[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you constantly think about killing yourself but you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>tfw you constantly think about killing yourself but you're a fucking pussy and will never actually go through with it.
>>
>>34106817
I feel like if I went to buy a handgun, they wouldn't sell it to me.
>>
>tfw you constantly think about mass murder but don't cause you're too pussy
>>
Yep, guess you gotta just ride this bitch out until the end.
>>
>>34106817
>tfw you're pretty sure that at this point you've just been meme'd into being suicidal
It feels a lot different than when I was suicidal as a teenager
>>
>>34106830
If you have a foid card, the money, and a "clean" history, they'll totally sell you one.
>>
>>34106817
god it sucks.

one day. if im lucky. one day.
>>
>>34106850
This actually helps me sleep at night. Not the actual shooting, just planning everything like where to get a gun capable of causing considerable harm (not US) that wouldn't be traceable, what my getaway would be and how I would make sure no one would ever suspect it was me (because just becoming an hero is kinda lazy).

I'm way too normie to ever pull through with any of this but there are so many difficult factors to take into account that I usually doze off immediately
>>
>>34106873
Wouldn't that make the people who ride it out brave?
>>
File: 2bfjwujf9r0y.jpg (51KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
2bfjwujf9r0y.jpg
51KB, 480x475px
I constantly get comfy suicide thoughts. I'd never do it because I know it would fuck to my family's lives but its a nice thought. Like I don't really want to be dead, there are a lot of things in life I love, but the negatives outweigh them. I just wish I could change but I know its not possible.
>>
File: IMG_3643.png (751KB, 1004x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3643.png
751KB, 1004x1004px
I'm gonna be brave this weekend guys

I'm going to return to where I was before I was ripped from my preexistence into a life of suffering and contradictory feelings that cancel themselves out

Never 'attempted' before and I don't believe I in 'attempts'

-Bricking technology
-Cleaning
-Poo poo pee pee before

for note
-My body
-Funeral plans
-Possessions
-Reasoning
-Best Wishes

Anything else I'm missing?
>>
>>34107417
"Leave my machine plugged in dumbfucks"
If you fail.
>>
>>34107473
If I fail that will only want me to be dead even more

I won't stream it unfortunately for those who want that
>>
>>34106888
>foid card
i'm sorry, what
>>
>>34107505
You will be "Dead" brain dead you won't know any different, in fact you'll know nothing as you won't be conscious ever again.
>>
>>34107531
Or I will be conscious and just not have any access to my limbs or anything and live in my human cage hopeless in my thoughts

either way I'm not trying to waste resources to sustain that meaningless life
>>
>>34107584
If it's not too personal, how do you plan on doing the deed?
>>
>>34107618
are you a fed?
what desire do you have in knowing?
you a sadist?
>>
Bump to the top again.
>>
>>34106817

Why is everyone posting my feels tonight?
>>
>>34107618

Nothing personnel, kid.

oh yeah that's real original
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.