[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Trumps book he says all his business friends who were very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DJT_Headshot_V2_400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DJT_Headshot_V2_400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
In Trumps book he says all his business friends who were very rich were miserable and he himself has contemplated suicide... why is this? they have everything
>>
>>34106648

they were eating children?
>>
>>34106648
hes a living meme why do you think
>>
Possession doesn't equal happiness, mang.
>>
everything besides free time.

i bartend for a living. i wake up at 230pm, go to work at 330pm, visit my friends at 1130 out for a drink, find my way home, and chill with my girlfriend til we fall asleep

instead, mr trump is woken up at 530am every day, drives/flies from meeting to meeting to meeting, sometimes across the country, sometimes across the world, etc. breakfast is a business affair, so is lunch, so is dinner, so is golf, etc.

you never get to just hang out with your wife and watch a movie without answering a million emails, texts, calls, etc. your secretary is always trying to get in touch with you for x reason. and it's not like you can just say 'have them call back later' because that person might have something you really want to own or need to make use of, and calls from the people that call billionaires are -important-

it's a stressful life full of being around people that don't like hearing 'no' for an answer, and you always have a camera in your face when you're in public. your kids face the same sort of self-righteous ridicule and all in all, it sucks.

fuck being a billionaire. i like being able to shitpost on 4chan every night with my $15 bottle of wine then snuggle up next to my girlfriend before doing it all again the next day.
>>
>>34106648
Depression is a first world problem.
>>
>>34106648
what book did he say that in?
>>
>>34106648
Ots lonely at the top anon. People treat you different when they know what kind of bog power you have, it's hard to make genuine relationships. I'm not making excuses for people like this, but I do want the make the point that money doesn't buy happiness. True happiness has to come from within. But money does give you the agency over your life to seek out happiness.
>>
>>34106648
thats life. wanna be true to yourself go live in the woods naked.
>>
>>34106648
I actually rather respect, Trump.
People complain about him being rich, he could of just spent his money living a life of luxury and doing nothing else until he died of natural causes or old age. Instead he decided to try to run businesses and put a lot of people to work.
I would think that would be rather stressful, especially dealing with large sums of money a lot of people would try hustling you. Stress isn't fun to deal with. People act like having feelings is a weakness but just part of what makes us human.
>>
>>34106648
It's part of the human condition, melancholy transcends social classes
>>
>>34106757
Saying something is a first world problem in a dismissive way is fucking retarded. Why would i give a damn about the problems of some africa niggers? I AM first world, so these problems concern me.

With that being said, i think >>34106750 has the right idea. I would add that people who are naturally happy probably wont go for a lifestyle that leads to being a billionaire, but thats a chicken and egg question.
>>
>>34106648

He wanted to commit suicide? This is pretty interesting, for real? Which book, Art of the Deal?

I'd love to get to know more about Trump as a person.
>>
>>34106648
its almost like life is a cycle of addiction wherein true lasting equanimity is never attaiinable because the brain is given over to endless ingratitude and lasting equanimity is called death or something
>>
>>34106757
being alive is a universal problem anon. One man's starvation manifests as another's neurosis. Its all borme out of one horrible common experience of sensing and percieving
>>
Guys what if Trump becomes the first president to commit suicide while serving?
>>
File: IMG_0923.jpg (111KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0923.jpg
111KB, 620x620px
>>34107071
Mike "zap the gay away" Pence happens
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.