[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>prepping for bed >grab additional blankets and pillows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ff538.png (177KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
ff538.png
177KB, 276x305px
>prepping for bed
>grab additional blankets and pillows
>position between my arms and between thighs, trying to simulate cuddling experience
>close eyes and surrender self to dreams
>try to imagine I have a gf, that it's her I'm cuddling, that she's rubbing her hands along my bicep, etc.
>can't do it
>can't even imagine there's a girl out there that would want to be my gf

not sure how much longer i can do this
>>
>>34105761
if thats you, dont feel bad because my eyes are far more dead than yours :)
>>
File: mommy!.png (14KB, 524x685px) Image search: [Google]
mommy!.png
14KB, 524x685px
>>34105761

>prepping for bed
>Accidentally start thinking about my life
>Struck with intense mental pain, guilt, loneliness, anger, and self hatred

Whoops
>>
>>34105800
do you sincerely believe that's me

of course you don't. you just saw an opportunity to draw attention to an otherwise irrelevant piece of your appearance and turn this into a "my situation is worst than yours!" shitfest
>>
I can't even imagine myself with a girl at this point brah, like it just isn't going to happen for me I guess. Could not even imagine a girl looking at me and wanting me.

Life sucks
>>
>>34105761
Get a dakimakura you weirdo, feels a lot more like you're hugging a real girl.
>>
>>34105800
his name is Jay Weingarten
>>
>>34105829
This happens every night 2bh
>>
>>34105761
I know that feel, friend.

Original post
>>
File: ftauw.png (131KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
ftauw.png
131KB, 793x645px
>>34105945

>That feeling of helplessness when you confront how trapped you are in this life

Just give me a heart attack in my sleep please
>>
File: IMG_6305.jpg (17KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6305.jpg
17KB, 500x382px
>>34105829
Story of my life, but I still have hope that it'll get better. Even for you, anon. Hang in there mang.
>>
>>34105913

This. You don't even need the animu pillowcase. Those body pillows are maximum comfy especially if you're a side sleeper.
>>
>>34105829
>preparing for bed
>think of the normal life that I will never have
>pain and anger keep me awake all night

IT 'S NOT FAIR. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME
>>
>>34105761
>realize that I've stayed up way too late
>start going insane and start trying to visualize my own suicide
>panic for a few hours and then go sleep in my sisters bed
I just fucking want to sleep man
>>
>>34105843
well it is which is why i made the post
>>
Any time I try to sleep on my side, whichever arm is on that side goes falls asleep and goes numb. I just don't know how to position myself on my side so that one arm doesn't go numb.
>>
>>34105761
That's why whenever I have such fantasies I also fantasize that I'm someone likable. Of course I can't pretend some girl would cuddle with ME. That would just ruin my immersion.
>>
File: 1472601297274.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1472601297274.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>tfw when you try to sleep
>you start thinking about how old you are
>you start thinking about how far your peers are
>you start thinking about how far behind in life you are
>you realize how hard its going to be to dig yourself out of this hole
>you will never live a normal life
>you have no clue how to fix any of this
>you're getting older, you can see it in your face now
>time is just passing by
>your youth is OVER already

kill me plz plz plz
>>
>>34105761
Sharing a bed is overrated. So is cuddling. If you like choking on hair, waking up with completely numb arms, fighting for blankets and space, and just, like, sweaty then you'll love it.

Any more I can't wait til the gf gets up for work, it gives me 45 minutes of an empty bed that I can sprawl out in.
>>
>>34105761
>Not posting the image that shows he's in the dinner for one aisle
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.