[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother was on meth hallucinating and crashed his truck then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Mil_House.jpg (67KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
Mil_House.jpg
67KB, 600x621px
My brother was on meth hallucinating and crashed his truck then slit his throat 7 times. I'm supposed to go to the hospital tomorrow to see him. What am I supposed to do? We weren't really close so idk if I will talk.
>>
>>34107115
Ask him why he stopped at 7.
>>
>>34107115
Tell him he's a dirty tweeker faggot.

They're the worst kind of junkie.
>>
>>34107115
did the hospital staff really count out the marks on his neck and tell you over the phone?
>>
>>34107210
No my sister told me 7, I guess she was probably told by the surgeon
>>
File: 1484244148234.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1484244148234.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
tell him your going to be able to work out selling him some xanax and seroquil next time
>>
>>34107115
methamphetamine does not work that way.
>>
>>34107115
htf did he survive?
>>
im just waiting for all the pro meth posters to come out of the woodwork claiming meth is harmless LOL
>>
File: 1478670105362.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1478670105362.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
If his life is in danger, just be there and be cool. The secret to happiness is living life to minimize regrets. You are more likely to regret not being there and cool than to regret the alternative, so go there and remember to stay cool man.
>>
>>34108183
it certainly isn't as bad as people say. It's a very strong stimulant, but it doesn't cause hallucination or psychotic episodes as described, because such things would make it useless for military use.
Methamphetamine was for used extensively by the Nazis and later both Germanies.
Not to mention that it is still used as weight loss medication.

Meth is not harmless, it's very addictive and it has a plethora of physical side effects, but it's not as bad as people say.
>>
>>34108312
>Methamphetamine was for used extensively by the Nazis and later both Germanies.
>/pol/apes consider this a good thing
>>
>>34108387
No.
The point isn't that they used it, only that it was used by militaries at all. I specified who used ot to appear more credible.
>>
>>34107115
tabs or pipe?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.