[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been recognised in real life from 4chan? What is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: russiangrill.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
russiangrill.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
Have you ever been recognised in real life from 4chan? What is the probability that people will find photos of you that you uploaded to /soc/ years ago?
>>
>>34112352
>uploading pictures of yourself.
If you do this you are a normie.
>>
>>34112352
>billions of people in this world
>one of the 100 people in a soc thread will recognize you

It is an extremely small chance
>>
>>34112384
That why /soc/ is 100% normie !
>>
>>34112384
lol

>>34112352
I've posted my face on here and /soc/, but only 1% of the Philippines uses 4chan so I think I'm on the safe side
thing is, everyone knows each other here, so if someone were to recognize me on this website...
ah well, not like it matters anyway
>>
>>34112412
Probably depends on if you live in a city or a rural town

If you post in a NYC thread people in NYC might recognize you
>>
>>34112384
I was always told I was very ugly, so I started attention whoring on /soc/ a few years ago.

I wish I was a normie because then I wouldn't be a khv NEET.
>>34112412
I thought so, but paranoia. What about the archives though? Couldn't a future employer look for your picture or something
>>
>>34112435
I don't know what you're laughing about, a robot would never want another person to know what they look like. You should gb2 reddit normie.
>>
>>34112352
No
>unironically going to sock
lolnormie
>>
>>34112451
fuck reddit man
layout sucks balls

and these days I'm sure I'll die alone
what people think of my appearance is the least of my worries
>>
>>34112352
I JUST WANT A QT FUCKING RUSSIAN GF WHO WEARS A MILITARY JACKET WHILE CARRYING A GODDAMN ADORABLE JAPANESE PURSE AM I ASKING FOR TOO MUCH? REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34112352
no but someone i saw someone browsing mobilly once, asked him what he was board he was on
>a- a-.. /A/
i scoffed and walked away
>>
File: 1444212521157.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1444212521157.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>>34112352
I haven't posted pics of myself. But i wrote a post once and someone replied to it with my name.
It scared the shit out of me.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (84KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
84KB, 500x455px
>>34112352
God, heavens, strike me. That girl is qte.
REALLY QTE.

Anyway, I was posting about a rather personal story of mines I had with a friend.
And someone replied with a comment that made me think it was that person.

>It wasn't.
>I got spooked alot though.
>>
>>34112352

I saw someone from high school in one of the r9k am I ugly? threads. I asked If he was who I thought he was then he deleted his post.

I KNOW IT WAS YOU JACOB AHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.