[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /doesntevenfitinwithrejects/ here? In highschool I was a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1483746197889.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483746197889.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
who /doesntevenfitinwithrejects/ here?

In highschool I was a weirdo even among the autismal anime nerd group and I feel out of place in most /r9k/ discords and shit.

I can at least have individual friends but when it comes to groups there is no hope
>>
>>34109049
My freshman year I pretty much just followed around anyone who didn't tell me to fuck off.

I didn't have friends until my junior year.
>>
File: 1484296567.png (959KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484296567.png
959KB, 900x1200px
It's the opposite for me, I can easily have a presence in discord groups, but never have personal contact with anyone from there. People seem to look up to and like me, but I never get an individual friend out of it. Having 1on1 conversations with others is too scary in general. The other person would actually know that I don't have a personality.
>>
>>34109049
I know this feel too well OP
I was too autistic for the normies but I was too normie for the autists
stuck in the middle :(
>>
>>34109125
I never understand what people mean when they say they dont have a personality

how is that possible?
>>
>>34109049
>verbally interacting with anyone, at any time, for any reason
it's just not worth it. stick to text.
>>
>>34109200
Sociopaths just present different personas to different people; being who they think they want them to be.

Or something, I don't know.
>>
File: 1484297309.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484297309.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>34109200
I change my personality dependent on the person I'm talking with to make myself more appealing. It's easier to do in a group because you can be that outgoing guy, who seems to be knowledgable, charismatic and fun. It isn't that easy to do with a single person. I never had any real contact with another person and my parents disregarded me too, so I've never developed something on my own and try to replicate what seems to be the best in the current situation.
>>
>>34109296
I think we all kinda do that though anon

eventually you get comfortable enough with someone to mostly be you I think
>>
Na. I can do groups easy but when it comes to 1 on 1 conversation I spaghetti
>>
>>34109049
I only ever had people who talk to me out of pity, not one person I could actually call a friend. It's been like this since birth; even as a toddler, I couldn't talk to people right.
>>
>>34109296
People aren't really deep down their persona anon

People really just want your attention and for you to seem interested in who they are. A healthy persona is used to filter people you want around you. If you look like and act like a stoner stoners will talk to you more etc

People who get caught up in who they are and their identities are lame
>>
File: 1471564024161-r9k.jpg (88KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1471564024161-r9k.jpg
88KB, 500x464px
>tfw hate my name and ashamed of my voice
How do I even introduce myself to people
>>
>>34109952
>toddler
>can't talk to people right
durrherpherp
I meant to say that I didn't manage to even make friends at that age; it's like I legitimately have a problem with communicating.
>>
>>34110012
Stop being a pussy famm
>>
>>34109049
in my high school i was a pretty popular dude i even won Most Unforgettable good times and I just went to a play and saw all of my old friends it was nice almost all them ran and hugged me. I feel blessed to have so many nice friends and I hope you guys find people too
>>
>>34110012
Introduce yourself to a shotgun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.