[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a big city instead of a small town? I fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0862.jpg (385KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
385KB, 1920x1200px
How do I move to a big city instead of a small town?

I fucking hate it here it's cold and windy, there's nothing to do, the town is like a mile long, there's no jobs, everyone here just gets fucked up and in trouble for fun, everyone's poor, the houses are run down, everyone's jobless on welfare fat and trashy, there's rumors everywhere, there's 0 opportunity and your BEST CASE scenario is being middle class and that's a stretch.

I don't care how poor I am. I don't care if I live in a Mexican basement, I don't care if I share a room with ex cons, I don't care if there's gunshots outside, I don't care if I work 2 jobs and eat ramen and bread every day. I'll do anything to never have to look back. I want the sun, I want people, I want to live the way people were actually meant to live, I want to see big buildings and fancy cars, I want beautiful girls everywhere. I want it all.
>>
What state you in?
Stupid original contents
>>
>>34111490
Ny senpai
Ddntsvbyecvr
>>
>>34111219
>>34111896
I live in upstate NY and some of my former classmates live and work in NYC now.

The only way is going to college and having richfag parents.
>>
>>34111951
What about poor people there that just cram a ton of people in apartments? If I went to college I'd have to wait until I'm almost 30 assume I pass and be in tons of debt

My mom is in a program for working at a college and if I live in the city already I can attend classes for free
>>
>>34111962
"Poor" people in NYC are not actually poor. They're just whining because NYC is expensive. Anywhere else in the world, they're richfags.
>>
>>34111980
I know that but if they moved somewhere else they'd immediately see a dip in their income wouldn't they? So moving there means you make more as long as you don't work at Burger King.

I just want to wait tables and walk dogs senpai
>>
>>34111896
holy shit I guessed you were from New York. Every other day there's some anon on here complaining about regional New York and how horrible it is.
>>
>>34112010
Hey fuck off I haven't been here in months

It is shit tho
>>
>tfw Bronx, NY
>tfw niggers and other nonwhites
>tfw nonwhite

I like jerking off to anime titties.
>>
>>34112039
I think about you sometimes. Who you are, what you're doing. Were you the one posting the sponge bob where do you live, where do you want to live threads?
>>
>>34111896
>Wanting to live in New York city

Live in a nice upstate suburbs
>>
>>34112413
I don't want to live in NYC per se just any large city and slowly work my way to the suburbs as I get old
>>
>>34112470
Ah, I live in NJ, in a suburb near AC.

I don't know how other cities are, I mean I've visited many places but living? Must be pretty harsh and dangerous

Is there a safe liberal city in the US? Maybe Seattle?
>>
>>34112526
Nah I want to live in the ones that are "dangerous" but what's dangerous to me isn't the same as some people
>>
>>34112526
what about San Fran?
>>
The only reason why I'd ever consider moving to the city is because I can't drive and they have public transport, but I'm working on it now.

Cities are loud, full of smoke, full of people, full of noise, and expensive. If you're a robot then I don't think you'll enjoy being a city rat
>>
>>34112547
Philadelphia maybe? Just be safe you know
>>
I've seen your threads before, OP.

You need to have a plan to get out of there soon. Too long and the place will drag you down with it.

I'd suggest going on weekend trips to the nearest city and meet some people, network, and get that all-important first job.

Obviously, you're online, so you can search for cheap airBnBs in that area. And when you're there, tell people you're looking! Hand out cards with your name and email on it. Hand out resumes. Show hustle and enthusiasm, people love to see it.

If you don't do this, you'll regret it. For Christ's Sake, OP, you've been singing the same song for years now.
>>
>>34112577
I take a kind of perverse pleasure in how miserable the city is. I may not like it, but at least I can kind of spin myself as some kind of Film Noir character or something in my head.

Also at least the food and shopping are good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.