[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will it take for me to get over the girl I love When

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1484096363723.png (120KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484096363723.png
120KB, 600x600px
How long will it take for me to get over the girl I love

When was the last time you were truly happy

What was it that made your life spiral down

When will you say enough and end it all

What is that thought in your mind
>>
>>34102450
I never had a girl that i was interested in i seen them as annoyances right until the end (which was about 5 years ago before i fell from enlightenment and missed my chance to form any meaningful relationships and will likely never be able to form that bond)
About 5 years ago.
see the first bit for a rough idea
but basically i got into anime and alcohol
said some shit in my senior year and everyone looked at me like i was Hitler.
probably never.
That i've died many times already and committed sins in past lives that i'm paying for now and on the death of this life i'll see all the lives i've lived thus far and begin a new life.
>>
>>34102604
thanks for responding

at least not everyone goes on tripfag and trap threads
>>
File: 1468778572370.jpg (14KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1468778572370.jpg
14KB, 224x217px
>>34102450
>How long will it take for me to get over the girl I love
never

>When was the last time you were truly happy
never

>What was it that made your life spiral down
everything

>When will you say enough and end it all
never

>What is that thought in your mind
all of the above
>>
No idea. Growing up made me realize relationships aren't really worth the time and energy it takes. Also Brenden Fraser is a great example of how fucked you can be if you leave yourself vulnerable like that.

No idea. I'll get contentment but not really anything truly "happy". I'm usually either neutral, bitter, or pissed off at something.

Can't say really.

If I don't reach satisfaction by the time I'm 30.

Which one?
>>
>How long will it take for me to get over the girl I loved
>never fuck you margie, you whore
>>When was the last time you were truly happy
>coincidentally, 4 years ago
>>What was it that made your life spiral down
>i failed highschool which took away my only source of female and male contact, to this day, i never truly recovered the hope and love my parents had for me until that day, i had to work shitty jobs and 4 years i still hope to one magickal day, enter university and fix my life up, i still feel thankful for the fact that i have not broken down, but i've never felt such feeling of failure as to-day
>When will you say enough and end it all
>i still have a bit of hope, but i look forward to do it if i reach 30 in this state
>What is that thought in your mind
> will i ever recover happiness?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.