[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to sisters wedding >sister sits me next to some roasty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (206KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
206KB, 1080x720px
>go to sisters wedding
>sister sits me next to some roasty on purpose
>roasty keeps talking to me and i just give her 1 word answers
>later that week my sister says roasty wants to go on a date with me because she couldn't stop thinking of me

literally what the fuck i have oneitis for some other cunt now the one i don't care about wants me
>>
>>34107275
implying you have to care about a girl to fuck her.

>fuck off this board chad.
>>
>>34107300
Sex for the sake of sex is underwhelming and pointless.
>>
>>34107275
>she couldn't stop thinking of me
>tfw this will never happen to me
>>
>>34107319
sex feels good.

what are you a homosexual?
>>
>>34107275
Pump and dump. You a gay buddy?
>>
>>34107581
give her da friendyplace
>>
>>34107988
ops didnt mean to reply
>>
Thats your sister trying to get you laid, its happened to me too. I was invited to her party and she had pretty much convinced some girl friend to approach me
>>
>>34107275
>roasty wants to go on a date with me because she couldn't stop thinking of me

how the fuck did roastie jump to this conclusion if you gave nothing but 1 word answers

AVOID AT ALL COSTS OP it sounds like she is ready to settle and wants someone with money

what do you even do op?
>>
>>34108121
Agreed. She's either crazy, wants money, wants to trap you with a kid, or all of the above. Tell her to fuck off
>>
Go on a few dates, fuck her, leave her if she's not right for you.

You have nothing to lose, brother.

When your oneitis rejects you, gets a boyfriend, or you fail to make a move on her, you'll be sitting there jerking off wishing you had made a move on the girl who actually showed interest in you.
>>
>>34107275
hey it's that girl, 12irl.tumblr.com

someone post her nudes
>>
give it a few weeks and see if she's still asking about you

if she is, then she's probably crazy, if she's not, then she was just high off the wedding.
>>
>>34107275
>she couldn't stop thinking of me
sounds crazy. dont do it. everyone always says to just fuck them and leave but thats a bad idea. i cant tell you how many coworkers have told me about the crazy chicks they banged and how bad it got after. wish i could give you a story but i have none :(
>>
>>34107275
Avoid that roastie at all costs, she's extremely desperate if she says shit like "couldn't stop thinking about you" after talking to you briefly at a wedding.
Now the source of that desperation could be multiple things, but she's most likely crazy as shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.