[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me about politics , women , men , life and everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1481576790380.png (9KB, 514x312px) Image search: [Google]
1481576790380.png
9KB, 514x312px
Redpill me about politics , women , men , life and everything else I need to be redpilled about
>>
The jews did it. The jews did it all.
>>
File: 1465533451205.jpg (53KB, 644x521px) Image search: [Google]
1465533451205.jpg
53KB, 644x521px
you need browse /pol/ archives thats a good start.

We are know in the Trump story arch so you might be lost if you jump straight in.
>>
>politics
A lot less necessary than anyone will admit. Intended to reshape your thought processes so you end up thinking and submitting to things you would ordinarily think are idiotic. Riddled with false dichotomies intended to fool you into believing that you're "doing your part" or supplement you with an artificial identity (SJWs, alt-right, etc) that hides how much you're failing yourself. You know how kids think politics are boring, stupid and a waste of time? Well that's because they are.

>women/men
same thing but people like to pretend they aren't

>life
no idea man I'm really confused about life
only thing I know is that maintaining personal agency is very valuable
>>
https://www.jihadwatch.org/islam101.pdf
>>
>>34106281
>politics
Corporate lobby groups are in control of it

>women
Vast majority of them are vapid whores, there's wife material out there you just gotta dig through mountains of heartbreak and shit. Even then it can completely come down to luck. Be you, try not to be such a beta (not saying you are) and just try to have fun with your life and your interests and women will be drawn to you.

>men
have a strong handshake, don't put others down, be someone that people want to follow and look up to

>life
life is a meaningless void and we are all going to die and will be forgotten by both our species and the universe itself. Oh yeah the universe is going to end too. Basically life is what you make of it, you are an inconsequential speck of matter on a tiny rock that has the ability to think. Life is what you make out of it, if you wanna be depressed then go ahead, if you want to try and do things with it go ahead. All that matters is that you realize that your life is in your hands and you're responsible for making whatever meaning you choose out of it.
>>
>>34106281
dont mutilate yourself. and if you stop before youre totally warped youll be fine even if youre ugly as sin. other than that or if you dont stop in time i hope you commit many murders of innocent people. no dont murder the innocent. kill the wealthy. even tho its not their fault they are simply inspiring what needs to be inspired. fuck it, just dont hurt yourself.
>>
amp.livescience.com/41619-male-female-brains-wired-differently.html&ved=0ahUKEwiX3Jjvt77RAhWKOyYKHWFlCQQQFggmMAE&usg=AFQjCNHZs97itbViErB8LdifcdgeLbkiyA&sig2=_BIKxHVq-QhaFUqzVGDuGA

People like you make my brain hurt
>>
>>34106356
Femanon spotted

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2013/dec/02/men-women-brains-wired-differently?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
>>
>>34106281
Start lurking /pol/, they are by far the largest collection of redpilled intellectuals on the internet
>>
>>34106281
>politics
groups are made of individuals. don't ever be a "democrat," or "republican," or "lgbt," or "small business owner" FIRST. be a person who knows what you believe, what group of people will have to suffer because of your beliefs (this is inherent of ANY political stance), and that you are fallible. also some people will say anything on tv for money and attention. it's genuinely horrifying.

>women
try to date the quiet and dumb ones

>men
try to learn from the outgoing and smart ones

>life
people are great at hiding their true selves. both bad people and good people. the kindest people could seem the most brash or the coldest. the nicest and warmest could be the biggest pieces of shit. treat everyone fairly. treat everyone equally. you don't have to be a leader, but don't be a blind follower.

>everything else I need to be redpilled about
volunteer information about yourself. "my uncle died from cancer. i have $100,000 of debt. i'm scared of failure. my mom told me she hates me." our nature is to cover up these sensitive things. but our nature is also to automatically like people who reveal these things to us.
>>
>>34106281
I'll give you the only red pill that matters: confirmation bias can be the only way we assess things. If not, we'd never be able to say something is "meaningless" or "unimportant," because meaning and relevance only come from our preexisting beliefs. This fact is inescapable; you either learn to love subjectivity, or you forever spin your wheels.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.