[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I used that shit to get my medication. I thought yall said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 47

File: wtf I liked aca.png (637KB, 918x675px) Image search: [Google]
wtf I liked aca.png
637KB, 918x675px
wtf I used that shit to get my medication. I thought yall said Trump was going to fix shit.
>>
Just get it from the pharmacy like a good person instead of being a subhuman piece of shit.
>>
>>34100393
>he fell for the trump meme
>>
File: IMG_4915.jpg (289KB, 575x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4915.jpg
289KB, 575x700px
>>34100393
Trump isn't going to help you out. He's going to murder healthcare, tax imports, destroy the environment, lower taxes(all the things the government does, no matter how shitty they were to begin with will be even shittier), lower regulations on big business(you might get paid less, fewer if any vacation days, longer work days, etc), and waste a whole lot of money on a useless vertical slab of concrete along the border.
No idea why you voted for this guy
>>
>>34100393
RIP my medication.
>>
>>34100464
Its really fucking expensive and I really don't want to die, dude.
>>
>>34100393
If you're a NEET and you voted for him then you're an idiot, because republicans don't support basement dwellers
>>
>>34100393

He's not repealing healthcare, asshat. Just the ACA. You'll probably qualify for medicare like in the pre-ACA days and you'll get your shit for free.
>>
>>34100527
this, besu.

medicine prices are inflated beyond the point where it's reasonable to say "just buy them urself lol"
>>
>>34100505
It's called being suicidally spiteful.

The only ones blindsided by this are liberals who have a naive childlike faith in humanity.
>>
>>34100565
They are inflated specifically BECAUSE of regulations.
>>
>>34100587
regulations which neither Trump nor the slimy fucks in congress will to repeal.
>>
>>34100505
>tax imports
Good.
>>
>>34100587
Other countries millions of times stricter regulations, yet the prices of drugs in those countries are millions of times cheaper. I could actually purchase my drugs for a reasonable price in Canada, for example. Companies inflate prices because there is no regulations. There's nothing that says you can't. And big companies brainwash trailer trash to yell "nanny state" when we try to impose one.
>>
>>34100527

If it's expensive then why do you want others paying for it? Don't be so selfish. Being alive costs money, being sick costs even more. If you can't afford in then that should be on you. This is America.
>>
>>34100685
Literally the only good thing on that list. The bad outweighs the good. And all of the money that we could be making on taxes on Mexican imports will be wasted on some stupid ass wall that won't do shit.
>>
>>34100587
>muh libertarianism
It's like economic liberals believe that that world begins uncorrupted with a perfectly functioning natural order but for the fact of government intervention, which necessarily makes us worse off.

But not only is that an incorrect fantasy, but economic liberals don't know the first thing about economics. If your solutions for the world derive primarily out of economic reasoning, you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>34100730
Why not buy from there then? I get most of my drugs overseas except for scheduled shit like my Adderall or if I catch a cold Sudafed or cough medicine. I'm poor but pay for myself as a matter of pride. All together my medical costs are under $120/mo.
>>
File: 1478991787258.jpg (26KB, 380x389px) Image search: [Google]
1478991787258.jpg
26KB, 380x389px
>>34100505
>murder healthcare
You mean get rid of the abortion of a bill that was Obamacare that has led to premiums skyrocketing to the point of being unaffordable, keep the best parts of it, and increase competition?
>tax imports
You mean use America's influence to negotiate trade deals that aren't one-sided, and punish companies who up and leave US cities to go to foreign countries by charging them import taxes?
>destroy the environment
You mean roll back harmful economic regulations and allow us to use our vast energy reserves, making us completely energy independent, while pursuing nuclear energy?
>lower taxes
You mean help businesses hire people and operate, and allow average American families to decide what to do with their money, rather than being taxed out the ass and shredded in government bureaucracy?
>lower regulations on big businesses
You mean get rid of the shitload of red tape handcuffing those businesses from being competitive with foreign countries? Also, Trump is an extreme populist, so that fearmongering shit about getting rid of vacation days won't fly.
>waste a whole lot of money on a useless vertical slab of concrete along the border.
You mean build a physical barrier and enforcing immigration laws to prevent illegal immigrants from raping our country of its resources and popping out anchor babies to give them citizenship, thus allowing for more jobs and opportunities for actual Americans?

That all sounds pretty damn good, you make a damn good case for voting for him. He's doing exactly what he was elected to do.
>>
>>34100745
The purpose of government is to protect its citizens. If its citizens are dying off, even though there exists a way to prevent such dying off, its on the government, not the citizens. The government isn't doing its job if it doesn't protect us.
>>
>>34100770
Taxing imports would be immensely beneficial. Sure it is one item, but turning back decades of free trade and replacing it with protectionism would stop deindustrialization and raise wages.

Also the wall is good, I like it. And it shouldn't cost that much. There are already appropriated funds from other times the government failed to build a wall or fence as promised. Plus we can bully Mexico by slashing foreign aid and taxing the fuck out of remittances. Plus there will be huge savings from the federal government on down to the local level when all the illegals are kicked out.

The wall to me is like a big public infrastructure bill. It's like the Hoover damn except it holds back a flood of brown people and heroin.
>>
>>34100820
>implying I still don't have doctors fees and go to the er at least once a year due to severe asthma attacks
>implying i will be able to afford healthcare to pay for that in the future
>>
>>34100872

You seriously want the government to protect you from yourself? If you do that's fine, I'm sure there's plenty of great countries like North Korea who better align with your political beliefs. I'd rather the government do what it's actually supposed to do though, and do away with shit like aca. Don't want to be sick? You should have thought of that before you got sick. Even if it's not your fault you still could have planned your finances better.
>>
>>34100871
>You mean get rid of the abortion of a bill that was Obamacare that has led to premiums skyrocketing to the point of being unaffordable, keep the best parts of it, and increase competition?
t. someone who blithely unaware of health care policy, probably is on their parents plan, and couldn't vote in 2008.

Prices were rising *before* ACA, which was part of the impetus for its passage.

>keep the best parts of it
Literally how? Like just change the name so it wasn't made by a fucking moolie anymore? How does this help exactly? You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you mean, nudge nudge, pass single payer than sure but that's not happening under Trump.

>You mean roll back harmful economic regulations and allow us to use our vast energy reserves, making us completely energy independent, while pursuing nuclear energy?
Name one. Fucking. Regulation.
>You mean help businesses hire people and operate, and allow average American families to decide what to do with their money, rather than being taxed out the ass and shredded in government bureaucracy?
m m m muh bureaucracy. America's highesest marginal rate used to be like 70 faggot and we were doing great.

>You mean get rid of the shitload of red tape handcuffing those businesses from being competitive with foreign countries? Also, Trump is an extreme populist, so that fearmongering shit about getting rid of vacation days won't fly.
Name one regulation.
>>
>>34100969
>like North Korea
More like Europe you turbonigger, when are you gonna be booted of daddy's healthcare?
>>
>>34100932

There's still EMTALA, your ER visits will not me affected no matter what. Most asthma drugs can be bought from foreign pharmacies. If you're too stupid and lazy to manage your own illness there's still the same sliding scale clinics. If you're paying more than $30 a visit you're trying to waste money.

You're more interested in making mountains out of more hills and boohooing about 'le drumpf trying to steal mah breaths'.
>>
>>34100871
>healthcare can now reject you for preexisting conditions and raise the price of your healthcare sky high when anything bad happens
>the only good idea he had
>get energy while raping our home, making it almost uninhabitable due to global warming
>allowing the ruch to get richer and the poor to get poorer, as all the money becomes more and more consentrated in the hands of the rich
>allowing the shit working conditions that would previously only fly in the third world to happen here
>implying most immigrants don't already just go through the sewers, hide in cars, or overstay visas
>>
File: 1458174524802.jpg (27KB, 268x353px) Image search: [Google]
1458174524802.jpg
27KB, 268x353px
>>34100820
Trump health care plans are going to be fan fucking tastic for people WHO ARE NOT SICK. When you actually need it you better be rich or you will suffer.
>>
>tfw voted for this faggot
>live in ca, vote didn't mean shit anyway
>>
>>34100393
fuck you faggot, my insurance costs went up over 100% when obamacare passed.

embrace death, neet
>>
>>34101066
I cannot fucking deal with how naive and retarded you are. Guess he should just bootstrap even harder.

Really it pains me to see someone talking so confidentally about something they don't know the first thing about.

>hurr what about the act that means hospitals can't refuse care
Doens't mean you don't pay for it, at huge markups. Good health requires you to have regular checkups too, being rushed to the emergcency room while fucking asphyxiating is not good coverage.

