[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom found out I shit in the shower once It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1471119666216.png (237KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471119666216.png
237KB, 633x758px
>tfw mom found out I shit in the shower once

It's over for me bros
>>
>>34108360
Dude calm down, my mom walked in on me jacking off when I was 24

We're still cool
>>
>>34108369
>24

Mine was when I was like 13
>>
Same to me, but I live with parents and a roommate, and another roommate also at the time. One day I was at uni and I had shit in the shower, roommate A found it, told parents and news got to roommate B. I took the blame but spun it about locking th dog in the shower cuz it was being annoying. I'm just autistic enough that they might have bought it, but I dunno man...
>>
> Be me
> be 14-15
> born with a weakish bladder but didnt have many incidences
> Had developed a serious UTI around May of 2011 that fucked up my bladder
> I had to wear a diaper 24/7.
> This combined with stress from school, very un-supportive private school, and other issues made me have to do homeschooling, which honestly was the best thing to happen to me.
> officially started my homeschooling September of 2011
> had to have an aide help me with classes.
> mid 20s, hot af. Loved vidya, anime, would carry on conversations with me even if i could barely hold a topic together
> help me a lot deal with my problems at this time.
> grew up with a brother with down syndrome and worked with heavily autistic kids
> parents told her that i wore diapers cuz of bathroom problems so she knew to expect to see them if she did.
> took advantage of this.
> if I was hot from the pjs I wore(always wore PJs back then) id just take them off along with my shirt and just be in a diaper in front of her. > This was such a contrast because back then I was literally taking 3 AP classes online and was getting all As in them. I found school super easy.
> tried to not make any comments but I know she was probably very disgusted by my behavior.
> Still, she did provide significant help for me even if she did have to see my diaper and the contents inside it.
>>
>>34108708
Living the drea 2bh
>>
>>34108708
Thats very cute. I remember another anon who had to wear a diaper and his brother had to change him. I don't even have a diaper fetish but it is really adorable desu
>>
>>34108360
>tfw when you're so disgusted with your shit that you would never shit down the drain but you fantasize about licking a girl's asshole daily and you would do it in a heartbeat if you could.
>>
>>34108758

Do you remember how old that other anon was?
>>
>>34108360
To be fair op, to be fair...
That is pretty fucking disgusting
>>
>>34108858
When he had the diaper he was a teen iirc
>>
>>34108896

Huh, wondering why he had to wear a diaper and why his brother changed him. I know back then for me, my parents only changed me during the very beginning of going back into diapers just to show me how to do it.

There was this one time where my aide did have to assist me in cleaning up after myself when I used my diaper. I can greentext that story for you guys if you want.
>>
File: jameson.png (257KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
jameson.png
257KB, 544x400px
>>34108708
>>34108758
>>34109349
Stop

Original comment #192i19909jdh83
>>
>>34108708
You sure showed that normiefaggot.
>>
>>34109376

What is the purpose of this comment?
>>
File: 1432798757855.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1432798757855.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>34108360
i have been shitting in the shower for 3 years, no one knows i do it, plus i get rid of all evidence/proof of it in the shower

feels good man
>>
>>34108360
did you waffle it through the drain with your foot?
>>
>>34108369
Well, did you finish?
>>
>>34109414
I've never understood people who defecate in the shower, I suppose you can technically do "everything" in the shower from using the bathroom to brushing your teeth. So in a way you're killing 3 birds with one stone, since you can bathe, use the bathroom, and brush your teeth.

Just seems odd, I know it's an easy clean up to poop in the shower but still don't know how I'd feel about it. Seems unsanitary, but then again you are in the shower and it all goes down the drain anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.