[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one meet people, maybe a potential gf, outside of work/school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1478099562735.png (16KB, 517x343px) Image search: [Google]
1478099562735.png
16KB, 517x343px
How does one meet people, maybe a potential gf, outside of work/school?

I'm a 27 year old NEET on NEETBUX and live in my own single apartment. Problem is, I live in a town with around <20k people and there's 2 high schools nearby. Other than that, it's your standard bumfuck Texas rural town. How am I supposed to meet people here? When I was younger, after high school no college, I met new people through work but now that I'm on neetbux and never go out, what am I supposed to do? I just want friends. I looked at crimes commited online and there seems to be a lot of weed busts and such, how do I meet them?
>>
File: 1477353190031.jpg (131KB, 782x478px) Image search: [Google]
1477353190031.jpg
131KB, 782x478px
pls respond

i actually want to improve my quality of life instead of drowning in alcohol every day, i feel stuck and alone. I just want human contact, i havent had human contact in 7 years. I think this has contributed to my schizophrenia diagnosis.
>>
>>34105252
Why are you asking us? We are in the exact same boat as you, anon.
"Normal" people probably do it through faceberg or something, but you would have to be outgoing and build up to that.
>>
>>34105252
>outside of work/school
Pretty much the only people who make friends outside of those 2 places are super extroverted and outgoing aka Chad

I'm not quite as old as you but I have no friends and am not in school and don't have a normal job so have pretty much have no chance of meeting people.
>>
>>34105570
Find your nearest anime society, lurk there.
>>
>>34105252
Hey do you have Skype? I might be near you and I'd like to know more. So post your Skype so I can add you.
>>
>>34105402
What kind of human contact have you had?
>>
idunnolol. All of my coworkers are like 20-40 years older than me and I'm done with school

and i just find bitches on tinder to fuck but I don't know where to find friends.
>>
>>34106047

Well, I started skipping school late 8th grade after parents split up. 9th grade (high school) I skipped a lot and dropped out to avoid fines. So from like 13-20 I had no human contact. Then I got a shitty retail job and met some "friends" that I hanged out with a couple of times outside of work, went to halloween on 6th street with them if u from Austin and smoked weed, then I stopped showing up and moved. Past 3 years I've been doing nothing but drinking and playing shit vidya like WoW or OSRS and some SP games like FO4, DOOM and such. Other than that, nothing ...
>>
File: 1477247715622.jpg (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477247715622.jpg
364KB, 1280x720px
>>34106047

fucc

u

orogiangoanla
>>
>>34107005
so not much? :)

or
>>
>>34106335
How do I apply for neetbux m8?
>>
>>34107159

have a diagnosed mental illness, such as schizoaffective, in my case

No, being a tranny doesnt get you neetbux
>>
>>34105252
I have unemployed NEET friends. We hang out for a couple of hours almost everyday, we smoke weed, watch movies, go to the park and talk about how we're "totally gonna take a big trip to the city and get laid", but we never do.
>>
File: 1478300878815.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1478300878815.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>34107862

How'd you meet them?

ib4 school/work
>>
>>34105252
Go to church. I'm seriously not memeing here. You should seriously go to church. Lets go over the benefits.

You get to get out of the house.

Most of the conversations you have there are you just learning about god's love so you don't have to even speak that much.

Sometimes they have potlucks so you can sometimes get free food

You leave church with an inspiring message every Sunday thay makes you feel happy.

If you are collage aged you get to talk to people your own age and make friends (perhaps even a cute girl)

You get to meet honest hard working elderly people and by gaining connections that can sometimes increase your chances of getting a job.

Inb4 "gods not real"

Even if you believe in the falsehood that there is no Lord, I'm sure you could see the practical benefits of attending church.
>>
>>34105252

Gym maybe???
>>
>>34108414
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, before you go to church get a haircut a Polo shirt and a belt. First impressions are important and of you dress the part people will want to talk to you and be your friend. Nobody wants to talk to the smelly guy wearing the anime shirt in the corner.
>>
File: madokaa.jpg (18KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
madokaa.jpg
18KB, 249x243px
>>34108414
>>34108513

I've actually considered this. Especially since I've had some Jesus freaks knock at my door and they had us do a prayer and they invited me to their church, we said a prayer saying "I am a sinner..." and all that bullshit, I played along. No QT grill with them, just some hispanic kid that looked like a closet homo.
>>
>>34108843
I'm glad you replied and you seriously should at the very least attend Sunday school for 2 Sundays, you don't even have to go to service afterwards you can just go home (I don't often go because I don't have a good singing voice.) and then meet up with thw people in your class afterwards for lunch where you can have a conversation. At the very least just give it a chance.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.