[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ is mean to me so i'm asking here what are the themes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481820565417.jpg (59KB, 496x615px) Image search: [Google]
1481820565417.jpg
59KB, 496x615px
/a/ is mean to me so i'm asking here

what are the themes & topics of NGE? do you consider it a masterpiece in any way?
>>
>>34105338
I've watched it twice, none of the movies though. Honestly I think Eva has to be the most overrated thing on 4chan of all time. It's not interesting at all, and the Christian symbols don't even make sense, almost as though the people putting them in didn't know what they meant at all. It will always be to me 'that thing people like to look deep and cultured'
>>
>>34105338
Only thing I really liked were the scenes of the EVAs fucking up aliens. Everything else dragged on like dinner with a hooker.
>>
>>34105338
search "Evangelion review" on youtube, there's literally hundreds of vids on it.
>>
kostis how u doin
>>
>>34105338
>get in the robot
>people will always be cunts to each other so suck it up and deal with it or give up your agency and melt into a big goo with them where you can all feel loved forever
>everyone is secretly a pedophile
>everything feels pain, even robits and people who shouldn't by conventional wisdom
and the one I understand the least
>life is pretty fucked up but for some reason you should participate in it anyway?
>>
>>34105338
The reason why is because it draws out all the people who put in no effort to understand what's being portrayed. Every thread turns into a bunch of lazy cunts shitposting. It's not interesting or fun. Just watch YouTube like
>>34105466
said. It'll still mean nothing to you because you failed to make a real connection with anything that wasn't fed to you (this is a big theme in eva).
>>
>>34105401
I thought it was great when I watched it but for some reason I enjoy putting it down in retrospect.
>>
>>34105338
Never seen it, I know the basic gist but I have only seen a few anime series, should I watch?
>>
I do not consider it a masterpiece because it is far from perfect. But it is still a beautiful work of art, and I think about it all the time. I don't care what /a/ says.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.