[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

welp i'm fucking autistic I have a kik to try and talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 318314.jpg (446KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
318314.jpg
446KB, 1920x1200px
welp i'm fucking autistic
I have a kik to try and talk to girls.
>2am, random cutie asian messages me, we start talking
>she seems a lil off, but i ignore it
>she says she's horny and sent a pic or two

oboythetimeisnow.jpeg

>we start sending pics one at a time
>she starts to ask for face pics
>ignores it, sends them
>she asks for my name
>"anon mccanon"

----lull in texts----

>outta nowhere im struck with images of facebook with my nudes
>she says she'll send them to everyone if i dont give her my credit card info
>the people she's sending the nudes too are on the opposite side of the planet
>ive never met these people but she thinks they're my relatives

how doomed am I?
I blocked her, and now im just sitting in the dark feeling like an elderly person.
>>
This is a common thing. I would have told her I don't care. I'd also say that's great revenge for every time I had to see any of my family members naked.

When I lived in the Philippines there was a huge bust of a ring of people with this exact same MO. Some British boy who I think was underage killed himself so they went in and busted all those fuckers. I think it was in Bulacan.
>>
You'll be fine, maybe deactivate your facebook for a week or two to lie low.
>>
Hell I would pre emptively post about it on Facebook. I would say yes I am a straight male and I had Webcam sex with a hot Asian girl. If someone sends you a picture of my penis just delete it.
>>
>>34108266
most of my family has a different last name then me, and my mother kicked me out, so if she saw this it'd be kinda hilarious.

Just idk, she asked for my name, even though my full name is on my kik profile anyway

is there a chance its just a bot or something?
>>
no big deal, don't be a dumbass in the future
>>
>>34108295
I kinda want to do that, I mean
I was planning on posing nude at this art college anyway,

I just feel like such a dumbass because the redflags were firing, but since its late, and im weak willed, i fell for this shit
>>
I was reading similar stories where people actually tried to pay them off, then they posted them anyway

idk, something in the back of my mind feels like something bad is gonna happen, but idk
>>
I changed my settings so only friends of friends can add me, and only my friends can see my posts or tagged posts, so im hoping this thing just kinda solves itself
>>
>>34108180
>be 15
>girlfriend in another city asks for nudes
>use school equipment to take pictures
>leave them on the public server
>forget to delete them
>entire computer class opens them next morning
>get suspended out of pity
>rumors of me working for a gay website

You dont have it that bad.
>>
>>34108306
It's probably not a bot because this is something actual crime syndicates do. It sounds like you have few reasons to care. I wouldn't even tell you to never do any sex chat stuff again, you had fun didn't you? Just be slightly more careful next time. Maybe add the girl on Facebook first and make sure her profile looks legit.
>>
>>34108180
So you were talking to some scam bot and thought it was a real person?
>>
>>34108374
then they tried to blackmail me
>>
>>34108367
I needed to hear that, thank you.
>>
>>34108427
you should get a fake profile for lewd shit and make sure the female is real first. never give real name and face unless the person becomes a long time friend and always have shit stacked against her too. this is common sense, i know it.
>>
>>34108459
You're right, I usually have similar usernames for everything, but for kik and other dating sites i made it dramatically different,

but for some dumbass reason i put my real name and face on my profile
>>
Right before i was gonna go to bed too..
I'm in a bad headspace right now
>>
>>34108524
Just take a deep breath, maybe a shower, and remind yourself this is the type of stupid shit that you'll laugh about later.
>>
>>34108504
you fucked up hard, never do that again.
>>
Some more advice, Facebook privacy settings are your friend. Hide everything you can from public view. I even hide my whole friends list from everyone including my friends.
>>
File: 1484175848858.jpg (200KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1484175848858.jpg
200KB, 717x880px
all the normies on this fucking thread i advice you to please fuck off
>>
>>34108700
i dont wanna just spew memes here, but dubs confirms
>>
>>34108700
>>34108718
This isn't wizardchan faggot. Just because we're damaged people doesn't mean if some girl gets her tits out we're going to be disinterested.
>>
>>34108180
>not asking for times stamps
You fucked up op, thats like the first rule if you're going to start sending pics
>>
File: IMG_9415[1].jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9415[1].jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>34108797
LITERALLY CROSSED MY MIND

when she asked for a face n dick pic at the same time I even said "oh im a lil paranoid idk"

then she send butthole pics.....
>>
File: 1484019660292.jpg (143KB, 980x651px) Image search: [Google]
1484019660292.jpg
143KB, 980x651px
Thanks to everyone who helped me take a step back and breath. You're more then anyone could ask for
>>
If you have a baby dick kys
If you're normal looking just do what >>34108295
did.
Hopefully the worst your friends will do is make it a meme
>remember the time our boy anon had his dick posted on Fb by some Russian hacker?
>>
>>34109165
its average, but im tall so it looks smaller

ill get the noose ready
>>
>>34108962
That scam if pretty common, looks like lots of guys fell for them. Don't sweat it, things will get back to normal sooner than you can imagine.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.