[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots who sing? I want to learn how to sing but I feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 1054x526px
Any robots who sing? I want to learn how to sing but I feel like my voice is shitty so I'm just singing songs I like to try to get better. Any tips?
>>
Anybody? Bl0cx
>>
Tfw no singbots to help me :(

Bump
>>
>>34105825
>>34106010
>>34106160
Just practice. Keep singing. Record yourself. Listen to it. Improve.
>>
>>34105825
LMAO!! OoOoOoOoOo fuck yeah
>>
>>34106193
Okay I anon

That's what I'm doing right now I'll keep it up

Is there any way to overcome being born with a dumb voice
>>
>>34106193
Also learn to read music. That will help in the long run.
>>
>>34106160
You can train yourself to hold notes merely by practicing.

However, vocals aren't something you can choose to be good at. Some voices are just better than others for singing, just because of how your vocal chords are.
>>
>>34106225
Yes. Autotune and a nice beat can make anyone into a superstar
>>
>>34106230
Also I'm not saying that you shouldn't sing, but if you know you don't sound good singing one way, find a way that works. Kurt Cobain and the beatles sound very different, but neither of them sound bad.
>>
I sing badly does that count?
>>
>>34106267
I've noticed it's really hard for me to hit high notes so singing Radiohead fucks with me but copying Jeff Mangum's voice goes okay-ish
>>
>>34106300
Knowing your range is helpful.

You can increase your range by practice, but within a reasonable range, don't damage your vocal chords.
>>
>>34106362
Thanks

I have a naturally higher pitched speaking voice but singing in a lower tone seems more comfortable to me
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06n5Z4Gt5JX
I can't sing either, bu who the fuck is to stop u from doing it, right?
>>
>>34106388
I find that knowing your own limitations and creating your own style can help you improve the quality of your singing. Don't aim to emulate other singers, make it your own.

And dont fucking be tone deaf, if you're tone deaf just stop singing now to save time. You ever see those guys on american idol that are fucking horse shit and think they are hot shit? That shit pisses me off.
>>
>>34106406
Good job anon

You sound cute t b h
>>
>>34106452
Okay. How do I know if I'm tone deaf or not? How do I fix it if I am?
>>
>>34106502
thanks, post vocaroo?
>>
>>34106784
I don't have one and am too lazy to make one but if you have Skype I can call you
>>
>>34105825
Take a notebook (or whatever similar) and put it in front of your ears when you sing, that way you'll listen to your voice as if you were an spectator, it helps.
Keep practicing, as long as you learn to sing in tone and control dynamics you'll sing well and it'll sound good, even if you don't think your timbre is pleasant.

Playing in front of people helps, if you can't record yourself, the point is to not become a performer that can only perform when he's alone, always try to practice musically, never do anything robotically.
>>
>>34106954
Thank you for the tips anon I will screenshot this for reference
>>
>>34107011
What I said about the notebooks is perhaps misleading, I meant in front of your ears ike this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWLWOSgYlG8

Also learning to read music and solfege helps, but the voice is the easiest instrument to play instinctively so they're not imprescindible.
>>
File: 1484102851126.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484102851126.gif
2MB, 444x250px
I started singing obsessively to escape the pain of having no friends and now I know all of the philosophy of musical intonation

I want to try opera but thats too much attention
>>
>>34107114
Ah, thanks. I just sang Oh Comely basically covering my ears with my hands lel, I'll try out the method in the video though

>>34107127
I'll be your friend and you can sing to me and teach me
>>
>>34107127
>>34107244
i will also be your companion in exchange for singing advice
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.