Also
>dude just buy your drugs online
top fucking kekkerino
>>
File: 1484009158357.jpg (17KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1484009158357.jpg
17KB, 500x371px
>>34100871
lies

when you grow up you'll understand progressivism, and why conservatism and republicanism cannot be progressive
>>
File: 1482988327433.png (96KB, 538x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482988327433.png
96KB, 538x601px
>>34100393
>He thought /pol/ likes robots
You forgot that they want you to marry and reproduce to keep the white race going. If you're a robot you know how ridiculous this sounds for you.
>>
File: impregnate my wife.png (466KB, 669x466px) Image search: [Google]
impregnate my wife.png
466KB, 669x466px
>tfw you realize soros rigged the machines to let trump win
>>
>>34101093
>get energy while raping our home, making it almost uninhabitable due to global warming

There's not a lot any president could do about global warming short of disabling every power plant in the US, Russia and especially China, ceasing production on plastic products as well as other materials, and then you have CAFOs.

Nuclear power is the only real option and it's expensive.
>>
>>34101047

I never signed up for deadbeat insurance so this move actually helps me. My premiums went up by a lot because of that bullshit. The only way I'm losing my insurance is if I change jobs and want a new policy.
>>
>>34100393
yes he was
by repealing it
>>
>buying insurance is more expensive than paying the fee for not having insurance
>if I want insurance as a self employed 24 year old male I need to pay over 10k a year
Fuck this system man.
>>
>>34100545
>Just the ACA
>AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
I'm a fucking robot, not a walk street banker
>>
File: how embarrassing.jpg (165KB, 502x471px) Image search: [Google]
how embarrassing.jpg
165KB, 502x471px
The Republicans are getting rid of the individual mandate (i.e. you have to buy health insurance or you have to pay a fine) and the restrictions on companies to sell plans across state lines. They're keeping being able to stay on your parents plan until 26 and companies having to take you on regardless of your preexisting conditions.

Basically, good parts of ACA staying and stupid parts are going. Dismantling, my ass. Fuck off.
>>
>>34101460
>no solar power
We could be power by the sun if the Jews stop things about money.
>>34101560
>just tell them 11million people to fuck off
Am I right anon?
>>
>>34100393
Lol you can't vote against Trump in 4 years because you'll be dead. You got memed on kiddo
>>
>>34101200

So do you want cheap drugs or do you want the exact same drug except you have to drive to the store and wait for it? You have the choice. You act like I'm making it out to be too easy but it really is as simple as saying what I want. Half the time they don't even ask for a prescription because who the fucks going to take Telmisartan to get high? I order 6 months at a time and it comes in the mail. I hate driving, waiting, and spending extra so this works for me.

I might have a solution for you. You could have it delivered, then drive to Walgreens, go inside, wait 30 minutes, then go home. Same experience but still cheaper.
>>
>>34100393
Good. People who abuse the system deserve to die in the streets. I hope all you robots with health problems die cold and alone because of Trump.
>>
>>34100393
>midnight health care massacre
jesus fucking christ why is the media so shit
also, trump said he won't completely get rid of the aca, he'll keep a few parts he thinks are good. maybe you'll still get your meds
>>
File: IMG_3617.png (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3617.png
39KB, 640x400px
>>34100871
>mfw most illegal immigrants come through airports
>>
Thank god. Couldn't afford to buy insurance because I don't make enough money to qualify for subsidies. But even with subsidies it would be too much. So it's pay for shit I can't afford or get hit with a big fine I can't afford. Fuck obamacare
>>
File: 1461273927620.png (135KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1461273927620.png
135KB, 421x248px
>>34101670
>what is not allowing visas from high fraud countries
Wow what a fucking hurtle, we just want let people from Guatemala vacation here
>>
>>34101600
>The Republicans are getting rid of the individual mandate
>They're keeping being able to stay on your parents plan until 26 and companies having to take you on regardless of your preexisting conditions.
You can't keep the pre existing conditions part without the mandate or all insurance companies are going to go bankrupt. The reason why they can take in pre existing conditions is because the mandate brings in payments from healthy people. That offsets the cost of insuring people with pre existing conditions
>>
>>34101022
This is the kind of post written by someone who actually knows what they're typing about. I'm sorry that you won't get any replies, r9k doesn't like truthful posts.
>>
>>34101698
>pay for shit I can't afford or get hit with a big fine I can't afford

I had this problem too. It's a relief to have it gone. It was literally hanging over my head all the time.

I think a lot of people in here are just college kids who are on their parents plans and are soaking up the soykaf from facebook. Judge him after he's wrecked the country. I didn't vote, by the way. I had to choose between a pinko, a reality TV star and a woman who unironically has most of her opponents assassinated.
>>
File: 1483235770743.jpg (176KB, 805x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1483235770743.jpg
176KB, 805x1163px
>>34101724
>>34101724
>You can't keep the pre existing conditions part without the mandate or all insurance companies are going to go bankrupt.

They should get a better business plan then. Being completely dependent on people who don't actually use your product is inherently flawed.
>>
>>34101698
cont, Honestly I would just be happy if they would institute single payer. I am on the right, but single payer makes sense to me. What we had before Obamacare is awful, and what we have under Obamacare is awful, in fact worse for many people. It just shifts the burden onto young people by forcing them to buy shit they don't need and can't afford. Spreading things out and just having single payer through tax would be better.
>>
>>34101818
Are you stupid? The basic principle of insurance is getting money from people who don't use it. That's how they pay for the people who do use it. you're pretty much saying get rid of insurance.
>>
File: 1484257842729.jpg (38KB, 375x378px) Image search: [Google]
1484257842729.jpg
38KB, 375x378px
>ITT: Stupid teenagers who have no idea how much insurance companies love to dick people to increase profit margins

The great thing about Trump is that he's probably going to break things in a way that no one takes seriously these ideas for a very long time. Hopefully dems will start fielding real progressives and we can start patching up this shit show of a country in a decade or so.

Though, it'll probably just be dumb fucks continuing to beg for their continued slavery.
>>
>>34101654
>abuse the system

>>34101818
>They should get a better business plan then
And they will like they did before. Health care will be for people who 1) aren't sick 2) aren't poor. So why even call it healthcare?

Health insurance shouldn't be a business, health care should be administered by the government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKV9o0be1g
>>
>>34101603

What 11 million people? People taking maintenance drugs? There's a fuck load more of us than 11 million.
>>
>>34101946
>real progressives

no thanks, we've seen what you fucks have turned our universities into
>>
>>34101946
I'm actually glad Trump won. They got too complacent in the last 8 years. This should teach them a lesson.
>>
File: 1484244824644.png (1MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484244824644.png
1MB, 960x1080px
>>34101856

>I am on the right
>thinks singlepayer can EVER happen in a society dominated by corporations

We'd have singlepayer by now if it weren't for the fucking insurance and pharma companies lobbying.
>>
>>34101971
I think he's lamenting the fact that the Democratic party barely registers as a leftist party. I don't know what on fucking earth some retarded shit at universities has to do with the issues at hand.

When both parties are patsies to corporations it's a big problem. We need actual economic leftists to bring the right back to the center anyway.

>he thinks some confused faggot with blue hair and stud earrings is what progressivism is
>>
>>34101988
Why not do wishful thinking? I mean all this argumentation against Trump will be just as fruitless. He's right, so why criticize him for it?

Economic left, cultural right is best.
>>
>>34101856

This so fucking much. I'm a strong young man, I take care of myself. I was happy with my catastrophic policy. Then king nigger comes in and makes me get a policy that cover gyno shit and all sorts of extras I don't want or can even use. It's bullshit making me pay for other people. At the least we should exclude fat people and other diseases people bring on themselves like most adult cancers. I put on sunblock as a kid because I didn't want cancer. Why should the lazy one get an easy way out now?
>>
File: 1484097581805.png (210KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1484097581805.png
210KB, 500x709px
>>34101971

Poor/mediocre fucks like you wouldn't even get into a university if it weren't for progressives. Those places were never originally for peasants.

It's incredible how you faggots have been so brainwashed by corporate interests and their media to actively rally behind things that make you stupider and poorer.
>>
>>34102041
>actual economic leftists

>leftists
>economy
pick one
>>
>>34102068
So socialism, but with a touch of nationalism? Hmm, that sounds familiar...
>>
>>34102075
>At the least we should exclude fat people and other diseases people bring on themselves like most adult cancers
And this is why it makes sense for a right winger to love single payer. It enables levels of social control perhaps never before seen.

>make citizenship a requirement for healthcare
>encourage the fuck out of traditional lifestyles
>fat tax

I could go on
>>
>>34101603
I have a feeling you don't live on solar power, but solar panels cannot power a town, and even if we had 100% efficiency out of our solar panels they'd still have a problem of not working if not in direct contact with sunlight.

