[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This world is fucking boring, cancerous garbage. Nowhere on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1482379124098.jpg (99KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482379124098.jpg
99KB, 637x358px
This world is fucking boring, cancerous garbage. Nowhere on the planet is worth living because it's all the same shit: shopping and shitty restaurants.

>Oh but anon, duh mooziiums!
What am I supposed to do, go to the same fucking museum 400 fucking times?

Also, all the people are shit too. Boring, stupid, disloyal. How can a planet be this fucking wretched?
>>
Fuck, they don't even make good movies or video games anymore.
>>
yeah it's really not great
reading scifi helps, as does not having a job
>>
>>34103802
try going outside
you little faggot
>>
>>34103959
You retarded piece of shit. Are you so fucking stupid you think I have a restaurant or a museum in my fucking house? Think before you normiesplain.
>>
>>34103802
Maybe you're just on the wrong side of society. I wish I could take you on a short trip to see what the upper crust does with their lives. It's quite a different world and it will also open your eyes to exactly what your existence has actually been here in the common class.
>>
File: wow its fucking nothing.jpg (207KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wow its fucking nothing.jpg
207KB, 956x1280px
>>34103959
>concrete and dogshit
>shitty noisy overpriced bars
>>
>>34104023
Oh yeah it's great to be a plutocrat. If there isn't something you like you can just throw money at the problem to make it exist. The rest of us have to live in the hell of reality that the plutocrat cunts created.

>>34104038
This. Never understood the appeal of bars.

>Look anon! A bunch of near-retarded people got together to try to find free prostitutes while consuming garbage water
>>
I just try to ignore the shittier parts about staying inside because being outside is more shitty
>>
>>34104038
>Living in the city
Fag
>>
>>34103802
>ITT: America sucks so everywhere else must suck
>>
>>34103802
I agree. And I've done a fair bit of international travel in my life.
It gets to the point that there is no point in leaving the house, escapism is good though.
>>
>>34104137
I've looked all over the world. It's the same everywhere. I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong. But we both know your comment is born of butthurt, not fact.

>>34104167
Yeah. It fucking sucks. It's fine if you have a family, a mate or something that really preoccupies you, but if any of that is lacking, you're screwed.
>>
>>34103802
>"B duh change u wan 2 see in dah worl, doo!"
Have you tried that?
>>
>>34104522
Have I tried taking over the planet and converting it into something worth living in? Yeah, didn't work. Humans are too degenerate for such plans to find purchase and I wasn't born rich, so it's fucked.
>>
>>34104116
This is the only problem I see in this thread you fucking faggots
>>
>>34103802
Become an bohemian artist.
>>
File: 1479670954835.jpg (56KB, 542x400px)
1479670954835.jpg
56KB, 542x400px
>>34104625
I live in a small town and it actually sucks worse than a city in a lot of ways. People are dumber and more violent, less resources, etc.
>>
>>34104511
>"WAHHH I HATE EVERYTHING AND IVE TRIED NOTHING!!"
>But we both know your comment is born of butthurt, not fact.
Go fuck yourself you cynical shit. The world is good as long as you dont live in the suburbs.
>>
>>34104511
>I've looked all over the world.
You mean in a few ugly towns located in different parts of the world.
>>
File: Old Crow Shithead.jpg (169KB, 570x738px) Image search: [Google]
Old Crow Shithead.jpg
169KB, 570x738px
>>34104625
>>34104662
I agree, Asheville here.
Pretty much nothing except beer and >le rednecks
>MUH SUTHR'N HERITAGE
>MUH ART
and
>MUH GRAFFITI
Oh, and who could possibly forget
>this fucking guy who draws "Old Crow" on everything
>>
>>34104748
>IVE TRIED NOTHING
Now see you're just making asinine assumptions here. You don't know anything about my experiences. And truth be known, you don't care, now do you?

>>34104821
Prove me wrong. Is that fucking desert supposed to do the job? I certainly hope not.
>>
>>34104748
>The world is good as long as you dont live in the suburbs.
Actually, I'm going to press even harder. I want you to put your money where your sharting asshole is and explain just what there is to do on this planet that hasn't already been covered. I guess I didn't mention boring, plebeian spectator sports. And yeah, I already covered busying yourself with an autistic hobby on your own. So show us how cocky you can get, subhuman.
>>
>Things are bad
>NO THEY'RE NOT I HATE YOU!!!
>Prove it
>thread dies
Yeah, that's what I fucking thought, cunt niggers.
>>
File: smile.png (336KB, 899x641px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
336KB, 899x641px
>>34106009
Your problem is one of perspective
Death is always a way to experience peace.
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>34106322
>Your problem is one of perspective
You're correct. I'm not retarded. So it takes more than killing my brain cells and pretty lights to keep me entertained. The problem is that filth like you keeps reproducing, lowering the quality of the human genepool. Fortunately, with this board as proof, that trend is reversing. Many of you will be the last generation of your faulty bloodlines. Good fucking riddance.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.