[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought of a really good way to commit suicide, don't ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0980.png (983KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.png
983KB, 1366x768px
Thought of a really good way to commit suicide, don't ask me for the details I'm too paranoid. I enjoyed our time together,see you on the other side.

>2017 Anon dies, I'm content with this
>>
put my post number in ur suicide note
>>
You won't be mourned. Even your family will eventually move on and forget.
>>
>>34105568
I hope so I want to be forgotten, at least they'll never find my body
>>
>>34105566
Even if I did,I'm sure no one would be able to contact you
>>
>>34105644
I'm well aware. I'm just hoping to see some local town article feature a suicide note with some sick fucking digits on it.
you will live in my 4chan folder forever
>>
>>34105659
Alright I'll write it down,not that any of it matters.
>>
i wish i had the guts like you anon, peace dude
>>
Wish I was as brave as you
If I get dubs post me in the note
Also make sure to say "shoutout to anon from 4chan, he made me do it" I want us to be on the news again.
>>
>>34105838
Kek no mention for you my man but I'll draw a clover on the note, no negative connotations though
>>
>>34105894
Can you post it here?
>>
>>34105894
>draw a clover
like a real clover? because that sounds cool and i want to see the art
>>
>>34105923
The thread will most likely be archived by the time I complete the note
>>
>>34106102
have some hope anon, its kind of slow right now
>>
>>34105946
Yeah a realistic four leave clover , I'll try to update this thread before I kill my self so for the three of you who care keep an eye out for this thumb nail
>>
>>34105514
SSHHAARREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you selfish mug!! i CRAVE out!!!
>>
>>34106136
you're a cool dude anon, were you an artist at all
>>
>not being the first person to die on 12/21/21
See ya sucker I'm going to make history
>>
>>34106208
>not dying on 21/21/21
>>
>>34106183
just some shitty doodles in class
>>
hell yeah, i did the same thing, honestly some of the drawings that come from that can be super cool sometimes, its rad
>>
>>34106380
that wkwards mean to reply to >>34106380
>>
>>34106413
fuck replied myslef now, whats happening to me
>>34106359 there we go
>>
Why? Just because tfw no gf?
>>
>>34105644
all those dubs demand you do it.... write post number and "checked" next to it... it will leave the normies guessing for a long time...
>>
>>34106443
No i really don't like living on Earth nor do I like the objectives or humanity in general
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.