[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you realize you were ugly and how has it affected your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 20170112_122644.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_122644.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
How did you realize you were ugly and how has it affected your life. Do you believe ugly people are doomed? Etc discuss

Pic def related I made a delicious rissoto today w oven roasted broccoli and crispy skin salmon. Salmon was a bit too done
>>
File: happymane.png (324KB, 627x345px) Image search: [Google]
happymane.png
324KB, 627x345px
My belief in my ugliness goes in and out. Most days I hate myself and the way I look, sometimes I think I have a fighting chance. I'm always contemplating suicide, though.

Confidence is the game, unfortunately. Most of us have it beaten out of us. Lower your standards. You'll just have to realize that you'll never date a model.
>>
>>34105480
Tell me your story anon. I wanna talk
>>
>>34105557

Gimme a bit, imma write something up in word.
>>
>6'3
>decent face in my opinion
this right here is the problem, i switch between thinking im decent looking and being fuck all ugly
>hair has been starting to thin/recede
>in decent shape due to my job
>social anxiety to an extent
> only play video games when im not working, fuck parties, friend get togethers, etc
>just tell myself that everyone is way out of my league and that i shouldn't give any effort towards getting a gf anymore
i tink im retarded or something
>>
>>34105226
that risotto looks delicious anon
>>
>>34105699
Social anxiety is a bitch anon. Have you considered seeing a therapist?
>>
>>34105718
Thanks I thought I was adding too much broth but it turned out actually alright
>>
>>34105812
no i haven't, i somewhat want to but at the same time i'm so unmotivated to do so and would not put in the effort to go
>>
>>34105842
such a good dish in general, its so dope
>>
>>34105875
It's strange I thought while making it that the ingredients that make it (park, butter, rice, stock) sound so unassuming but put together is so delicious
>>
>>34105924
rice is a nice food, it goes so well with literally anything, and its not too terrible for you either lmao, i could totes live on it
>>
>>34105684

I wrote out some shit, but it's being stupid and not letting me post it. sorry...
>>
>>34106397
dude just put it in pastbin
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 534x186px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 534x186px
>>34105557
Sorry. this is the only way i can tell this shit.
>>
>>34106437
have you managed to take any pictures at all?
>>
>>34106478

Mainly through my phone (LG v10) so my Instagram gets updated frequently. It's funny, I bought the same camera model that I used in my last two years of undergrad (Canon 6D) but these days I have more apprehension about bringing it out and losing it than I did when I would use my schools gear. I did direct a music video this past November, though. But that's it so far.

The sad fact is, I think I'm a pretty decent shooter.
>>
>>34105226
looks are meaningless. all that matters is a great personality. unless youre unrealistically ugly. but thats like reall really ugly.
>>
>>34106589
if you think you're a decent shooter, then how come you don't do more of it?
>>
>>34106624

Lack of motivation, not enough prioritization, a tiny dash of depression. It's fucked how lazy I am, my own sister even told me if she had my talent, she would own a house by now. The sad thing is, photography has just been a crutch for me because I went on hiatus from filmmaking. I really want to be a good filmmaker, but I have no confidence with directing people and i'm afraid of making a bad movie again.
>>
>>34105226
I've started to realize in the past month or so that I'm ugly. I've always kind of considered myself decent looking (6+/10) but I'm just ugly. I'll admit it. I don't have a chiseled jaw or blue eyes or some stunning haircut. It hasn't affected me too much because my looks haven't changed so there is no real reason to be upset. I've definitely had a few girls interested before but my horrific personality has prevented anything from happening with them and basically makes me invisible on all but a few people's radar.
>>
File: Capture.png (25KB, 786x145px)
Capture.png
25KB, 786x145px
>>34106437

I never had confidence growing up.
>>
>>34106910
Do you blame your parents for your looks anon? Or did your siblings just get the better versions for their genes
>>
>>34106994
Damn man you have it way worst than me I admit. I can't imagine going through that. Stay strong anon.

Btw I've talked to alot of people about childhood and what they've said is that they always remember as a kid when they were insulted about their appearance. I specifically remember in kindergarten while standing in a relay race line two girls in from of me turned around and one of them said that I had a nose shaped like a pig. Then they laughed loudly and turned back around. I still remember their names, Cassandra and Alexandra.
>>
>>34107021
>Do you blame your parents for your looks anon?
No, what could they do? It's not their fault.
>>
>>34107110
>Cassandra and Alexandra

What are they up to these days? I hope they're fat.
>>
>>34107248
I wish for a fair world anon. They are young, attractive, and socially well adjusted. I would know because I check their social media when I remember that event once a month
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.