[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternally angry and confused anon here again. What does it take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: ce9e1738.jpg (40KB, 520x694px) Image search: [Google]
ce9e1738.jpg
40KB, 520x694px
Eternally angry and confused anon here again.

What does it take to get a girlfriend? I feel like I will die alone.
>>
>>34102811
I know I will die alone, anon. It's much easier just to accept that.
>>
>>34102828
That's not very reassuring. I don't want to die alone.
>>
>>34102811
check the archive
>>
File: CPGOnYXUkAAignF.jpg (84KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
CPGOnYXUkAAignF.jpg
84KB, 600x584px
>>34102811
You have to not be angry i think i guess i dont know
Also you have to interact with girls without being too awkward

thats it

thanks for posting Mirai, i like you anon
>>
>>34103011
I only saved a couple of pictures of this character out of interest. I don't know that much about World's Trigger or whatever it is called.
>>
>>34102811
Trust me you'll be much better staying alone than having a relationship but eventually breaking up
Robots are not made to endure that shit. At least I know I'm gonna kill myself 100% if I ever end it with my gf I love her too much
This drags me crazy and makes insecure af
>>
File: CK8UtxhUYAApIuB.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CK8UtxhUYAApIuB.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
>>34103049
I still appreciate it a lot, have another picture of her, she is cool
>>
File: 1433829770972.jpg (67KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1433829770972.jpg
67KB, 500x358px
do you know how to make friends?
if so then congrats, all you need to do is make friends with girls and then reveal your feelings and youll have a gf~!!!
>>
>>34103093
I don't know a single thing about relationships. I just want to be with the one I love for life. I'm probably just ignorant of things like jealousy atm but I feel really emotionally jaded because I've been in social isolation.

>>34103110
Thanks, anon. Appreciate it.

>>34103139
If there was ever a worse recipe for disaster, tell me about it now.
>>
>>34103139
Do NOT reveal your feelings anon unless the girl did it beforehand or its very obvious about it because if not anyone would run

Its sad but thats how the world works rn
>>
I feel like I have a pretty good idea theoretically of what it would take to get a GF, but I am just so far away from it that I don't realistically see it ever happening.
>>
>>34103139
>do you know how to make friends?
no, please tell me
>>
>>34103211
>I want to be with one I love for life
That's everyone's goal tho. My problem is that once this love and relationship started I've been panic everyday

I'm too afraid to loose it and I'm too afraid that this life goal will never be reached (she leaves me)

This is like hell for my little heart everyday until I die even if we could make it to the end. I'm too insecure.
>>
File: 1453839121978.png (661KB, 596x799px) Image search: [Google]
1453839121978.png
661KB, 596x799px
>>34103211
>>34103213
you all act like youre missing some piece of a puzzle but every human ancestor before you has managed to get a gf. unless you have a diagnoseable illness there is no reason you would be incapable of reading social cues and forming relationships. it is in your dna.
LITERALLY JUST make friends, drop hints that youre interested, try being alone with that person more, if they refuse then its likely they dont like you. there i've even given you a way to know if they feel the same without outright ""confessing"". but you need to be capable of friendships first.

>>34103256
i've forgotten how too, sorry
>>
>>34103256

Find people with interests similar to you. In real life you don't necessarily have to approach them yourself but really nice people might try to talk to you and reach out to you. Just keep responding as normally as possible and you'll be fine. Online it's a lot easier since there are tons of forums and stuff for specific interests and types of people. This has at least worked on occasion for me.
>>
im good at making connections but bad with woman.

i mean not BAD but just not attractive enough for them.
i just don't care enough
>>
File: this.jpg (186KB, 950x647px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
186KB, 950x647px
>>34102811
6'2, 155lbs, athletic.
Dating isn't worth it.
You're putting this energy into worshiping a god with clay feet.

I tire with sex, and building relationships.
There's better worlds out there that are literally perfect, you just need a steam account.

You are the universe, and when you die, the universe ends, why waste something so short
and precious on primal urges that will stop being fun when you're 40.
or just do whatever the fuck you want idc
hookers are cheap pussy if you haven't had it yet.
>>
>>34103474
I'm not even looking for a cheap fuck, dude. I want someone who's going to be my keeper someday.
>>
>>34103608
There WILL be a time when there will be an end.
The older you get the more depressing it is.
>>
>>34103665
Thanks for setting it straight, I guess.
>>
>>34103720
That's the thing though.
You do what you wanna do.
Just saying you might not like the end, but the journey could be fun.
>>
>>34103777
What did you mean by having a steam account anyway? Video games or something?
>>
>>34103920
The distractions can be better then the subject.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.