[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel like to kiss a pretty girl who also wants to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 62ee3b61ff36d6159d7d654e41cf898c.jpg (605KB, 936x1402px) Image search: [Google]
62ee3b61ff36d6159d7d654e41cf898c.jpg
605KB, 936x1402px
How does it feel like to kiss a pretty girl who also wants to kiss you because she likes you and not because she lost some bet with her friends?
>>
>>34109588
I can't remeber
>>
what does it feel like to be kissed by the boy you like femanons?
>>
>>34109588
It feels pretty good. Waking up to her the next morning in a two person bed and going to the city centre to get some coffee while talking about the classes we have to take resits for.
>>
>>34110286
like being saved by an angel from the pits of hell
>>
I can't even comprehend the idea of a girl liking me in any capacity.
>>
>>34110312
>kissing equals sex
virgin detected
>>
Qt girl kissed me on new years. Feels warm and soft and moist. She also gave me a kiss for the road. Second time is just as good desu.
>>
>>34109588
Adrenaline rush coupled with "fuck yeah I'm awesome"

Grab her ass, she feels your dick against her body

You both pull apart and you're both feeling endorphins and can't wait to fuck

Usually she says something first cause girls are talkative like that
>>
>>34109588
If it's a gf, it's nice, but just nice. You get used to it, like hugs and soforth.
But with a girl you've just met or have been pining for, that is the shit.
I met a girl from OKCupid a few months ago. We hung out for about 3 hours before kissing and then heading back to her place. It was significantly better than kissing someone you've been with for a long time.
>>
>>34110391
I wasn't just talking about kissing, sleeping with your gf in the same bed and cuddling is the best feeling there is. You don't beed to have sex all the time.
>>
>>34110401
>getting a boner from a kiss
kek at the virgin, everybody
>>
>>34110422
sleeping with your gf wasn't the topic of this thread... are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>34110433
>he's a homosexual
nawwww
>>
File: feel cry bed.png (28KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry bed.png
28KB, 357x313px
>>34110422
>sleeping with your gf in the same bed and cuddling is the best feeling there is

This is all I want.
I don't care if I never have sex.
I just want this.
>>
>>34110446
It's just that that's what happened when I first kissed my gf. Kissing her and afterwards sleeping together and getting coffee afterwards. Kissing someone you like is the best feeling the first kiss, afterwards it becomes normal and takes the nice feeling slowly away.
>>
>>34110462
You'll get there anon. You'll find someone nice for you and it'll be the best feeling you will experience. Don't be sad that you don't have that now but be happy that it will happen.
>>
>>34110465
>she has sex with you after just one kiss
how does it feel like to have a whore gf?
>>
>>34110485
She didn't. We slept together but didnt have sex the first night. It took a short week or so. Took her virginity too. Have been with her for 5 months now and couldn't be happier.
>>
>>34109588

When I was younger it was exciting and exhilarating.

Now it feels like nothing at all, the same way you'd feel while waiting for your bread to toast in the toaster. Mundane and ordinary.

Then again, I haven't felt feelings for a girl in years, it's usually them that have feelings and I'm sorta just going along with it.

I guess that sorta doesn't help, since the topic of this thread is about where the feelings are mutual when the kiss happens.

I was a lot more romantic when I was young, don't know where all my energy went.
>>
>>34110495

>took a week to take her virginity

>not a whore

>posting, being on r9k

hope you get cucked, normalfag scum
>>
>>34110482
Anon I'm nearly 40.
>>
>>34110542
Stay mad faggot
>>34110543
Try to improve yourself wherever you can. It's not too late.
>>
Feels like an honor desu. She can kiss any other guy she wants yet she chooses to kiss you. Sex is a lot even better my friend.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.