years to count to 1 billion, X7 for all the huemans alive today and you'd have to spend 210 years of continuous counting (can't even take breaks) to reach the number of people alive today, it's much larger if you also count those who died. Each count is an individual with their own problems worries and dreams, families and friends, damn right we're all a statistic we couldn't understand this huge world otherwise.

There's nothing new under the sun anons, why would want to be unique anyhow, you're not special or important and you never will be. Even if you become king of the earth you won't matter, just the king of some irrelevant rock on the edge of the galaxy, go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>34112670
I'm still more unique than the average normie

That aside in my experience the longer you live, the more you choose your own interests, the more people that are like yourself at least in certain aspects you meet.

Then you find new ways of differentiating yourself from them, and life continues

Actually I would rather like to meet some more people that are at least somewhat more similar to myself. The large majority of people are completely unrelatable for me, and I really don't get any satisfaction from that
>>
Bumping up my thread dss
>>
>>34112670
Feels pretty chill to be honest
>>
File: ule.jpg (948KB, 2860x1948px)
ule.jpg
948KB, 2860x1948px
>>34112670

>How does it feel to be a statistic?

It honestly feels awesome.
To be one in a swarm. To be one in the thing we call humanity.

We have low and high ends as a species.
But it's so confortable to know that if we zoom out from me or you, we still stand for something.

To know that when I'll die, I'll be forgot it's one of the confiest feeling of my existence.

Fragmentated into millions of pieces and become nothing.

Comfy desu.
>>
>>34115021

Sounds sad man. Like you will never be remembered after you die. It's like you just fade into nothingness man.
>>
>>34115592
Not that anon, but whether we accept it or not, we'll all be forgotten after we die. It doesn't matter if it's within one year or 50. Even if your name is remembered, at best it will only be a fairly brief summary. Shit, even if whole documentaries are made about you, they will never be able to convey the inner thoughts/dreams/fantasies/fears you had.
>>
>>34116417

Well we still remember people from centuries back, I'm sure we will continue remembering those people for quite some time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.