[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do some fat guys have 6-7/10 girlfriends? They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2719.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2719.png
4KB, 225x225px
How do some fat guys have 6-7/10 girlfriends?
They're not even rich
>>
>>34110609

I usually like to assume the woman either has a fat fetish or reminds them of daddy dearest.
>>
>>34110609
Idk man I had this one hot ex gf and she would only date fat rednecks and her dad was a fat redneck

But I've seen her with emo dudes too including myself
>>
>>34110609
Probably has something to do with personality.
>>
>>34110626
>woman either has a fat fetish

Bullshit. Women don't have any fetishes unless it's something that involves them being dominated in some way.
>>
>>34111145
I've seen plenty of thin feeder women online in disgusting fat communities
>>
>>34110609
Some women like bigger men. Some bigger men just have nice personalities. Despite what /r9k/ would have you believe, there isn't one specific combination of traits that you have to have in order to find a partner.
>>
>>34110609
Maybe they have a pleasant personality.
>>
>>34111156
this isn't true, women all want the same thing. i've literally never seen the scenario described by OP in real life.
>>
>>34111167
>no! no! not true! only 6'4" bodybuilder male models get girls!
>>
>>34111200
you don't have to be particularly tall, but you do you have be in good shape and have an attractive face, and good hair.
>>
>>34111200
>w-women are totally attracted to unatractive guys!!
kek
>>
>>34111243
You are now aware that attractiveness is subjective and may vary wildly from one person to the next.
>>
>>34110626

Guy who is 300 pounds here, she does really like it when I call her daddy during sex, might be part of it. She's also happy I'm dominant but not in the douchey chad kind of way and into nerdy things.
>>
they're over 6ft human sized
>>
>>34111200
Nobody knows better what women want in a man than a bunch of kissless virgin neckbeard NEETs.
>>
>>34111264
>when I call her daddy
Nigga wut.
>>
Some fat guys have great personalities.
>>
might be quite rare, but non attractive guys can get attractive girlfriends.
Found one recently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqIgsNhdCsk he's doing quite well and they seem happy.
>>
>>34110609
Maybe they dont see themselves (and arent) JUST fat guys?

Fucking retard, not even that fat.
>>
>>34111241

There are billions of chubby balding guys with girlfriend and wives, all over the world.
>>
>>34111407
it might have been possible in the past before dating apps let all women fuck chad every single day with no effort. unattractive men (less than 7/10) can only get women who are truly hideously ugly (3/10 or lower) and even then probably only after the women are 30.
>>
>>34111167
My mum who was 9/10 and thin fell madly in love with my average-looking chubby dad of average height.

I see it a lot in general too. Maybe you should leave the house sometimes
>>
>>34110609
I knew a BPD girl who had a fat bf. It's because she grew up without a father and in her mind, a "daddy" is a big fat bearded guy who can protect her and warm her up or some shit like that.

In her defense, she has sex with him once a year.
>>
>>34111455
Things which are completely untrue but I believe them anyway because I'm a bitter virgin: the post.
>>
>>34110609

Because they settled.
>>
>>34110609
i watch them closely and those girls are more like 2-3/10
>>
>>34110609
>fat fuck with 6-7/10 GF

give me ONE example.

(hint: boogie isn't an example)
>>
>>34111367

Lel I meant when she calls me daddy during sex and I call her my good girl.
>>
>>34111600
Most girls are submissive and love being dominated in bed. Not many of them want the daddy angle into it though. Quite a few love being treated like a sex toy.
>>
>>34111600
My gf has never called by 'daddy' but she loves being called a good girl; especially when she's sucking my dick.
>>
>>34111455
I don't know why you guys talk like this. Is it intentional hyperbole to get replies?

You've literally just made that up.
>>
>>34111714

It's stuff they try to convince themselves of because the alternative would be to admit that they're inadequate.
>>
>>34111714
It's convincing themselves that they couldn't get get a girl anyway because they were not born with god tier genetics, as an excuse to not to try. And to avoid responsibility.
>>
>>34111252
>attractiveness is subjective
i want redditslime to leave. now
>>
>>34111599
Nigga she's like a 3-4
>>
>>34110609
Some people win the lottery, but most don't.
>>
>>34111880
Some people will fail in everything at life, but most don't.
>>
>>34111639
It's basically the same thing as daddy issues.
All women have something similar to daddy issues. They need a strong man to tell them what to do. It's just exacerbated by having a nonexistent or poor relationship with their father.
>>
>>34110609
they have charisma and are better at talking to girls
>>
>>34112878

Weird thing is she has a great relationship with her father.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.