[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have rejected multiple women in situations which would have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1479153636050.jpg (19KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1479153636050.jpg
19KB, 600x465px
I have rejected multiple women in situations which would have led to sex because of my small dick. My co-workers even told me of a girl that likes me while out at a bar and I completely ignored her.

But would they have cared that much?
>>
>>34111395
If things get to the point that you've gone and whipped out your cock, she's not gonna suddenly walk out on you.
>>
a lot of girls wont berate people for being below average
>>
>>34111395
Some chads have tiny cocks man
>>
>>34111395
You sound like a dumbass

Memes aside, dick size is not the most important thing
>>
Are you stupid? Because if you aren't, you wouldn't be asking this question. Due to this >>34111414 and the fact that there's no other way of finding out except for trying. There's also nothing "bad" which could happen. You either have sex or you don't, and not having sex is your current default.

I feel like this is one of those humble-brag/I just want to share with someone threads.
>>
If you penis is below six inches, you should kill yourself. No girl is going to want to fuck you.
>>
>>34111395

Once you get to the point that your dick size is known, it is HIGHLY unlikely that she's just going to suddenly call the whole thing off.

And if you're worried about not being able to please her, then learn how to use your fingers and tongue.
>>
>>34111395
im 7 inches and 5.5 girth and i cant even go all the way without hurting my gf and sometimes she says she wishes it was smaller. some girls honestly do like an average dick from what i know
>>
what's a tripfag XD
>>
File: WojakGun.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
WojakGun.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>34111445
Tbf its more the worry that people talk and they may bully him. Im kind of in the same boat.

>>34111544
>tfw 4.5 x 5
>Also on anti depressants so cant keep an erection and no sex drive

People like you are so lucky
>>
>>34111779
>Tbf its more the worry that people talk and they may bully him.

Ok, fair enough. But that's all the more reason to follow this other anon's advice...

>>34111496
>And if you're worried about not being able to please her, then learn how to use your fingers and tongue.
>>
>>34111395
You don't need to be huge, six inches with nice girth should be ok for most women.
>>
>>34111779
I used to be on anti depressants and I had that problem too. My ex would basically goad me into sex. After I could finally manage to have an erection I could literally fuck for hours and when I came it would be buckets and it was the most incredible feeling I ever felt in my life. I kinda miss that.
>>
>>34111395
My only two girlfriend's girlfriend's left me because of my small dick. 4.4 inches. It's why I gave up on women, I'm decently happy by myself doing what I want. But the feels do come up every now and then. I feel you anon
>>
I'm 5.5 inches in lenght but my girth is fucked up with 4 inches ,_,
>>
>>34112187

Highly unlikely that that's why they left you. A mad girl will often bring something like that up to try to hurt your feelings, but I don't believe for one second that that was their only reason.
>>
>>34112287
sounds like a nice dick
>>
>>34112315
The first gf laughed at my cock the first time she got it out. And very audibly said "you've got to be kidding me." We did the high school bullshit thing where we broke up and got back together many times, and after a couple of those I read one of her texts saying "I'm so frustrated I can't get pleasure from his cock" to one of her friends.

Second gf- We were both more mature, just about finishing university and she just straight up told me that she wasn't happy with our sex life. Granted the bad sex life lead to us fighting more and shit like that, but having a small dick was a main(if not the sole) reason why the relationship died.

And before anyone says "lrn how 2 eat pus faggot" I made both orgasm orally and with finger/toys many times. And still the little dick did me in.
>>
>>34112524

I don't believe a single word of this; but if this is what you need to cling to in order to feel better about yourself, then I'll leave it alone.
>>
>>34112694
I don't cling to it? It happened and I was telling OP about it? I'm not depressed or moping around about it. Like I said before every now and then I'll remember back to it and get the feels, but I'm an adult and that shit goes away and I continue on with my life. The two women that left me because of my dick size is fact, and I don't have any resentment against them. I kinda understand from their point of view. So there's no "what ever makes you feel better" here.

But I'll leave it alone, whatever makes an m'intellectual internet troll feel good.
>>
File: dick size doesn't matter!.jpg (54KB, 634x408px) Image search: [Google]
dick size doesn't matter!.jpg
54KB, 634x408px
>>34112694
>I don't believe a single word of this

kek, fucking dicklets when will they learn
>>
>>34112524
>I made both orgasm orally and with finger/toys many times. And still the little dick did me in.

That's the worst thing, isn't it? You can try to compensate, work hard to give her orgasms only to have her body reject you because you are an inferior male.
>>
>>34112524
>I made both orgasm orally and with finger/toys many times.

They were faking it. If you were legitimately pleasing them in bed, then your penis size would not have mattered.
>>
>>34111395
>But would they have cared that much?
they were just being a good wingman ya fucker.
i cant even call you a fucker. shuddap op
>>
>>34111544
>>34111395
it's not even "some girls". A majority of girls have really no preference at all. "Size Queens" are really very few and far between, and like anything else it's just a preference to them and they're perfectly fine with a average size. Someone who would put you down for the size of your dick is someone you shouldn't be getting intimate with>>34111395
>>
>>34111496
I make my wife cum using just my tongue and middle finger and my middle finger is way smaller than my dick.

Btw OP, chicks are more likely to walk out on a guy with a huge dick, even a size queen will fuck a guy with a baby dick, she'll just be disappointed.

But women are used to having disappointing sex (most guys are selfish).
>>
>>34112853
How fat are you? 4.4" isn't even that small, it's within one standard deviation of the mean.
>>
>>34115687
I'm 5'9 at 178 pounds
>>
>>34115947
Maybe you should trim. A shorter lawn makes the tree look taller.

What country are you from? Maybe chicks are just assholes there. Vaginas are muscles, so they can derive pleasure from just about any object a long as it's big enough to squeeze (finger sized).
>>
>>34111395
>But would they have cared that much?
no op, once you get them naked you are good to go, girls tend to be nicer than most of us in that sense.
>>
Im 6.2 x 5.5, any femanon here to tell me what Im working with?
>>
>>34115687
>muh standard deviation

statistical concepts don't mean anything when it comes to dick size

women wan them big
>>
>>34116790
>women wan them big

This is true exactly as much liking men wanting women with big tits...

1) Nice to look at and play with, but not anywhere close to a deal-breaker for the vast majority of people.

2) Only up to a point (super-huge tits just look ridiculous; super-huge dicks are uncomfortable for many women).
>>
>>34111395

>Only person ever interested in me was this ugly black chick in highschool
>She asks me out
>Reject her
>Starts calling me racist for the remainder of the year
>Actually start being racist as a result

But I met a cool black guy at college and realised that generalizing is degenerate.
>>
>>34111395
No, most guys don't have long dicks. The internet is ruining men;s ego
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.