Really the only way you could power a town of say, 5,000 with renewables is if that town happens to be by a river, receives a nice amount of sun and wind and can also have a place to build sterling engines.

NRC also plays a role in how long they take to develop even though they can be made in factories and shipped in trucks.
https://www.nrc.gov/reactors/new-reactors/col.html
>>
>>34102103
Could you at least put some effort into it? Enlighten me my friend, clearly you graduated top of your class at Cato Institute or Mises so tell me where economic leftism fails.

>>34102120
>socialism
hwhut I never said that. And no that's a very specious thing to say.
>>
(You)
wtf why don't you post this shit on >>>/pol/ where it fucking belongs, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>34102120
It worked for Germany. They turned themselves from a war-decimated shithole into an economic powerhouse in a decade or so.
>>
>>34102173
Sorry anon i was just trying to make a shitty joke about nazis ;_;
>>
File: 1484038613135.jpg (97KB, 877x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1484038613135.jpg
97KB, 877x1240px
>>34102075

>My genes, environment and upbringing were all of my own choosing
>everything is a result of my own agency
>It's not the insurance companies who are the bad guys here, it's Obama
>I also don't understand what subsidies are or how they work
>I'd rather be at the mercy of a few massive insurance companies who aren't forced to play by any rules
>surely, competition between three or four giants that control every facet of the industry will result in lower prices for everyone, especially poor people who can barely read like myself

Let's just hope Trump helps you retards see how bad it can get.
>>
>>34100745

Spot the neet that's still on mommies health insurance.
>>
>>34100527
Should have thought of that before developing some chronic/life threatening disease my dude
>>
>>34100393
>wtf I used that shit to get my medication.
he is fixing it.

hes removing leeches like you.
>>
>>34100393
time to get a job nigger
>>
>>34102323
I'm thinking I should get a job now. but i'm 26 no work experience and My arm's all fucked up.
>>
>>34102075
It's called looking out for your fellow man, specially those who didn't have the same opportunities or education you did
It's the cornerstone of human society
Caused by this thing called empathy
>>
>>34102344
>My arm's all fucked up.
why?
>>
>>34102371
>It's called looking out for your fellow man
giving you free healthcare isnt helping at all.

id be for muh socialism if we could get a health marshal to force fat asses like you to lose weight and get /fit/ but if thats not going to happen then die like the fat ass that you are.
>>
>>34101022

You wont get a reply /pol/tards only know how to spew what they were force fed on /pol/

also checked
>>
>>34102393
Who's fat? OP isn't fat
>>
>>34102256

Wouldn't the neet be in support of all the neet and other lazy faggot aca shit? I'm actually having to pay for these wastes of space so I'm against niggercare. It wasn't this bad before aca.
>>
>>34100527
how expensive are meds in the US ?
i mean vanilla stuff like over the counter painkillers
i pay 1,70 euro for 20 pills ibuprofen 600
and while they arent anything special i cant really complain considering the cost
>>
>>34100393
Replace comes with the repeal. Trump will make sure of it when he becomes president next week.
>>
>>34102526
So what exactly is the replacement?
>>
>>34102465
you are you fat fuck.

its the reason we keep using up more and more healthcare.
>>
>>34102553
same shit we had with GWB.
>>
>>34102567
So worse shit?
>>
>>34102371
>Implying I care about normals
>>
>>34102569
Just Death Panels. Nothing we didn't already have pre 2010.
>>
>>34102471

Yes it was you insufferable faggot.

Prices have been hiking well before ACA.
>>
>>34102481
We sell ibuprofen in 200mg normally. 100 pills would be like $2.50. He's talking about prescription meds, though, most of which are expensive if you don't have insurance (and sometimes even if you do).
>>
>>34102460
I don't think ppl are force fed anti health care rhetoric on /pol/. It's just too easy to not understand anything and to think things are bad because a black man signed it into law.

Economic liberals using reasoning, not facts. All this is just subterfuge and intuition. Also almost no one here knows the the ACA is or what it was like before it.

>>34102471
What was health care like before 'niggercare?' Oh right you were still in sixth grade when it passed, my bad.
>>
File: 1484183417471.gif (482KB, 387x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484183417471.gif
482KB, 387x368px
>>34102553
it will be nothing and back to business as usual for the corportacracy
>>
>>34102481

To give you an idea an Epipen, the thing that only lasts a year and can only be used once to save your life is $600+ a two pack.
>>
>>34102371

Why should I care about the less fortunate? I worked my ass off to get where I am. Even those more fortunate than I can go fuck themselves. I remember rolling pennies and nickels to buy bread and collecting cans as a kid. Now as an adult I own a car, have no debt, and even have a portfolio with investments and shit. I may be lucky as far as genetics go with work ethic, intelligence, race, or whatever other 'privileges' you call it, but I don't care. If a man does the right thing he won't have many issues. I did great because America is a wonderful country.

I have no sympathy for fat people. The majority of people using the medical system are overweight or obese. Hell, over half the population is overweight or obese. They can't talk to me about hardship when they have enough food to support themselves and 3 others.
>>
>>34102564
Is bone cancer a result of obesity?
>>
>>34100393
>wtf I used that shit to get my medication. I thought yall said Trump was going to fix shit.

He said repeatedly that he was going to repeal Obamacare. Well, this is what you get. Why are you shocked he and the GOP are doing what they said they would?
>>
>>34102596
who even needs 100 pills ibu desu

>>34102622
damn thats alot money considering it only lasts a year
>>
>>34102628
it can be if you eat like shit and have the immune system of a hamster.

too bad bone cancer isnt what causes our healthcare to increase in price, its fat asses like yourself who constantly strain the system.
>>
>>34100505
b-but the anime girls and meme frogs told me he was a cool guy who loves NEETs
>>
>>34100871
This guy gets it. Have an internet!
>>
>>34102588

Prices were hiking, but not this bad. Aca is nothing but bad.

>>34102601

Are you fucking underagb&? You realize aca didn't pass that long ago, right?
>>
>>34102553
Nothing.

The non-poor and non-sick will have great healthcare. When someone well off actually gets sick for real they'll hit their life time cap, never be able to get insurance again because pre existing condition and will probably die.

But it will disproportionately affect people who aren't white so this is in fact a good thing, all the "leaches" will die off.
>>
>>34102628
it's not, >>34102667 doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>34102616

This.

There is no replacement. It'll just be a repeal with some gloss about "more consumer choice" and "efficiency" which actually means fucking nothing and is all about getting a big corporate dick further up your ass than before.

Carry on, faggot. Remember, if you go broke, you can still go to the hospital and just never pay back your debt; your credit will be ruined, but if you're younger enough to post on this board, you're young enough to be in the generation that will never own homes, have decent jobs, a real retirement plan, afford to have kids, or anything else boomers thought were normal aspects of American life.
>>
>>34102660

And if you have a common allergy that can kill you like peanuts, you have to pay that price every single time you need them.
>>
>>34102684
not an argument nigger.

we're not about to pay for your fat ass to sit around all day.
>>
>>34102667
>it can be
No it can't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDVcmb-zfzE
>>
File: IMG_9569.png (973KB, 601x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9569.png
973KB, 601x566px
@34100505
Oh look a CTR troll who forgot the war was over.

Why is even a thread. Go back to pol

And if u read the article it says healthcare will be concurrently replaced with a cheaper system for all. Why did I just have to say this. Please for the love my single lonely life sage this thread
>>
>>34101022
You sound like a butthurt liberal, bud
>>
>>34102667
>too bad bone cancer isnt what causes our healthcare to increase in price, its fat asses like yourself who constantly strain the system.
Any evidence for that? Shit like terminal illness drives up costs. Find a nice graphic for me to prove me wrong please.
>>
>>34102709
>No it can't
good try fat fuck.

we aren't going to pay for your bullshit anymore.
>>
>>34102711
that's a big doggo

is he shitting or just wanting to die from being morbidly obese?
>>
>>34101093
This guy actually believes anyone can do shit for global warming, fucking kek
>>
>>34102681
The guy I reponded to is underage that was my point

>>34102702
Did you find a casaul link between bone cancer and fatness? Under Trump health care you will die if you have bone cancer btw
>>
>>34102667
>its fat asses like yourself

>all this projection

Wow did a fat man fuck your mother as a child?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJS3a20rUVM
>>
>>34102699
and i already get annoyed at buying Cetirizin every few weeks for the whole year for my allergies

so if you cant pay for them you just die?
thats
pretty rough desu
>>
>>34102622

It lasts longer than that, retard. It's not like it is the only option either. It's fucking epinephrine, you can buy an ampoule or vial of the stuff for like $10 and draw it yourself into a syringe for less than $0.50. Hell, let's be fancy and add an extra $0.10 so you draw with an 18ga 1.5" and inject with a 23ga 1".

