[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the voices in my head have completely shut off and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lo.jpg (79KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lo.jpg
79KB, 600x400px
>mfw the voices in my head have completely shut off and now Im totally alone
>>
>>34104573
Even your brains given up
>>
>>34104573
I wish mine would disappear. I invented it out of want for someone to talk to in high school, where it was just a slightly more sophisticated voice given to my feelings of inadequacy and a convenient way to hate myself without being depressed by separating my self into two entities.

Now it's the voice of every self-loathing, self-hating, thought that bombards my mind as well as the source of every brutal reminder of my ineptitude and inexperience in reality that comes whenever I start having ridiculously unreal hopes and fantasies. The thing, for all the shitnit talks, it's still the same person as I am, so it almost never actually offers helpful suggestions because it can't. Just Two sides of the same coin.

The worst part of this is that I can no longer tell if My mind is just developing this on it's own or if I'm just making this fragmentation happen out of boredom and loneliness. I don't even know what would be worse anymore.
>>
>>34104743
I did this with images instead of voices
They were really cool at first but I got really hateful/self-hateful and dumped it all on it

It's fucked because it contributes to my own downward spiral. Instead of reassurance I get more bullshit from another part of me that looks so realistic I sometimes even think it isn't a part of me.

Being cohesive is awesome, the tulpa meme sucks.
>>
>>34104573
>>34104743
>>34104896
>tfw legit schizophrenia reading your shitty meme schizophrenia posts
Pisses me off, have to take olanzapine that completely kills my libido, every day or else I get sectioned again. Last time for 6 months, no phone, no tv no music just a room with a bed, while you fagots give me a bad stigma with your attentionwhoring

Thanks guys
>>
>>34105032
>>34105032
We were talking about coping methods for lonliness and isolation that involved making up what was basically an imaginary friend. No one here was even talking about schizophrenia until you brought it up. You're the one who's Attention-whoring here Autismo.
>>
>>34105032
I'm sorry but it is definitely not our fault that mental illness is stigmatized or that you have it harder than we do. Hope things improve for you.
>>
>>34105097
It is heavily implied. Who else would be hearing voices?
>>34105110
I don't even have it that hard, aside from people thinking I'm some archetypal psycho from a movie.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.