[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is taking advantage of casual sexual sex while you can (ie; before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images-2.jpg (22KB, 332x357px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
22KB, 332x357px
Is taking advantage of casual sexual sex while you can (ie; before getting too old/physically being able to etc.) really that degenerate?

I've personally plowed through about 60 women in the past two years ever since I've started grooming myself and getting better clothes etc. before that, I'd probably be lucky to get a couple pity sexual encounters through friends of friends every year.

Also, I've been travelling internationally a lot more so I've been spreading my seed all across the globe. I had saved up about $150,000 in the bank from just working non-stop and only buying bare essentials such as vidya, Doritos and Mtn Dew.
>>
>a new girl every two weeks
>$150,000
Lemme guess, women your age are slamming into the wall?
>>
>>34108435
>slamming into the wall?
Sorry, but English is not my first language. What do you mean?

I'm 28 now so I guess I'm a "late bloomer". I've always been told I'm cute/funny etc. but had suffered from social anxiety. Now that I've realised life is too short to be sad, I've let go off my inhibitions.

Also, I'm now only working as a casual at the office (accounting firm) and spending more time for myself and my new hobbies (photography, hiking, drinking).
>>
As long as you don't get diseased. I'd be careful fucking so many women like that.
>>
>>34108382
>Is taking advantage of casual sexual sex while you can (ie; before getting too old/physically being able to etc.) really that degenerate?
No. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a spooked faggot. Only thing to watch for is diseases obviously.
>>
>>34108514
>hiking and drinking
>hobbies
>>
Watch out for kiddos though
>>
Fucking 60 women in two years is pretty much the definition of degeneracy, yes. I don't see what is there to debate?
>>
>>34108665
I drink fine wines and spirits. I've been a member of a tasting club (my boss') for years.
>>
File: 1483950130716.png (327KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1483950130716.png
327KB, 400x573px
>>34108382
>implying grooming yourself and getting better clothes gets you laid

I'm probably a lot more attractive than you, dress better, also less of a faggot to boot.
>>
>>34108667
I always pull out/get the women to swallow, but I guess that's not always guaranteed.

>>34108646
>>34108614
I get tested every time I travel. Nothing yet except for the normal stuff like herpes etc.
>>
fuck you op your pic is tricking me into thinking I posted in this thread
>>
fuck off and take your shit bait with you faggot

sage
>>
>>34108709
Well I don't always succeed the first time around when I hit up a new girl. I usually work a few different angles until I break them down. But then again, I don't have much of a standard. I'd hit anything except for ccomplete utter uggos and fatties.
>>
>>34108825
Yeah great opinion, you fucking dong. Give yourself a shotgun facelift asap.
>>
>>34108867
Guns are illegal here :(
>>
>>34108382
>couple pity sexual encounters every year
>normal stuff like herpes
Why are you posting on our board? If you're low key trying to imply anyone could do what you're doing by following simple steps, I'd like to ask you to stop right there.
>>
>>34108898
>I enter thread
>Hostile to a random poster for no reason
You just got fucking memed lmao
MEMED
>>
>>34108917
Well, I was going to post this on /pol/ but they would have told me to post in here instead.

>>34108942
Why do you have to be so mean brah :(
>>
>>34108975
go to /sp/ and post it in the /cric/ general. thats where all the high test alpha males post
>>
>>34109013
That's the thing, I don't consider myself alpha at all. I'm only 5'10" and before I started exercising was only 140lbs at the most. Got myself to 175lbs now though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.