Don't be such a brand whore and you won't be as poor. There is no difference between trade and generic other than name and price.
>>
>>34102728
here you go.

I should mention that old people tend to get fat also so you run into problems of dealing with old + fat people which im not sure if this study took into account.
>>
>>34102714
Wow I just got fucking owned

>>34102730
Just how much do you think fatties are driving up costs? where are the proofs
>>
>>34102756
>Wow did a fat man fuck your mother as a child?
nah, but your fat ass is the reason we're in so much shit in the first place.

we're not about to pay for you to live another 20 years.
>>
>>34102760

Yea if you don't have insurance it's 600 dollary doos up front or little Jimmy dies a horribly agonizing death because Timmy at school touched him with a snickers bar.
>>
>>34102752

I'm starting to get Grey hairs, I fucking wish I could go back to being underageb&. Use your fucking brain, the only person who would support aca is underage. Someone who actually has to live with the shit laws and pay bills know it's fucking shit unless you're a junkie living in the ghetto with free housing and foodstamps. That's more than I ever got. Why should they get free insulin, proton pump inhibitors, and opiates on top of all the other free shit for their fatness?
>>
>>34102769
This really doesn't show us how costs are broken down. I want like a pie chart that has cancer and being born with out skin and some shit lumped together, then old people problems, and fatness among some others
>>
>>34102786

>everyone that disagrees with me is fat and a drain on society

you sound like a sjw

>everyone that disagrees with me is Hitler

Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: asfeafzxv.jpg (22KB, 216x210px) Image search: [Google]
asfeafzxv.jpg
22KB, 216x210px
>>34102697
>tfw a boomer implies it is my fault I don't have a good job/wife/home/car/etc
>>
>>34102833
>This really doesn't show us how costs are broken down.
good try retard.
>>
File: kek ryan.png (143KB, 329x315px) Image search: [Google]
kek ryan.png
143KB, 329x315px
>old people on medicare voted to Drumf
Jesus Christ
>>
>>34102624
>Why should I care about the less fortunate? I worked my ass off to get where I am. Even those more fortunate than I can go fuck themselves

If everyone thought like you the country would crumble
No great nation is made entirely out of
>>
>>34100871
I agree with everything but the wall, it will only keep illegals in if anything.
But Trump is too intelligent to actually go through with it, it was just a political talking point and if it helped him get elected then good.
>>
>>34102888
>I agree with everything but the wall, it will only keep illegals in if anything.
explain the logic of this?
>>
>>34100545

Except Pence and the Refucklicans want to privatize medicare and turn medicaid into a voucher program.
>>
>>34102863
It doesn't tell us what spending is going on in the entire healthcare economy. We can assume this drives up muh insuhlin and hbp meds, but how does all that fatty spending compare to say hugely costly expensive fucking bone cancer surgery, meds, etc
>>
>>34102752
You could link maternal obesity or overweight to certain cancers in children, so it's there. If you had cancer you could die under Obama too though. Presidents are presidents, not drugs that cure terminal illnesses. Even if I took a shit in the popes mouth and that shit got elected president, people would still die. What is even your point?
>>
>>34102814
is insurance that expensive in the US?
i mean im aware that im essentially paying a part of my income every month for "free" insurance and thats okay to me
is nt the US system the same just without being forced to have one and without state offering an essentially free version?

because to me it sounds a bit like people in the US are essenttially complaining about expensive med stuff becase they dont want to get insurance but isnt it your own fault if you arent insured that you have to pay more eventually?
>>
>>34102910
Treatable cancers are only treatable if you can afford them. Under Trump care health insurance will be destroyed so people will die that would otherwise be alive.
>>
>>34102760

Fucking zyrtec? Just deal with allergies if you don't want to have it. It's called choice. It's your problem, don't try to steal from others then pretend you're just a victim here.
>>
>>34102766

Hold on little guy I, I know you are dying right now just chill out I have to fill this vial find a vain and get this into you while you are freaking the fuck out.

Epipen has a unique plunger system so it can be administered by anyone in the hip.

Have you ever had to give someone epinephrine before as they go into anaphylactic shock? I have as an EMT basic and it's hard as fuck and if it's not done quickly they die.
>>
>>34102906
>but how does all that fatty spending compare to say hugely costly expensive fucking bone cancer surgery, meds, etc
its literally in the graph.

it includes all of that averaged out throughout everyone.

fat asses will ALWAYS cost more no matter what happens.
>>
>>34101600

Actually they voted down both of those conditions in that 1am vote-a-thon yesterday. They're going Scorched Earth Motherfucker on the ACA and have absolutely no idea how they're going to replace it because, somewhere in the past six years and 60+ attempts at a repeal, they forgot that the ACA actually started based off of Romneycare and the Heritage Foundation.

A federally-enforced individual mandate is a private insurer's fucking wet dream and the GOP wants to throw that away for cheap political points and spite.
>>
>>34102895
More difficult to go home if you can't hop the border so they will just stick around.
Whereas to get in to the land of opportunity people are willing to take further measures.
>>
>>34102928

Depends on the state really. Some have it better than others, but that deductible can be a bitch if you go for the lesser plans that you still have to pay into every month.
>>
>>34102897
Trump isn't going to fuck with that or he will lose his voter base.

>>34102928
Cheapest insurance available for my mom this year, with government subsidies, was over $100 a month with a deductible of about $7,000. She makes less than $10 per hour at her job.
>>
>>34102969
where's the bar for terminal illness nigger
>>
I wasn't involved politically but now that hes put an anti vaxxer in a position while zika is a thing and I guess I don't want a country overwhelmed by shrunken headed retards the way brazil is going to be ,
so like what does one who wants to be politically involve do to help?
should I spend my free time yelling at /pol/?
should I donate money to someone?
what?
>>
File: IMG_9481.jpg (121KB, 964x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9481.jpg
121KB, 964x606px
>>34102740
Combo effect. I have a hunch OP resembles this doggo stuggle in many forms IRL
>>
>>34102951
>lol bro you don't need to breathe in spring just deal with it lmao
>>
>>34100527
darn, a robot has to die now? That sounds horrible. Oh well
>>
>>34103001
Argue for the things you want but with racist rhetoric
>>
>>34102993
>he will lose his voter base.
I dont think his supporters hold him to any sort of standard. The impression I get from them is they'll believe something is a good idea if he says it is.
>>
>>34102977
>More difficult to go home if you can't hop the border so they will just stick around.
lol, you realize driving back into mexico is free right?

they dont check shit at all.

>Whereas to get in to the land of opportunity people are willing to take further measures.
its piss easy to get in now, making it harder will reduce the amount of them coming in.

>>34102999
its all averaged out you retard. fat asses will ALWAYS TAKE MORE HEALTHCARE
>>
>>34103001
You have to get people to vote in 4 years.
>>
>>34101047
The EU is collapsing as we speak from the Muslim invasion. Go ahead faggot. Move there.
>>
>>34100393
the fuck did you expect. why should some rich cunt care about the lives of poor people
>>
>>34103094
>The EU is collapsing
source?
>>
>>34103098
But he said he cared about the working class
>>
Abilify injection costs me 3 euros, but the actual cost is like 600 euros. I love Finland
>>
>>34102770
>>http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=economic+costs+of+overweight+and+obesity

Pick one, they might not all have graphics, but use your imagination or make your own charts from the numbers. Obesity and smoking are the biggest health care costs and they are piss easy to control. Just don't smoke or be fat. The studies on fatness don't even take into account the costs of all the extra food to get obese.
>>
>>34103108
yea and i have a 12 inch cock
>>
>>34101946
>real progressives
Nice joke
>>
>>34103115
And all your monies go to niggers and fatties right?
>>
>>34102877

If everyone thought like me we'd be much better off. The one simple trick to making it and living healthy and wealthy is
>>
>have autism
>get free healthcare less than 48 hours after I apply
>mom is a nurse
>if not for the hospital plan nobody else in the family would be able to afford health insurance
>several less senior nurses can't afford company insurance period
What a country.
>>
It's funny because all those people who voted for Trump in coal towns are now going to lose their Black Lung benefits. Trump's strategy seems to get people to die so that they won't vote him out in 4 years.
>>
>>34102371
How about you go out and get shit yourself, nigger?
>>
>>34100745
>meanwhile, cronies appointed by the president get a hefty salary stolen from the american people just for supporting their own interests
>>
>>34102874

Dude there are people on the ACA who voted for Trump to repeal Obamacare. Like they honestly didn't realize they were the same thing. Keep people scared, stupid, and angry and you'll keep them voting Republican.
>>
>>34102945

If they die they aren't costing me as much. This sounds like it can only be a good thing. I have insurance and an emergency fund so I'm good. Anyone else that doesn't want to die has the same or better systems in place.
>>
>>34103154
What money, I'm a NEET.
>>
>>34103189
Why doesn't everybody just build their own shelter and grow their own food and manufacture their own goods right? People helping each other is no good for society
>>
>>34103225
>my shit's covered, fuck everyone else
Those of us who want an actual functioning society where people don't die and lose their coverage just for getting sick reject this.

