[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this turn anyone else off instantly? Women who are CONSTANTLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 650x452px
Does this turn anyone else off instantly?
Women who are CONSTANTLY on their phone/mobile device all day everywhere.
Same goes for men, but it's mostly women i see "tweeting" every piece of inane redundant bullshit that happens in their worthless fucking daily lives.
I make a conscious effort to use my phone as little as possible, for fear I might become one of these modern electronic zombies.
>>
who cares what turns u off virgin
>>
>>34102720
Said the trap
>>
>posts on a bolivian spearfishing forum
>judges other people for spending time on the internet
>>
>>34102690
why do you care? it has nothing to do with you.

Better than staring people down. That shit is awkward as fuck. If you have something to avoid spreadimg awkwardness then use the phone. Entertain yourself.
>>
I have no idea how anyone can be so comfortable with that honestly.
>>
>>34102690
>worthless fucking daily lives
pot calling kettle
>>
>>34102690
I get annoyed by this too. I feel like a retard whenever I use my phone in public. It makes you look like you don't give a fuck about anything going on around you and/or you're a hypersocial dummy who can't bear to be out of the loop for more than 5 seconds.

Imagine what people idly did 10+ years ago before the iPhone fucked everything up, They either talked face to face, or used their thoughts to entertain them.

>>34102720
>using virgin as an insult
Found the California resident.

>>34102758
While I agree that is awkward, what is wrong w/ staring out the window/at the ground/into space in thought?
>>
>>34102914
I agree with this, I hate snapchat especially and how girls can't even stop taking selfies when they're talking to other people.
I'm socially anxious (as most robots) and can't look people in the eye, so sometimes I'll pretend to text someone, but it's not obnoxious like I see some people do.
>>
>>34103004
Snapchat enables girls of all reproductive ages to be the whores that they are by showing off their naked bodies to guys who will take screenshots.

I get how staring at a screen can bring comfort to someone like you who feels nothing but fear when staring into people's eyes. It's the ones whoring themselves out in 50 different text convos that are disgusting.
>>
I call them "Twunts"
>>
Im just disturbed by the fact being on social media all day everyday is becoming whats considered "normal"
A girl at my community college thought I was being rude when I didn't give her my facebook or twitter info to keep in touch for a project we were doing (because I dont have facebook or twitter)
>>
>>34103180
No you don't. You made that up just now, dummy.
>>
>>34103379
fuck you mom you're not my real dad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.