[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any better way to talk to a grill that force asinine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 4293076_o.gif (2MB, 320x219px) Image search: [Google]
4293076_o.gif
2MB, 320x219px
is there any better way to talk to a grill that force asinine small talk?
>we talked about weather
>talked about where we've lived
>talked about crime in the city
>talked about employment
then the convo stagnates and i have to think of a new stupid subject to try and spark some convo
>and this bitch is giving me like nothing why do i have to do all the freaking work
how the fuck do i hit on an interesting subject that's going to illicit more than a one or two word response?
>>
If she doesn't try to carry the conversation, she doesn't want to talk. Stop talking to her.
>>
>>34103461
>>34103582
This man is correct, just stop replying.
>>
>>34103582
she initiated the conversation.
>>
>>34103634
and she still replies to everything i say, if she didnt want to talk she could have just stopped replying a long time ago
>>
>>34103685
>>34103657
The point still stands. If you run out of things to talk about, stop talking. If she still wants to talk, she'll reply back.
>>
>>34103685
Without knowing the context I can't give you an answer but generally one/two word replies mean "I am being polite but I don't wish to continue this conversation." If she actually wants to talk to you she text you again, if she doesn't then I would stop replying and see if she gives a real response.

t. I have done this before and had girls reply and not reply
>>
>>34103723
well she does keep replying back, it doesn't seem like she doesn't want to talk, she just gives me so goddamn little to go off of.
>>
our last bit of stagnant convo
>her- i'm just bored watching a movie
>me- what movie
>her- Waffle Street lol
>me-heh i see.
>her -yeah! its some Nexflix movie
>me- is it a comedy? i always liked danny glover's comedy
>her- it's alright
>>
welp i made my move
>me -just need someone to have a cuddle with while watching it ;)
>>
>>34103892
i had this happen to me once; i was asking questions but she was replying but not making any effort. i just wanted to see how long i could make her talk and we went on like that for a really long time.
long story short, we hung out and ended up having sex. so it's not an absolutely lost cause. but 90% of the time, it;s because she doesn't want to talk
>>
>>34104195
her> Are you asking me? :D lol
>>
>>34104239
>me haha maybe, the thought crossed my mind
>her- :) cool
>her- lol

WTF IS THAT
>>
>>34104287
>me maybe we'll start with coffee or dinner or something first
>her-Lol sure
i think it's done, i don't think she's into it.
>>
>>34104363
>her- R u asking me out! Lol
>me -lol maybe. what kind of place would you like to go?
>her- Not sure! a quiet place, not a bar
>me- i'm not much for bars myself. ever been to " anon restaurant it's pretty nice
>>
>>34104595
>her- never been, heard of though
>me - well i'll take you there if you like :)
>her- kind of you, sure id like that :) be nice chatting to you in person too
i think i did it lads
>>
File: 1483999714956.jpg (128KB, 900x900px)
1483999714956.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>>34104681
>anon talked to Stacy

REEEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>34104681
>me - same here ^^ whats a good time for you?
>her- you tell me, and i can see as well
>me- how about sunday evening? it should be fairly quiet. or next weekend works if thats a little too short notice
>her-Sunday evening works good for me after 7pm
>me sounds good to me. Looking forward to it
>her- I agree!
>her- picking me up? :D
>me- Certainly :)

I GOT A DATE BROBOTS OMFG
>>
>>34104834
Describe her in detail

Oregano
>>
>>34104852
she's a chubby asian grill
>>
>>34104834
Well done don't fuck it up now
>>
>>34104942
well i haven't been on a date in......ever so i probably will but shit i gotta try
>>
>>34104990
Handled that whole conversation rather smoothly than most
>>
>>34105012
ty but text is one thing, face to face human interaction is a whole nother minefield...but i'm optimistic.
>>
shit now i better start tidying up my house incase she wants the D
>>
>>34103892
well there you go, shes watching a film. but some twat keeps texting her.

who cares anyway shes probs a slute, delete her number and find someone else
>>
women are pretty boring, women that don't want to talk to you transcend boring, but that's at least half intentional
>>
>>34105705
oh keep this thread alive till sunday night i'll try to get some vag shots kek
>>
bump for triumph
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.