[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Message recorded at 15:48* Hey, John, it's Bill from Monetary,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 9000.jpg (150KB, 1520x898px) Image search: [Google]
9000.jpg
150KB, 1520x898px
*Message recorded at 15:48*
Hey, John, it's Bill from Monetary, I just wanted to call you you to inform you you on a few things to keep you updated on what's going on. I just got word from the DM that the quarterly report you're working on had it's due date pushed back two days, so you have more time to work on that. I know you've been stressing out on that. I also wanted to call you to let you know that the microwave in break room 3 has a problem with it's magnetron or something... it starts making a weird smell after being used for a while, so uh, if you need to use it, make sure that you only use it for like 30 seconds or less. It might be a few days before the Boss gets around to replacing it. You know how he is about spending... That's about it for now. I'll try to keep you updated on how things are going in our department as well. I can't believe I got moved to the other side of the building... Anyway, I've gotta get going. These paychecks aren't going to fill themselves out, right? I'll talk to you after work.
*message ended at 15:53*
>>
How are you suppose to fix having low self esteem??
>>
>>34102357
>These paychecks aren't going to fill themselves out, right?

Why cant computers do this yet?
>>
>>34103653
>Why cant computers do this yet?
They can, and some do.
>>
>>34102357
I couldn't even make it through the first sentence desu

I wouldn't last a day in an office job
>>
>>34104091
oddly enough the spam bot remembers the original of this i started spamming months ago but seems to of forgot duplicate word variations of it
i dont know why i would spam some random copy pasta i seen on b for no reason but open your ass and your heart and mind will follow
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.