[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eggman is not a robot. he is an attentionwhore normie. everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: attentionwhore.jpg (29KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
attentionwhore.jpg
29KB, 521x533px
eggman is not a robot.
he is an attentionwhore normie.
everyone who likes him is a moron and a normie.
I will not be taking questions.
>>
At least he's not eliza
>>
>>34112083
Maybe he is a bit of an attention whore? So what? He's actually had a hard life and his videos are very entertaining and fun. Even inspirational at times.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>34112120
This post brought to you by a normie.
>>
>>34112132
No it's brought to you by someone not in my teens any more. A lot of his fans are in their mid twenties and have decided it's time to stop feeling sorry for themselves. They decided it was time to better their lives instead of just giving up.
>>
I think he understands us for the most part, but using e fame to get pussy is unforgivable.
>>
>>34112153
I'm 30 and I also think eggman is a sad attention whore. Robots don't want attention like he does. He is very fake too. Most people here who think they are robots are not also, so it's only normal that you would think he is a robot because you think you are a robot.

You should probably leave, this place isn't healthy for people like you.
>>
>>34112154
The chick that got with him was an Omegle slut who used him for money.

Look at his fucking face dude.

Like you wouldn't be all over it if some seemingly cute sweet girl took an interest in you.
>>
>>34112196
He has legitimate autism. He grew up poor with a single mother. His head is EGG SHAPED. He used to be obese. You are just a CRAB and you want to tear him down, buddy. The fact that he is trying is scaring you because you don't want to try.
>>
File: 1484008775830.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484008775830.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>34112083
Maybe you're all looking at this wrong. sure, he isn't very robotic now, charismatic even.
>TLDR there's hope for us to become failed normies
>>
>>34112237
I don't want to tear him down, I just think you guys should stop worshiping him and giving him attention, it's only going to hurt him in the long run.
>>
>>34112196
Tell us what a robot is, elder.
>>
>>34112204
>Like you wouldn't be all over it if some seemingly cute sweet girl took an interest in you.

Not that guy but I wouldn't. The cunt would obviously be up to something.
>>
>>34112083
fucking crack his head open. he is a dirty normie. anyone that supports him is part of the opposition, they are enemies. betas unite. normies BACK OFF!
>>
>>34112083
maybe so but all that talk about the "beta uplifting" is genuinely inspiring and makes me want to break out of this misery, if someone who looks like a squashed pancake can somehow escape robotism then maybe there is hope for me too. I aspire to have the self confidence he has.
>>
>>34112260
The inability to assimilate to cultural norms to the point of wanting to kill yourself. Eggman has had a hard life, but he is being accepted by others, he has followers and maybe some people would even be good friends to him.

I'm not really very elitist about the whole robot thing, but my problem is that people are getting hopeful because they are watching this attention whore, and they will have to face harsh reality for real one day. Giving robots hope will only hurt them in the long run. Robots are mentally ill and the only hope for them is medication and reeducation. Eggman has already surpassed these issues, he is no longer a robot.
>>
>>34112281
This is also how I feel. I also want to point out that he is the type of autism that makes it easy for him to talk for long periods of time in front of a camera. A lot of high functioning autists are good at this. It took time and practice.
>>
>>34112204

>Like you wouldn't be all over it if some seemingly cute sweet girl took an interest in you.

I'm not a retarded enough to think a girl could like me for anything more than what I can do for her.

And before you ask yes, I've had a cute girl come onto me and turned her down, sex ain't worth the trouble/risk, true robots understand this.
>>
File: 1482723085597.jpg (317KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482723085597.jpg
317KB, 960x960px
>>34112281
We all need to use /fit/ to become aesthetic. Use it to hurt roasties as a stealth misogynist
>>
>>34112300
A lot of robots are mentally ill, yes. But a great percentage of these mentally ill people would benefit from some basic socialization lessons.
>>
>>34112300
Implying all robots deal with social isolation the same way. Take a step over to the bitter angry side of robotics you woeful pansy. Hey payback on normies through success, you know, instead of constant whining maybe.
>>
>>34112281

I agree with his message, I just can't trust a non virgin. That's the ultimate in normiedom because you would risk creating another robot and dooming him to existence.
>>
I can see how eggy would be someone that would make robots scared. His story defies the idea that robots must suffer forever only to get worse and worse. Most robots revel in giving up and it makes them feel comfortable. When someone comes along and decides to not give up they will of course deny that he was ever a robot at all.
>>
You guys are missing the point. Eggy works like ten jobs at once. He's a madman. That's inspiring. Plus given how ugly he is, it really gives us hope.
>>
>>34112237
Yet he still got laid before me. Life sucks lol
>>
>>34112450

Eggmans only fault is his ugly head, my friend has a fucking tumor the size of a mango on the side of his face and still managed to be a normie.

Eggy is only a robot on the outside, not within.
>>
>>34112394
I am not bitter nor am I angry, I am worried about my fellow robots because this kind of hope will only hurt them in the end. You can't understand that however. I don't blame you, but your life is simply not like that of robots.
>>
>>34112083
Eggman looks a bit like eliza
fuckkkkk fuckkkkk
I can't get this out of my head
>>
>>34112506
Someone speaking eloquently on youtube isn't the same as speaking like that in real life. It is something high functioning autists can do well at in fact. Think of reviewbrah as well. Also, his earlier videos showed him as way more bitter and dull. He has gotten more charismatic with time and effort.
>>
>>34112335
no, we should learn kung gu. lifting is over rated for self defense. trust me. im a master fighter.
>>
>>34112572

Sure, but 10 FUCKING JOBS!? You can't pull that off without having enough normie blood to convince employers to hire you.

Don't get me wrong I think hes cool as fuck, but he would abandon us all for pussy.
>>
>>34112640
Abandoning you for pussy, is what men do.
>>
>>34112640
I believe they have all been menial jobs like gas station and grocery store. Keep in mind he doesn't have neetbux to fall back on or a wealthy family. If I'm not mistaken he has lived in rather poor or rural areas too which make it easier to get those jobs.
>>
>>34112671

That's fine, but don't claim to be a robot, beg for money from robots. and feed off the attention of robots, when all you want to be is a normie.
>>
>>34112748
I don't know that he claims to be a robot anymore. His whole thing has been the "beta uplifting". He is definitely not an "alpha". At the end of the day I like that he doesn't try to abide by the rules of r9k in order to be liked.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.