[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up fellow robots, been lifting the past 7 months and girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: m.jpg (207KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
207KB, 1242x2208px
Whats up fellow robots, been lifting the past 7 months and girls are starting to admire me hard as fuck.

why haven't you started lifting?
>>
>>34104494
Let me eat your ass out
>>
put your keys and your gay fucking chains in your pockets you massive flaming faggot.
i wasn't even aware people still did dumb ass shit like that holy fuck
>>
>>34104513
i'd smack you upside the head irl, kiddo. also no
>>
>>34104494
Woah dude, way to bring 2007 back with the decorative Jeans pocket chain

You look like you smell 2 ;)
>>
>>34104646
>You look like you smell 2 ;)

I do, but on cologne. Wearing some YSL La nuit. Woman tell me i always smell great.
>>
File: shkek.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shkek.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>34104494
>Keys on chain
>tribal pattern tattoos
>Wears dark glasses inside
>Claims to be working out but has no definition whatsoever

Dude are you retarded? Where is your carer?
>>
>>34104494
i saw this shit on fit a week or so ago, mr. truck driver or mover, i forget. you aren't even a virgin. gtfo.
>>
>>34104695
I'm a power-lifter, i don't care about trivial shit like "aesthetics".

>>34104699

So what son, half this board aint even virgins.
>>
>>34104494

You look like the lead singer of Smash Mouth
>>
>>34104752
actually, i remember that thread more clearly now.
the dude was complaining about how he got more pussy back when he didn't lift.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>34104783
>>34104494

forgot my pic 2bh desu
>>
File: goldface.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
goldface.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>34104752
>power-lifter
>i don't care about trivial shit like "aesthetics"
>i don't care about "aesthetics"
>wears a sleeveless shirt and tries to take a mirror pic to show off his tiny arms

Dude you are embarrassing yourself. If you are a power lifter how about you take a pic of you lifting something.
>>
>>34104925
>small

post yours, son.
>>
>>34104494
Nothing good can come of interacting with girls, I'd rather just get on with my life and avoid them.
>>
>>34104494
did you take this after visiting your local gloryhole?

you look like the type that anonymously sucks dick
>>
>>34105053
I don't need validation from strangers on the internet to feel less shitty about myself like you.

Go ahead say something clever about how you think that I'm smaller than you or how I'm probably a fat neckbeard in his moms basement, I don't care.

Especially since even if all of this was true you are still the one who dresses himself like it's his first day of high school and has shitty tattoos.
>>
File: ronnie.jpg (65KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie.jpg
65KB, 640x426px
im going to become bigger than ronnie
>>
>those awful, awful tattoos
>that fucking hot topic chain
>>
Are we all just pretending that OP didn't google image search some chad and use it as the pic to shitpost
>>
File: RAMY-2.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
RAMY-2.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
anyone else fascinated by bodybuilding? heres big ramy
>>
>>34104494
you have zero aesthetic try cutting
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.