And actually you will find that people dying for ridiculous reasons does not, in fact, make you better off.
>>
File: SayFreeTradeNotSlavery.jpg (159KB, 525x381px) Image search: [Google]
SayFreeTradeNotSlavery.jpg
159KB, 525x381px
>>34100871
Unregulated capitalism is a race to the bottom. Nothing you said here is anything but neo-liberal propaganda designed to defend the ultra rich and allow them to exploit everyone as slaves.

>>34100393
This is what you get for falling for the "Muh free market" meme. Enjoy your corporate feudalism.
Pic related.
>>
>>34103221
People in Kentucky didn't know that KYnect (the state's marketplace for the ACE) was the ACA. They interviewed a couple who voted for Trump while using the ACA to get the husband liver transplant. The man literally voted to kill himself
>>
>>34100872
Uh no, the purpose of government is to protect individual rights while attempting to maintain a stable society in which to exercise those rights.

And no, Healthcare is not a right. You do not have a right to the labors of another.
>>
>>34102874

Paul Ryan's plan is truly sinister. He wants to allow the Trump voting old people to keep their Medicare, while phasing it out for everyone else. It's truly insane. And it might work.

>Well I got mine. Fuck you kids.
>>
>>34103179

Honestly, at this point it seems like Trump doesn't even want the job. The election for his seemed more like a publicity stunt rather than yearning for a position of power that can control the free world
>>
>>34103175
>If everyone thought like me we'd be much better off.
I doubt it, these sort of every man for themselves societies do exist,
but they are mostly in Africa , nuff said.
>>
>>34102910
>You could link maternal obesity or overweight to certain cancers in children, so it's there

So little anon has to die because his mother was a miserable cow? Poor kid, never had a chance
>>
>>34103288
well I see the free market as more of a useful tool rather than some magical fix it all that republicans an libertarians see it as.
>>
>>34102951
im not really complaining tho
i could go without but i dont want to

>>34102993
100 a month isnt that much considering how much you pay when shit happens imo
but i guess it gets really fuckey when looking at her income and what the insurance pays
i think i pay 112 atm while having a netto income of 3,6 k euro which makes it easy for me but your mom probably struggles
is that a common value or did she just get fucked over?

>>34102987
so some are better off than others
its interesting how different the states deal with stuff
>>
>>34103189

>says the faggot using an internet connection that was heavily subsidized by the gubbment so an ISP would invest the infrastructure necessary so that he could spout his retarded, antisocial bullshit on a twink posting forum
>>
>>34103290

ACA and "Obamacare" got such a stigma the Democrats decided to stop defending it. They then instructed everyone to use the local program's name, like KYnect instead.
>>
>>34103300
Good, then he's less likely to expand the powers of the office.
>>
>>34103320
>rather than some magical fix it all that republicans an libertarians see it as.

They love low taxes, and unregulated markets becuase it benefits them. They're rich businessmen. They want THEIR taxes lowered, their regulations done away with. It's just self-centered politics masquarading as some guiding principle for everyone. Yeah, no shit the rich want that shit. It's a lie it'll help everyone else though.
>>
He's a one termer. Guarantee it.
>>
>>34103290

>used to live in Kentucky
>people bitched about evil obamacare while they had KYnect
>this is the norm

fuck that retard filled state
>>
>>34103204

I don't support all of his nominations but he represents most of my interests. It's not cronyism, that would be killary. Every appointment he makes is better than anything the Democrats would have made. I don't see anything that really pisses me off except for the ones who support tpp and gun control. Trump is pro America and profunz so I don't think their agendas will go too far. If he fucks up I'll change my vote next go around. What else can we do? That's just the inherent faults of a political system bared on democracy.
>>
>>34103364

Tons of people didn't vote or voted 3rd party. They know the mistake and are going to angrily vote him out.
>>
>>34100393
R-r-repeal and r-r-replace
>>
>>34103276
At least you agree self inflicted illnesses are ridiculous reasons to die. You're wrong in thinking it doesn't make us better off though. It's cheaper for a fucktard to die than keep them alive.
>>
>>34102993

Trump doesn't give a fuck about policy or his voter base. Trump never even wanted to be president. He just wanted to be CALLED president. He's so pathetically desperate for validation that he'd be perfectly content to hand the reins over to Pence and just spend the next four years traveling the country on a never-ending Thank You victory tour.

I mean if you look at his cabinet nominations it's pretty obvious he's leaving all the gritty details to Pence. You think Trump had ever heard of Betsy fucking DeVos before November? No, but Pence sure as hell did. That's why the cabinet is getting stuffed with old white pro-privatization billionaires. Giuliani didn't get a nom because he and Pence have bad blood, even though he and Trump are ridiculously close. Make no mistake about it, Pence is the one building the cabinet and setting the First 100 Days course. He's PLANNING on Trump not making it through his first term. Just let Trump go wave at some rallies and make a big blustery scene while Pence and his Friedmanite cronies completely dismantle every part of the federal government for personal financial gain.

Trump will have no control over the GOP congress. They're going to fall in line with Pence and his wingnut fundie religious bullshit because nobody honestly thinks Trump is still going to be president by 2020 and they want to make sure they're on the ball when Trump gets impeached and Pence walks into the Oval Office.
>>
>>34103290
>. The man literally voted to kill himself
I know logically I should feel its just deserts but I honestly I feel bad for him,
I hope he gets that liver transplant before its too late.
>>
>>34103382
I also see 2018 being a huge swing for democrats in Congress.
>>
>>34103411

He won't, transplant waiting lists are a bitch.
>>
>>34103235
Well whose fault is that?

Better dead than a sped.
>>
File: 1483268946153.gif (993KB, 490x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483268946153.gif
993KB, 490x375px
>>34103296
>>34100872

>Implying governments have any actual original purpose and aren't just an emergent phenomena of concentrated power and/or a rejection of another concentrated power
>rights are actual, objective, measurable things and not just human inventions

When did you grow out of the ideological spook?
>>
And today I unironically became a democrat.
>>
>>34103418
Considering 75% of the seats up for grabs are Democrats to begin with, and they never do well in the midterms.....I wouldn't bet on that horse.
>>
>work hard
>pay for good health care
>health care is totally unregulated now
>kid gets really fucking sick, like bone cancer or something
>hit my lifetime cap
>can't pay hospital bills any more, no insurance company will pick me up
>had to move across the country to get to this facility, have taken a big pay cut
>have to explain to my little man he's going to die
>he dies
>society is better off according to >>34103398 because that little shit parasite isn't taking a marginal amount of his income
*tips*
>>
>>34103370
>Every appointment he makes is better than anything the Democrats would have made.

The secretary of education is a Young Earth Creationist Evangelical who does not believe in Public Education at all. How the fuck is that a defensible pick?

>It's not cronyism,

Linda McMahon gave 6 million to a Trump Super PAC. She gets a position. His biggest donors get positions. how is that not cronyism?
>>
>>34103443
>Memeing the meme spook
Spook meme kid.
>>
>>34103466
whats a lifetime cap?
>>
He said he was going to be the best pres for african americans. TOP KEK
>>
>>34103318

I hate it but it's for the greater good. Little anon has to die when her drug dealing boyfriend beats him to death too. Fortunately child negligence and abuse is illegal. Let's make it illegal to abuse drugs or be obese when pregnant and maybe we'll get somewhere. Don't just ignore the core issue. I want to solve the problem, not perpetuate it. Childhood obesity is child abuse in every sense, but we aren't taking legal action against parents of overweight children. For some reason starving children are removed from the abusive parents. Either both should be allowed or neither.
>>
This shit is going to Red pill the shit out a lot of peple about Trump. Many thought he was just some goofball idiot, or that the left was over reacting. Nope. The GOP is going to do all sorts of crazy shit, and Trump is gonna sign those bills.
>>
>>34103526
what kind of shit is he going to do?
>>
>>34103502
Part of how healthcare """worked""" before the ACA. It's the max amount of coverage an insurance company will pay out in benefits. So then you find yourself without insurance JUST FOR USING IT. And then no one wants to insure you because you have a prexisting condition.

