[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I love you, anon >I would love to have your babies >Come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: killme.png (34KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
34KB, 500x342px
>I love you, anon

>I would love to have your babies

>Come inside me, anon!

Anyone else here have a baby aborted? I want to die and wish she dies too.
>>
bumping because I have literally nobody
>>
>>34104598
At least you can have kids man. My ex would say all that shit to me but after a few months of sex almost every day and still no pregnancy I found out that I can't have kids.
>>
>>34104598
Happened to me anon, Except we broke up the week of Christmas. Dont worry, it gets better.. not really contemplating how to kill myself.
>>
>>34104757
I'm sorry, man. You're right. Will pray for you and your sperms tho.
>>
>>34104598
Only one option.
"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life"

KILL HER
>>
>>34104598
She aborted the kid after telling me she was pregnant, without consulting me or even hinting at it.
It feels weird to know I brought life into the world and was unable to save it.
>im glad she did it, wasn't ready for a kid but still, feels weird man
>>
>>34105519
It's rough but it's her body and if she didn't want to carry that child for the best part of a year she should have the right to get rid of it during the initial stage.

How about taking care of your relationship before it all turns to shit and not pretend you have anything to do with the end result next time ?
>>
File: efault.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
efault.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>34105633
I'm done with the relationship, she can already tell.

Meanwhile some monkey in section 8 is having her 5th 70-something IQ niglet baby for the welfare sheckles. 5 different nonexistent dads.

Your response pisses me off. Women and gays should not be allowed on the internet.
>>
>>34104598
Is the woman supposed to look like the trigger of a gun
>>
>>34104850
thanks but your words don't help at all. fucking sucks seeing family and friends having kids knowing I can't. it fucking sucks when the woman you love leaves you because of shit you had no control over. it fucking sucks when you can't do what 99% of other men can do. Every fucking time I see a baby or pregnant woman outside or tv it pisses me off
>>
>>34104598
As the great Moon Man once said

"Your body Your choice? Bullshit it's mine. Woman is the nigger of the world"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr4uXBPsUU
>>
>>34104598
i love abortion, i wish it was legalized everwhere,just image how many baby chads how many fucking sluts are killed every fucking day so i do not have to live with tem in this fucking planet
>>
I got one a couple years back. Was a black rape baby so I didn't shed a tear.
>>
>>34104598
To be quite honest asshole, I don't see how you should be entitled to create a whole person who must experience the caprice and vagaries of quotidian existence, just to shoulder the burden of carrying your genetic preoccupation into perpetuity. But hey, that's just me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.