[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coffee and creamer (no sugar) >Two slices of whole grain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaa.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
7KB, 205x246px
>Coffee and creamer (no sugar)
>Two slices of whole grain toast with margarine for breakfast
>Tomato soup for dinner

Less than 500 calories for the whole day, and going to the gym later. Feeling good about myself robots. You can do it too.
>>
>>34103962
>margarine
>>
File: 1484164523871.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484164523871.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>34103962
Way to go, just don't drive yourself nuts and than eat a 5000 calorie mcmeal. Try protein bars, a little pricy but hold down appetite pretty good for few calories. Maybe before your gym session.
>>
>>34103962
Don't starve yourself too much. What you should do is find out how many calories you were normally consuming and eat slightly less. Reduce calories as you progress.

Going too hard will cause you to crash and relapse.
>>
>>34103962
I guarantee you can't keep up that calorie deficit for more than 3 days max bruh
>>
You need to eat a little more if you are working out. 500 calories is not enough and will make you feel like shit. Also, if you are lifting try and include some protein. Some lean chicken or beans should the trick
>>
>>34103962
500 calories a day is what doctors put people who are about to die on. It's brutal and you CANNOT work ouy on that.

Look into intermittent fasting.
>>
>>34104015
Not OP, but I'm on my 19th day of 500 days kcal and I lift as well.
>>
its like you're trying to fail kek

do you really think thin people eat 500 calories a day?

>north american education
>i know because i am also a product of it
>>
>>34104125
how are u even aIive?
>>
>>34104193
Well, I go get all my vitamins and proteins I need.
>>
>>34104193

Fat stores where fat soluble vitamins are stored
>>
>>34104193
Check it out:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
>>
>>34103962

You are retarded.

Eat low carb (20g net carbs or less per day) and a reasonable calorie deficit.

Never ever eat margarine, or bread. That tomato soup is probably awful too, no idea what's in it.

That is the complete opposite of what you should eat: Meat and green veggies.
>>
>>34104014
>>34104015
>>34104027

I've managed to keep this up for five days now, it isn't easy but I don't feel any more sluggish than usual
>>
>>34103962
You're well meaning, but that is starvation and retarded.

Google PSMF and pirate the famed book about it, that's how you properly crash diet.
>>
>>34103962
I'm telling you now as a fellow fatbot, you should eat more. Find out how much calories you already eat and reduce it by a bit. I tried starving myself a bit and I crashed hard.

Good luck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.