There are several people ITT arguing that this is just fine.
>>
>>34103502
Before the ACA, insurance companies had a maximum dollar amount that they would spend on you in one lifetime. Once you reached that limit, you basically had no insurance for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 3525222345.gif (2MB, 268x227px) Image search: [Google]
3525222345.gif
2MB, 268x227px
>>34103466

dubs for truth

still what did you expect this is 4chan after all
>>
>>34100527
>7 billion people
>1 robot that wont contribute anything to society dies
Boo hoo
>>
Trump is a one term president. Jesus christ this shit is spooky
>>
>>34103511
>Either both should be allowed or neither

Not really
Starvation kills kind of like... Really fast
Obesity doesn't
Kid can live a long life even as a fatty
A good life? Probably not
But he'll live
The starving kid won't
>>
>>34103001

Get in touch with your representatives and ask about their positions on policies you care about. They can also usually provide good information if you want to help their causes, directing you to party-friendly PACs and charities and stuff.

I've been using callyourrep.co to call my senators and congressmen lately, it works really well. I've had some good one-on-one time with their staffers.

The one thing senators and congressmen take more seriously than anything but campaign contributions is engagement from their citizenry. One of your senators votes in a way you disagree with on a specific bill or amendment? Call their office and leave a message with their staffers. They add up and it really does make a difference.
>>
>>34103502

Jesus Christ. These are the fucking morons that think the ACA was a bad thing.

I really hope the republicans fuck things up so badly for so many people that there's a massive socialist movement in the US.
>>
>>34103555
>>34103549
okay this is pretty fucked up desu
how is this supported by anyone except edgy "hurr natural selection" faggots?
>>
>>34103580
>be trump
>terrorist attack
>Alright, time to be the big dick strongman lik eI campaigned on
>suspects in custody for the attack are tortured
>Trump gets fucking impeached because enough Republican senators thing torture is fucking barbaric

Might not be a one-term pres.
>>
>>34103578

>7 billion people
>1 shit poster that visits Taiwanese goat milking forums that wont truly ever contribute anything to society dies

Boo hoo
>>
>>34103539

Paul Ryan wants to gut Medicare.
The GOP are anti-gay and anti-abortion, so who knows what they will do.
Trump and GOP want to get rid of the ACA entirely. That will remove insurance for tens of millions right there.

That's just a start. He's gonna be Reagan 2.0 and usher in massive de-regulation and let the corporations run wild on you.
>>
>>34103614
Americans are stupid, especially those that live in the middle of the country
>>
>>34103614
Muh capitalism
The insurance companies have a right to protect their profits
>>
File: 1453365284477.png (136KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453365284477.png
136KB, 306x306px
>it's a "classcucks vehemently defend policies designed to shove corporate dick up their asses" episode
>>
>>34103635
i'm both employed and pay for my own health insurance.
>>
>>34103614
Because they literally don't understand what health care is, or the ACA, or single payer, or anything about economics and will defend whatever makes sense to them. Also because they don't want to pay for the health care of black people, it's really that simple.

Meanwhile middle class and rural whites will be completely raped when health care engulfs in flames.

Also what's mine is mine fuck you boomer logic.
>>
File: scared.png (158KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
158KB, 366x316px
>>34103647
fuck. Is there hope?
>>
>>34103614

Most of the faggots fighting for on here were on mommies or daddies insurance before ACA and never had a clue what went into the scam that was medical insurance, if you can even call it that.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 299x168px
Well well well why in god's name would anyone have voted for a dickhead murderer like Trump now. Lol Cuba is a healthy more humane place than US.
>>
>>34103296

>Healthcare is not a right
>Literally every other first world country on Earth treats healthcare as a basic human right

Holy fuck dude
>>
>>34103681
Unfortunately, the country is reactive instead of proactive. We just have to let the bad times unfold until they learn. It's like the kid that doesn't learn that the stove is hot until he touches it.
>>
>>34103475

His education guy is someone I actually like. I'm more of a deist and think young earth is bullshit, but I love the idea of gutting public education. Research shows more money leads to no improvements. We have the Internet new. Keep kid off the streets but they can teach themselves. I was homeschooled and consistently performed at the top 10% of standardized tests. The GED is a fucking joke. I was top 1%. I read the GED is harder than just getting a high school diploma, but I could have passed that shit at 12 years old. Public education is obviously a waste. Student loans are cool but they should be merit based instead of available to anyone. Nothing restrictive, like top 50% on whatever entrance exam the Institute uses, act, sat, gre, etc.

Why are we paying these clowns to teach though. I spent part of 5th grade in public school. It was a fucking day care and placeholder to keep them until they can legally put them in prison.
>>
>>34103466
>>hit my lifetime cap
how the fuck are you hitting your lifetime cap that quickly?
>>
>>34103667

>thinks working 9-5 makes him a legit contributor to society as a whole

Yea no, no one on this site will ever contribute anything tangible to society. So keep telling yourself what you need to sleep at night.
>>
>>34103296
>the purpose of government is to protect individual rights
[citation needed]

the government should do lots of shit that aren't strictly speaking defending indidivdual rights

don't want national parts?

don't want drinkable water and breathable air?

don't want to live next to junkies?

want edible food?

want basic fucking working rights?
>>
>>34103717
in case you havn't notice cancer treatments arn't cheap.
>>
>>34103702
>implying i want to live in those nanny states
>>
>>34103715
Because all the countries beating us have localized education administered by rednecks right? South Korea, Japan?
>>
>>34103717

cancer treatment and other things like that are expensive as fuck brah, go price check one dialysis treatment.
>>
>>34103702
4chan users are niggers
This is literally African murderous animalistic nigger mentality
>>
>>34103583

The obese kid costs a lot more than the starving one. If we're being all happy feelings rainbow flower child with social spending we need to take that into consideration.
>>
>>34103727
whatever you say leech. I've literally saved lives.
>>
>>34103732
>>34103748
so no numbers on that cap?

im betting somethings not adding up with you retards.
>>
File: berd faec.png (548KB, 667x433px) Image search: [Google]
berd faec.png
548KB, 667x433px
>>34103666
>Communo-Trumpist with satan trips
What the fuck have we meme'd ourselves into?
>>
>>34103717
You don't really hit it unless your actually sick. Health care kicks ass if you're healthy! Cheap ass co-pays, checkups, meds covered, simple instruments like casts covered. Your kid will get his braces no problem, but if he gets leukemia, you're fucked! You know how if a cat's treatment is expensive as fuck you just put them down? Well you don't anesthetize people but you will have to explain to them that they won't get better and they will slowly lose the color from their life as their body destroys itself.
>>
>>34103094
Shit nigga
>EU countries have incentive to increase military spending
>Mexico says they will look towards Europe for future trading
>Canada is turning towards EU for leadership
>EU is leading the world in science and architecture
Literally at the brink of death, because some sand niggers live there.

>Meanwhile in the US trump is about to fuck the US in the ass for personal profit and profit of his billionaire peers
>He'll defund public schooling and increase taxes for the middle class while cutting healthcare
His entire idea was stupid, everyone and their mom knew the production sector is going to take a huge cut and companies will move back to industrial nations because of automisation so making the US into essentially a 2nd world country with a huge workforce is the most stupid thing ever.

The right choice would've been make the US into a rich nation that has a lot of buying power on individuals so that companies have the incentive to move to the US produce there and at least get taxes on the products getting built because the jobs are gone. You do that by investing into the social sector to improve the living conditions of citizens.

Why would a company base itself in the US if the people are too poor to buy and they need to pay big tariffs to export because trump literally wants a trade war with every other country and their mom? Right now the most important thing for companies that can basically produce without any extra pay for wages and social security is a rich community they can sell to and they will move towards those communities because cheap production labour is not necessary anymore with automisation and they will not have to pay any tariffs.

Going into full protectionism right now means you will have more costs on exports so less incentive to produce there.
>>
>>34103715
>Keep kid off the streets but they can teach themselves. I was homeschooled and consistently performed at the top 10% of standardized tests.

Are you fucking stupid
Do you seriously trust fucking KIDS to make good choices for themselves and learn on their own? Do you seriously trust the average American retard to homeschool their kids? Besides, who the fuck is going to homeschool them? Both parents work usually, assuming the kid is even lucky enough to have two
>>
>>34103681
>fuck. Is there hope?

The American political system is completely retarded top to bottom and makes zero sense. It is currently incapable of reform.

They stopped expanding Congress in the 1910's, so it probably should be more like 600 members, instead of 300. ie it's not as proportional as it used to be. Districts are gerrymandered so that most seats are safe. Then the Senate is mostly flyover low population rural states so they get over represented. Then the Electoral college means you can get hammered in the popular vote and still win.
>>
>>34103766
We're talking about things the ACA got rid of and will come back, retard.
>>
File: 1470718423727.jpg (90KB, 734x753px) Image search: [Google]
1470718423727.jpg
90KB, 734x753px
>>34103735
Such as what, Austria? lmfao get real faggot
>>
File: Untitled4.png (91KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
91KB, 217x233px
>>34103715

>When I was being taught in a class size of 1 I received excellent education

Budget cuts to public education means larger class sizes and less specialized one-on-one attention to individual students. Increase public funding, decrease class size, quality of education increases.

