/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever left a shit small town for a big city?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2556.jpg (52KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.jpg
52KB, 600x464px
Has anyone here ever left a shit small town for a big city? Tell me how
>>
I went to university. My experience is very common. It was better living in the city since things were open at night and I'm always up.
>>
I grew up in a tiny Lithuanian village, and studied in London. Ask me anything.
>>
>>34109488
Fuck everyone says that and I don't have that option
>>
>>34109504
Did you end up finding a career and staying there
>>
>>34109508
That doesn't preclude you from a house share with students for a year to get your toe in the water. Also it depends on the city but it will likely be more expensive if you aim for the centre, and cheaper if you opt for a more urban area. I was on the Curry Mile, as were many students. Not a nice place to live in some ways fairly shitty curries across the board too surprisingly and a fairly long walk but not too dear.
>>
>>34109538
I graduated but went back. Life is better on our small farm, and at least I'm not treated as a subhuman here.
>>
>>34109561
You mean students splitting studios or something? I assumed they were either rich or lived in campus
>>
>>34109591
>>34109591
Typically students will live in Halls for the first year. In the second year they need to find somewhere and often split the rent four ways. Students are by no means well off; they're usually total poorfags. This is England though so potentially it may vary elsewhere in the world. Of course there are trust fund babbies who are able to rent independently but they are the minority. In any case, people are always looking for someone to make up numbers because after all, the more tenants the lower the individual rent.
>>
>>34109660
So is this usually in a house or an apartment
>>
>>34109664
Usually it is a house. They tend to be subdivided in anticipation of students i.e. each room has a lock, and the living room, kitchen and bathroom are effectively communal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.