[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations Anon god has just given you a Light saber and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1484090792701.png (2MB, 1439x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1484090792701.png
2MB, 1439x1804px
Congratulations Anon god has just given you a Light saber and the gift of using the force.
He tells you in 10 years time about 20 percent of the human population will be able to use jedi-powers and discover Kyber Crystals (things that power the light saber) but he has given you a head start.

What do you do with your new found power?
>>
>>34112655
gets lots and lots of money so i can spend all my free time improving myself. once i am powerful enough, i will teach other people who i think are worthy, and i will start a political party that intends to take over the world, and improve the consciousness of the masses.
>>
>>34112655
I don't fuckin know. The force isn't as useful as other powers like even ki or even bending.

I definitely become a sith cause fuck meditating and killing my emotions, but fuck if I'm ever going to have an opportunity to push people around or shoot lightning or mind control people.
>>
File: pepethehutt.jpg (110KB, 1017x833px)
pepethehutt.jpg
110KB, 1017x833px
>>34112655
I use it to DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD
>>
force choke masterbation
>>
Go about the world performing small acts of wonder so that when the time comes I'll be seen the world over as a messianic figure
>>
I ask God why he's such a nerd
>>
>>34112689
>cause fuck meditating

mate, siths meditate too. they use meditation to call up on there emotions when ever they want. being a sith is probably a lot harder because of how harsh the teachers are.
>>
>>34112705
i never thought of this. can you use the force on your own dick?
>>
>>34112751
I see no reason you couldn't
>>
I'd go to the nearest elementary school
>become sub
>slowly earn kids trust
>show up everyday
>until finally full time teacher
>being to become really chummy with them
>become their favorite teacher
>in their last year I show up to school on the final day and slash them all down
>their tears will fuel me
>profit???
>>
Kill myself with a lightsaber, obvoiusly.
>>
>>34112741
If I'm the first sith I don't get a teacher. I get to choose to be weak with both sides of the force.
>>
File: 1484266215682.png (1MB, 1024x718px)
1484266215682.png
1MB, 1024x718px
become a bounty hunter.
>>
>>34113040
>I get to choose to be weak with both sides of the force.

this is why the force will never choose you.
>>
>>34112655
make toast of course
>>
>>34112655
Experiment with detecting force sensitivity. Find tons of force sensitive users, show them my power, let them be awed and then pretend to "bestow" it upon them before taking them under my wing.

Proceed to make the proper alliances and take over the world and such and such
>>
>>34113273
Yeah well like I said I'll never have a chance to use it. The force just isn't as interesting as other superpower sources.

I've never been really interested in telekinesis and telepathy. I'll never want to shoot anybody with lightning, throw people around, or mind control people. I'm way too passive to do anything sith related, and too interested in keeping my emotions to be a jedi.
>>
>>34112655
Train my body and practice my force powers until shit like a force barrier is 2nd nature/reflex to me and then literally cut down crime.
>>
>>34112655
sorry op but george lucas doesn't like people thinking they can be a jedi
you can't be a jedi you dont have ayylium midiclorians. the force isn't some random power it's due to genetics.
>>
File: 1484087233827.png (491KB, 1024x576px)
1484087233827.png
491KB, 1024x576px
>>34113908
shut up, don't crush a manchild's dream.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.