>Why fund public education when we have the Internet?
Don't breed.
>>
>>34103762

of course you have, let me guess with the same thing you want removed right?

also

You will never accomplish anything in this world or help anyone or society in a truly measurable way. If you were you wouldn't be on this site like the rest of us.
>>
>>34103810
>You don't really hit it unless your actually sick.
what was the number?
>>
>>34100505
BUT MY WALL THAT WILL DO NOTHING
BUT MY IMMIGRANTS WHO WERE GOING TO BE "EXTREMELY VETTED" ANYWAY
BUT MY HIGH ENERGY
BUT MY MEMES
>>
>>34103757
People aren't just money on legs anon
A nation's goal is the well being of their people, not just quicm efficient profits
>>
>>34103862
desu I voted for him because of the memes.

It was worth it.
>>
>>34100505
>and waste a whole lot of money on a useless vertical slab of concrete along the border.
I dont think he's actually that stupid, he wont follow through with it.
>>
>>34103857
i don't modern medicine removed, cuck, i just don't want to have to pay for the poor and genetically inferior.
>>
>>34103715

>I'm a deist
>I think the Internet is an adequate replacement for eighteen years of education
>I think student loans should be given to whoever can score at least 50% on a standardized, nationalized education test

Only a homeschooled kid could think these are even remotely good ideas.
>>
>>34103904

so you dont want to save lives and better society as a whole?

got ya, back peddling faggot.
>>
>>34103915
Student loans should be dischargable in bankruptcy and not available to everyone.
>>
>>34103861
depends

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=life+time+insurance+cap
>>
>>34103915
I kind of agree in the last one,
banks shouldn't be giving out these loans out like crazy.
>>
>>34103889
How old are you? Things will get dicey when you are off mom's insurance.
>>
>>34103889
Was it, really?
>>
>People think Trump won't get 8 years
>T-they cannot be so stupid
>literally everyone knew it was going to be like this and people voted for trump
Nobody got conned, Americans are just mouth breathing retards is all.8 years of Obama wasn't going to fix that and even then Democrats never had any kind of majority to pass shit

This is the downfall of America, blue states should secede because cheap uneducated workforce isn't worth shit anymore and that's all red states have to offer. The farm produce they can get for cheap because red states have literally no other income and need to get rid of it.
>>
>>34103104
probably the /pol/ echo chamber
>>
>>34103924
i only work trauma, faggot. there are 7 billion people on the planet. thats unsustainable.
>>
>>34103974
yeah but instead of owning up or taking any responsibility he'll somehow blame his predicament on the jews.
>>
>>34103904
You already pay for them, you retard. It's just that you end up paying indirectly through insurance premiums.
In fact you pay more than you would if we just funded healthcare with taxes, because of all the extra red tape and because people just end up at the ER needing more expensive treatment than if they could have just gotten it taken care of at the proper time. You realize people don't just not get medical care when they can't pay right?
>>
>>34102975
Why are politicians stupid and evil?
>>
>>34104002
Hey I go on /pol/, I just keep a pulse on the left too

Things aren't as bad if you use them differently
>>
File: inuitinua.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inuitinua.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
I used to follow Inuitinua. Back just a few years ago she was praising democrats on twitter. Now she condemns the same people and has gone full /pol/. It's really weird to see someone flip that much.

Plus she's always miserable all the time.
>>
>>34103288
>he doesn't realize that Trump is anti-free trade
>>
>>34103746

I'm not sure about the redneck thing, I thought that term was specific to US. Korea and Japan have some impressive stuff but I wouldn't say they're beating us. America has the best unis, and that's what drives the country, not the kindergarten research on softest bunnies and theories on finger paint composition.

I am aware most families can't homeschool, even ones that aren't divorced. I lucked out there, but there is no reason why we can't adopt a homeschool model if we must have compulsory education. Kids can teach themselves, teachers should just facilitate and answer any questions with a good ole' Google it, faggot. Every year they pass a standardized test and move on or go to juvie or something. Anything would be better than the current system. That's how my mom did it. She'd suggest books and explained the ged and act to me. She said I could do what I want but if I didn't get scholarships and shit through college I'd be working in the logging industry. I never was much for driving or yard work so I spent my time arguing on forums. Fortunately the standards are so low that reading the math textbooks she got me is all I needed to get it. Homework is a scam. If you don't get the concept after two problems you didn't get it, another 50 problems won't make you understand it and just wastes time of people who actually read the material.
>>
>>34104006
Who cares about the billions on the planet
We are talking American here
>>
>>34103974
>implying I'm not planning on killing myself

You'll be the ones living in the shit world. Not me. lmfao
>>
>>34100393
>tfw I have preexisting condition
>tfw need medicine for the rest of my life
>tfw now need to be a wageslave for the rest of my life starting immediately instead of in 4 years thanks to Obamacare repeal not allowing me to stay on my parents insurance

Trump literally said they were going to do the repeal at the same time as the replace. i watched him say it live on TV and now they pull this shit when they have no plan. I was going to take some time to enjoy traveling while I was young, but nope, looks like I'd die if I did that now because I couldn't afford my medicine.
>>
>>34103401

That...actually makes a disconcerting amount of sense. The GOP just has to weather the storm until Trump violates the emoluments clause like 30 seconds into his term and then they can switch to the more photogenic but no less shitty VP, who has all the charm and charisma of wet Wonder Bread.
>>
>>34104006

So kill yourself and make it one less.

don't worry another wage slave with delusions of grandeur and a swollen sense of self importance will soon replace you.
>>
>>34104011
I doubt it. Has he used any racial invective?

Depending on when he gets booted and politics becomes and actual fucking thing that affects him, he will vote blue, maybe even in 2020.

Also people are young here. Owning up and taking responsibility come naturally. Voting age min should be 25 to accomidate that.
>>
>>34104048
The replacement is coming, anon. It's going to be great, big league even. Just you wait. We're going to make Healthcare Geat Again. Trust me, I know about healthcare.
>>
>>34103970
Because the average American has no money worth speaking about they need banks to buy shit else the ceconomy would stagnate.

If you don't educate your workforce so they can keep up with the times they will be poor and not worth anything economically.

America always gave poorer people money they could never in their lifetime have so that they could stimulate the market that way.

Look at the European countries, credits are not as common and buying a 1 million euro house on a 60k/year salary is unheard of.
>>
>>34104001
people seem to think automation replacing workers is a bad thing, but I think once that happens the smarter part of society wont be weighed down by the stupid.
>>
File: 1478639158622.gif (116KB, 752x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478639158622.gif
116KB, 752x600px
>>34104022
>Plus she's always miserable all the time.

just a side effect of trying to live paycheck to paycheck

being broke is pure misery
>>
>>34104034
>Korea and Japan have some impressive stuff but I wouldn't say they're beating us.

On education they are
Miles ahead
Not sure if you noticed but most great technology seems to be coming from them too
>>
Nasricisitc perosnality disorder:

>Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
>Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
>Exaggerating your achievements and talents
>Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
>Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
>Requiring constant admiration
>Having a sense of entitlement
>Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
>Taking advantage of others to get what you want
>Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
>Being envious of others and believing others envy you
>Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
>>
>>34104034
>just google it
No people need to be forced to do things. This is a collective action problem. Some kid jerking off and following his interests to learn times the work force for when they all grow up is going to fucking tank us.
>>
>>34104076
I literally voted for only the memes. I am not kidding. Life fucking sucks and Trump is funny. That alone made it worth it for him to be president. I don't care about the future. There's no hope for any of us.
>>
>>34101818
Holy shit this was the most ignorant post I've ever read on 4chan.
>>
File: stillwaitingonthathealthcare.jpg (61KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
stillwaitingonthathealthcare.jpg
61KB, 840x420px
>>34104084

>wait
>wait
>wait
>4 years later
>>
>>34103970

I agree with that, but I was just pointing out that the guy I was quoting said he wanted to gut public education and then just a couple sentences later said we should still use nationwide standardized testing to determine who gets student loans. I was pointing out the cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>34104100
>just a side effect of trying to live paycheck to paycheck

Proofs?
>>
>>34104034
>Kids can teach themselves, teachers should just facilitate and answer any questions with a good ole' Google it, faggot. Every year they pass a standardized test and move on or go to juvie or something. Anything would be better than the current system.

Yeah dude we can totally tell you were homeschooled
Clearly not a whole lot of human interaction has ever gone on in your life
>>
>>34104041
You showed me.

