[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know if niggers didn't exist, they'd be a pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Rei_Ayanami.jpg (30KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Ayanami.jpg
30KB, 197x300px
You know if niggers didn't exist, they'd be a pretty good monster for scary stories.

>Looks just like a regular human
>but all black
>only comes out at night

You could add some more things, like acts like animal or speaks gibberish. Call them human shadows or something, or maybe some humans lose their shadow and that's where they come from. Be neat for a fantasy novel tidbit.
>>
>>34111125
Nice idea anon. why don't you start writing?
>>
This is really good
Continue pls
>>
>>34111184
>>34111196
Thanks misters. Maybe I will throw it in some story. It'd be a good joke for the reader. You wouldn't mention race at all up until that point in the story, cause the concept just doesn't exist in that world, until the hero comes across an old lady telling some kids that because one of them lost their shadow, they have to put salt in front of their door or else a nigger will come in the night and attack them.

>what's a nigger grandma?
>it looks just like you do, but all black

Anyway the old lady would just be messing with the kid, his shadow just isn't there because it's overcast or something. Should probably come up with a name for them besides niggers though.
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (99KB, 854x634px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
99KB, 854x634px
>>34111125
>You could add some more things, like acts like animal or speaks gibberish
Well played.
>>
Dont forget the part where they usually come in a pack and outnumber you.

Thats probably the scariest thing about real life niggers honestly.
>>
File: slave_ship.jpg (161KB, 550x442px) Image search: [Google]
slave_ship.jpg
161KB, 550x442px
and you know the worst thing?
we brought them here
>>
>>34111508
For sure lynchings are scary like when they tie a rope around your neck and hang you from trees too or when they drag you behind their Cadillac until your head pops off totally.
>>
>only come out at night
GO OUTSIDE
>GO OUTSIDE
>>
Or you could have them exist but just super rare like albinoes. The hero in my fantasy story is a classic no talker.

>hero approaches a nigger on the road
>nigger takes out a blade and looks ready to attack
>hero makes a peace gesture
>nigger puts down his blade
>well that's unusual, people usually attack me on sight. What's your name?
>Hero says nothing
>nigger chuckles
>first guy who I can actually talk to comes along and he's the strong silent type. Nigger's luck, I guess.
>>
>>34111261
>they are coloured black from head to toe, even their hair is black, and they could be standing two feet from you and you still might not notice them in the dark. There is one part of them that is a different colour. Their teeth. Problem is, they only open their mouth the instant before they attack you.
>>
I wonder if I could get away with writing them in and just calling them niggers instead of some placeholder like nightravagers. Nigger just sounds like a monster name. Hmm
>>
File: kkk.png (209KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.png
209KB, 400x386px
>>34111629
>Nigger's luck, I guess.
kek
>>
Kek anon, this is good.

>>34111774
I like this, its spooky.
>Nigger smiles next to you and its the last thing you see before he stabs you.
>>
>>34111125
This is a great idea!
You could also write about how niggers usually invest decaying neighborhood and/or old buildings that are just about to be broken down.
or
>if you see one nigger, there are a dozen you do not see.
implying that once you see one you're already surrounded.
>>
>>34111261
>Should probably come up with a name for them besides niggers though.

dindus?
>>
>>34112344
I was thinking something like that.
>hero going to old ruins
>passes nice nigger, meets and greets him with a bit of respect
>keeps walking
>eh hol up white boy, where you going?
>points to the decaying castle or whatever
>oh no you're not, not without me, that place is ours and there's so many dark corners I guarantee you won't make it through there in one piece
>>
>>34112434
>goes with nigger
>nigger leads him into a dark alleyway
>reaches the end
>nigger says "Sorry, white boy. It just aint fair youve got those nice things and we dont"
>other niggers emerge from hidden places
>>
>>34112365
I think that's probably more offensive.
>>
>>34112517
>unsheathes katana
>teleports behind the niggers
>heh. Nothing personnel kid
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.