[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do robots hate black women? They're the closest thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: precious2.jpg (44KB, 454x303px) Image search: [Google]
precious2.jpg
44KB, 454x303px
Why do robots hate black women? They're the closest thing to a fembot. The only ones mistreated badly enough by lady luck to sort of compete with you. Shouldn't they be your kin?
>>
File: 1460067423897.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460067423897.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
No thanks oregano123 origami
>>
Literally no one likes black women. They're loud crude and disgusting. Not to mention they are almost all massively obese and look like men.
>>
>>34102298
>Literally no one likes black women.

Exactly
Literally no one likes robots either
Doesn't that make them your friends?
>>
I'm not saying date these bitches mind you but I don't see how you can't sympathize with them
>>
I would unironically date a chick who looked like Gabby Sidibe, as long as she was very hairy. I think she looks exotic and interesting.
>>
>>34102238
Half Of Black Women Have Herpes

http://www.theroot.com/nearly-half-of-black-women-have-herpes-1790878841
>>
>>34103029
See? Terrible luck
They're your sisters in misery
>>
>>34103029
>>34103202

>Half Of Black Women Have Herpes

But that means they are getting laid
so they are better than robots
>>
>>34103334
They could be getting raped by black men since they were 6 years old
>>
>>34104514
>getting raped by black men
Doesn't matter, had sex
>>
>>34102238
1. I am not physically attracted to them
2. They are stuck up bitches. I genuinely do not know one nice black woman.
3. They smell bad

In conclusion, I would rather be alone than date a black woman.
>>
>>34104612
That could even happen to you white boi
>>
>>34104645
Implying i would not enjoy it
>>
>>34104762
No one ever implied that
>>
>>34105747
The aggressive tonality of the sentence and the use of the term white boi makes it clear that it was implied

>That could even happen to you white boi

Like it could even happen to you, like it was bad thing (kind a like a vague threat)

and the anon responded by saying, it wouldn't matter because he would enjoy it so he is not threatened by it.

Hope that clears it.
>>
Black fembot throws other fembots under the bus for robot dick. Nice job OP. I thought he had a sisterhood going on.
>>
File: 1484146626137.jpg (56KB, 712x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484146626137.jpg
56KB, 712x498px
We need a final solution for black roasties not even joking. They are awful, awful people.
>>
Black women, even more than white women, do not suffer betas. They absolutely demand confidence, even arrogance, from anyone they fuck.
>>
>>34105972
>other fembots
>implying they exist

Notice I said "closest thing to a fembot"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.