[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the girl I love doesn't care about me I'm sorry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1481973290763.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481973290763.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>mfw the girl I love doesn't care about me
I'm sorry for being this way, I'm sorry for falling in love with you over the internet. I wish you would have liked me, but I can't force you to. I told you for so many times that you're a good person - and you really are. I hope you will be happy. It's my fault, I shouldn't have excepted this much from you, I apologize. Why did I grow so attached to someone that I don't even know? Why do I care so mucch about you? The reason is unknown to me. There are people you care about, but I'm not one of them. Why should you even care about me? You have no reason to.

I will try to move on and I wish you the best. I hope you will live a happy life, without me.
>>
File: 1482889183091.gif (499KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482889183091.gif
499KB, 300x250px
>>34110000
Nice quads op
originami
>>
>>34110000
Did she tell that she didn't like you
>>
I wish a guy would love me this much. Was it on steam OP?
>>
>>34110000
I feel very the same OP, she doesn't even know how much I'm hurting pretending to be happy around her.
>>
>>34110279
me too, I wish I had lots of guys who felt like this for me, it would feel so empowering and safe
>>
>>34110046
Thank you.

>>34110271
No she didn't, but there is no doubt about it. She doesn't care.

>>34110279
It was on Disord.

>>34110308
Stay strong, friend.
>>
File: 1484021322271.jpg (271KB, 1755x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484021322271.jpg
271KB, 1755x1080px
>getting baited into being a beta orbiter
This is fucking pathetic. Your own fault for not being wary of the roastbeef whore and being such a weak needy faggot.
>>
>>34110452
coming from a roast beef whore
nice try reddit
>>
As someone who has been on the receiving end of that multiple times, thank you. It always sucks when love in unrequited, especially since there's not much anyone can do about it. I really hope you can still find someone and become happy.
>>
>>34110452
I'm a pathetic beta loser orbiter emotional tampon cuck, I know that.

>>34110490
But I really love her, why couldn't she just like me too? It's not fair. I want her back, I want to be with her, it hurts so much. But if she doesn't feel like that, I have to accept it. There's nothing else I can do.
>>
>>34110000
I feel your pain, my dude.

The femanon that I liked actually laughed about me with her friends on her discord the moment I revealed that I was 5'6". She was 5'1".
>>
>>34110835
bro I was like you, you need to quit it cold turkey and isolate yourself.

It'll get better.

I'm a little more than a year without orbiting now, never going back.

Just playing vidya and doing dope shit it's a better life.
>>
>>34110279
>>34110351
Holy shit this. Feel so empowering and safe. Fuck hit me in the feels.
>>
>>34110923
>orbiting my female coworker
>try to avoid having interaction with her
>fails everytime and just return being a fucking orbiting loser
>>
Sorry to hear that anon.

I'm in a similar situation myself, but this girl is literally on the other side of the world, and could be fucking chads every night for all I know.
>>
>>34111010
Shit nigga I was talking about online orbiting irl I do a good job phasing people out.

>>34111021
Drop her, it's emotional abuse that you're doing to yourself.
>>
>>34110000
>>34110855
Don't bother with women. I'm serious, it's not that I hate them, it's that they're just awful persons who you were tricked into thinking would fix your life.

They will not fix your life. Having sex will not make your life better. You will not be "happy" just because you have a woman.
it's all a big lie you need to get over, women do not give a single solitary fuck about anything but themselves, they are the most selfish creatures on the planet. This is not coming from a place of bitterness or hatred, because I'm GAY, I've never been into chicks.
>>
>>34110000
What's her name OP

bloxxxxxxx
>>
>>34111073
why did you capitalize the entire word gay
>>
>>34111088
To make a point. A lot of people want to disregard what you say because "hurr you've just never been laid", to triviliaze your experience and feelings. The point being that once you've disregarded women, like a gay dude, you can see them objectively for who they are, not having that "yeah, BUT I want to fuck them" filter that excuses everything they do
>>
>>34111123
Eh I've never gotten laid but I wouldn't say women are necessarily more selfish than men, humans in general tend to be very seflish and only care about other people with good looks.

Maybe my experience is one sided because I've been with men more than with women in a casual setting and they always had no problem fucking me over for their own gain. Women I've had almost no experience with but I can see them fucking over each other so I feel like saying humans in general are selfish and not to be trusted is a fair statement to make.

Don't trust anyone, just spend your free time shitposting, watching and reading shit and playing vidya. It's not the best life but it's simple and you're keeping yourself from a whole world of pain.
>>
Same thing happened to me. Only difference is that i got to know her irl not over the internet. Now i pretend to be happy around her just to stay close and she trusts me a lot as much as i trust her. Which sucks because i get to hear all these stories and not being able to get a chance from her to see what it is like to "be with me".
>>
>>34111772
Wat do, anons? Halp! :(
>>
>>34111786
move the fuck one nigga you're doing this to yourself
>>
>>34111790
Aren't we supposed to "fight" for this shit? I am not saying tgat i do not agree with what you said but shouldn't i try again and again if i feel its right?
>>
>>34111821
No wtf you're supossed to not hurt yourself orbiting a person who has no interest in you.If she isn't into you she isn't into you, stop being such a cuck. The whole fighting for love idea and love worth fighting for idea anyway is just idealistic bullshit.

How many nights did you go to bed feeling like shit because of this?
How many times did you get a horrible feeling in your stomach just because of her?
The pain isn't worth the orbiting you need to have something solid that's there or not invest yourself at all. If you don't look out for yourself nobody else will.
>>
>>34111887
Thanks, anon. I am truly thankful for your response. it does make sense nore than my indeed naive idea of chasing after something i might never obtain. Thanks again. Hopefully i will take cafe of myself.
>>
>>34111887
mfw this is how I feel about my long distance gf of two years.
>>
>>34110835
>I'm a pathetic beta loser orbiter emotional tampon cuck, I know that.
the self awareness bit is very important, this is good. now you need to avoid her like the devil
>>
If you want to do, please forget me.
I hope your happiness.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.