[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else afriad of being close to others? I think I shut people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0733.jpg (27KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
27KB, 450x360px
Anyone else afriad of being close to others? I think I shut people out before they have a chance to know me thus why I'm friendless. I've have had plenty of women ask me out and confess they find me attractive but I'm afraid of being hurt. Anyone else have these feels?
>>
File: 1483846401051.png (636KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483846401051.png
636KB, 1000x1000px
Apparently it's a coping mechanism introverted people use to survive a dysfunctional family
>>
Yeah. I could never get married lol
>>
>>34101790
>tfw your family made you this way

And if I try to explain it to someone they say I'm blaming others when they fucking caused the problems.
>>
File: dijji.png (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dijji.png
130KB, 600x600px
>>34101732

Yep, it's why I'm going to be alone until I keel over. No way I'd let anyone close to me.
>>
>>34101790
God damn you and your facts anon. Dysfunctional families suck ass and probably made me an even worse person than what I would be if I didn't have one.
>>
>>34101732
Yes, plus whenever I'm in close physical proximity to women I find attractive, I'll start to hyperventilate.
>>
File: 3f3ncsU.jpg (28KB, 554x366px) Image search: [Google]
3f3ncsU.jpg
28KB, 554x366px
>>34102032
Anyone else start walking funny when in the presence of others?

I tried working out at the gym but hopping on the treadmill I started walking funny and nearly tripped because of anxiety thinking others were watching me.
>>
>feel you
You gotta keep looking, find somebody to take it slow.
Get some kind of everyday routine, there have to be people you see everyday, some kind of hobby you have, so you can have people that are in your life regularly. And if you get to know these people and start caring for them, and dare to do stuff with them, you will gradually get to know friendship.
And from friendship, a) it is a smaller step towards a relationship and
b) if she hurts you, you have somebody who will catch you when you fall, and help you overcome

anyway, take it slow, they probably didn't want to go all in right from the start either
>>
>>34102032

Practice ignoring them, it works wonders. I won't even go to lines in stores with attractive cashiers.

The nervousness is mostly the hope that something might happen, do something silly like pick your nose to deter them.
>>
no i never talk to people so I dont have to shut anyone down
>>
>>34102090
You're too vain. Nobody gives a fuck about you. You are as insignificant in the minds of other people as you are in the grand scheme of the universe - absolutely nothing.
>>
>>34102125
> if she hurts you, you have somebody who will catch you when you fall, and help you overcome

>tfw all my friends suddenly vanished right when I needed them most
>>
File: kawaii ugu 47.jpg (368KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii ugu 47.jpg
368KB, 1600x1280px
>>34102137
>pick your nose
>do something to make them lose interest
ANON, YOU'RE A GENIUS!
>>
Mine is a combination of avoidance and no one giving a fuck about me anyway, primarily the former but assisted greatly by the latter. I don't have to not let anyone close because no one comes anywhere near to trying and doesn't care to.
>>
File: 1468024241190.jpg (47KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1468024241190.jpg
47KB, 640x626px
>>34102180
>Nihilists actually believe this

I really pity you fools you will all die in suicide if you continue down this retarded path.
>>
>>34102250

Not an argument, my shit posting friend.
>>
>>34102250
stupid retard. explain yourself. how is nihilism a retarded path
>>
>>34102090
It's called the virgin walk. Never walk in the presence of a girl you like until after you've lost your virginity, otherwise she'll know.
>>
>>34102180
>You're too vain. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

True. Think about all the times you saw a fatty or someone weird, they only linger in your mind for a split second, like "damn that's a fat motherfu-OH! I wonder what I should order from Mcdonald"

Ultimately its just noise in their/our head.
>>
>>34101790
Huh. Well I guess that explains it.
>>
I hate this because it makes me an asshole. I'm afraid so I push people away and run and ghost and FUCK EVERYTHING UP!
>>
I feel uncomfortable when physical contact others
>>
>>34101790
yeah seems about right.
>I already knew this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.