>>34104048
pull yourself up by your bootstraps

>>34104120
Just admit the damage you helped cause. I voted for him do. As I said before I'm economic left cultural right.

With Clinton we'd get lingering malignant neoliberalism. At least Trump's coprorate fascism accelerates things and he hates immigrants and likes traditional values.
>>
>>34104048

The replacement is already here. It's called no insurance, fuckhead. Also, why did you believe him about this when he's lied about pretty much everything?

Kill yourself in a really dramatic way to call attention to the plight of the uninsured so America can have a first-world insurance system sooner rather than later.
>>
>>34103847

I didn't receive much attention, I'm not an only child. I taught myself. They bought me books and paid for dialup, but the rest was up to me. They made a point of not holding my hands. My mother taught me to read and said beyond that I'd have to figure it out myself. She asked if I wanted certain books but I only agreed with the math books. Everything else I'd get online or at the library. There's multiple education philosophies out there. The one I got was called unschooling. Basically sink or swim, and I can't think of a better one. Make me read about some boring ass shit and I'd do horrible. Let me read about something cool and my autism will clank up to eleven. Why should other people be any different? In the adult world I don't have people telling me what to read. I found based on my own interests.
>>
>>34104097

Hard to carry on the "We're losing our jobs to outsourcing and bad trade deals!" narrative when you watch your boss replace you with a robot. You think these workers are just going to disappear? What are they going to do for jobs?
>>
>>34104126
Don't worry libertarians are running on fumes right now, they have no principled case since the movement died
>>
>>34104170
>and he hates immigrants

He's said next to nothing about LEGAL immigrants. It was all just shitting on illegal Mexicans. And stopping future Muslim immigrants. Everything else is presumably fair play.
>>
>>34104097
But what if the stupid outnumber the smart and you're in a democracy?

>see: America

Automisation is a good thing yes but it's also unignorable at this point let alone stoppable.
Americans are literally trying to swim vs the current and they are in no position to do so it's twice as bad.
>>
>>34103873

That's a very naive view of things. It's in the nation's best interest to have strong healthy members. A dead person is better than a sick person. If they can survive despite the handicap then they're as good or better than the average dipshit walking around. It's a kind of natural selection.
>>
>>34104197
>You think these workers are just going to disappear? What are they going to do for jobs?
I assume their society will collapse for a bit and then restructure themselves to an agrarian society made mostly of sustenance farming.
>>
>>34104097
People need money to live and they need jobs to get money
What will these people do for a living?
>>
>>34104100

Trump supporters and Trump rallies give me a culty vibe.
>>
>>34104203
Stopping Muslim immigrants would be good. His AG appointee is for zero immigration btw.

I think he's talked about reducing legal immigration though specific cases don't come to mind. Also Ann Coulter promoted a moratorium too and her book is where Trump got his great Mexican rapists line from.

Oh yeah he's shat on refugees too you know, he said there were big league problems or something with Somalis in MI.

Also we're going to deport illegal aliens, including dreamers so buckle up.

This too https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration
>>
>>34102201

>the Nazis had good economics meme

https://nazieconomicpolicy.wordpress.com
>>
>>34104219

>that's a very naive view of things
>goes on to mention social darwinism without a shred of irony

God I hate teenagers
>>
>>34104247
*subsistence"
god damn autocorrect
>>
>>34104275
I've been to two, it's just fun man
>>
>>34104126
lel it brings back memories to previous cancers this illustrious site has endured. Makes you wonder what the next insufferable batch will be after the neo nazis.
>>
>>34103614
The ACA substantially raised taxes on those making over 200k individually or 250k married. The people who own the media all make more than 200k. They have brainwashed the people into thinking this is a bad thing just by telling people how horrible it is and spreading lies and disinformation. The end goal is all just a repeal on the taxes which subsidize healthcare for the poor. The rich want the poor to die as long as it makes them a little bit richer. I'm not even kidding this is how fucked up America is.

Oh, also they really hate it because it makes it easier not to be a wageslave. It gives the slaves more rights and more options. They fucking hated the medicare expansion part of it so much that governors were literally rejecting free federal money to stick it to the poors and the poors were celebrating for being saved from the evil obamacare the whole way.
>>
>>34104261

That's the dilemma of an automated society and one we might soon have to face.

What do you do with a society that's based on labor = currency = commodities

I'm going to say design and mechanical maintenance will be the main sources of actual jobs left.
>>
>>34104219
That's easy to say as an edgelord who loves no one but themselves but trust, no one wants to see their family or friends or neighbors dying or miserable. It's bad for morale.
Your natural selection shit might sound fine but a place full of miserable people is not a good place at all
>>
>>34104329
>The people who own the media all make more than 200k.
isn't most of the media shitting on trump?
>>
>>34104336
>we might soon have to face

We will have to face and there's no real solution. Other than the population shrinking. And that shit isn't going to happen. Humanity is fucked man. That's why I voted Trump. To speed us along into oblivion.
>>
>>34104197
It's obvious
Socialism is finally becoming feasible, the next few years to maybe half a century will suck because capitalism will still be necessary.

But once robots take over 99,99% of the workforce there is no reason for people to work and we can focus all of your manpower on colonising space and breaking human limitations.
Before that there needs to be more progress in energy and production and AI but quantum computers are at a breakthrough and so is AI.
>>
>>34104307
>the being a libertarian meme
>>
File: 1483394305950.png (303KB, 608x547px) Image search: [Google]
1483394305950.png
303KB, 608x547px
>>34100871
Came here to say this, have an upboat!
>>
>>34104370

Robots don't even need to take over 30 percent of the workforce to plunge the political order into chaos, anon.
>>
>>34101022
I know your post will probably get ignored by the trump faggots, but it's good to see that there are still people who know what the fuck they're talking about on here instead of all that /pol/ garbage.
>>
>>34104415
I voted for trump and am a /pol/ faggot
>>
>>34104372

>implying I'm a lolbert
>>
>>34104473
is that the austrian president or something?
>>
>>34104176
I didn't believe his lies because I'm not a moron. I was really worried about this from the start because currently the only drug that can keep me from having seizures is ridiculously expensive and a controlled substance. Fuck it, I might as well move to Colorado and see if CBD does the trick. Sessions will probably take away that option from me too, but fuck it, I'll just break the law if the alternative means forced slavery. America is not the land of the free, it's a fucking joke.
>>
>>34104001
I'm all for blue states and red states forming their own nations, on one condition: The blue states have to take all the brown people they love so much.

But we all know that would never happen, because lefties don't even believe their own bullshit (hence why they live preach the benifits of multiculturalism from the safety of their lily-white communities).
>>
>>34104001
>let's double down on the same elitism that lost us the election!
>how could it go wrong?
>>
>>34104490

Which one? Not up to date on Eurofag politics.
>>
>>34101652
Its almost impossible to buy presciption regulated meds online from other countries you fucking mongrel
>>
>>34104201
Libertarianism isn't bad in theory, but it can't be combined with unfetterd capitalism because that allows the wealthy to oppress the working class. Government should ensure personal freedom from the corporations. They should make it possible to own your own company, not make it legal for monopolies to dominate. Government intervention in the market is going to have to be a large part of libertarianism and I wish they would stop being cucked by the wealthy capitalist's propaganda.
>>
>>34104531
red white red stacked horizontal stripes is the Austrian flag

look at the circle around Trump
>>
>>34104551
>Libertarianism isn't bad in theory
Yes it is lol
>>
>>34104504

>be blue
>dont want pet minorities

I'm tired of democrats using minorities as their pets and main talking points.

I just want us all to be on a level playing field, play kind of nice and live to 84 having a decent life.
>>
>>34104552

Not sure what the pix was taken from.

I knew the Austrian flag was red and white but I didn't think to connect the two.
>>
>>34104411
That's not how you should look at things.
Robots right now could take over the entire workforce but it's not cheap enough.

Once it is cheap enough then robots will take over an entire sector, it works in chunks not in a slow gain of percentage.

If it is worthwhile for the entire sector to switch to robots it's worthwhile for the entire sector, people will need to make moves fast.

And it would only plunge society in chaos if you keep a capitalistic society. Surely socialism isn't the only way but once everything is automated and AI can innovate capitalism has become obsolete and outdated.

I only picked socialism because it already exists but I'm sure there will be better suited systems to run society once we get to that point because it is a vital question and people will group up to figure out a sufficient answer and I doubt such old systems like socialism have the answer to every problem we will be facing in that future.
>>
>>34104585
It's just the stripes on the US flag lol, it's amusing to me
>>
>>34104551

SocDems are cucks.
>>
>>34104347
There's a right wing and a left wing media. Right wing media is basically nothing but propaganda but people eat it up. Both are owned by the wealthy but left wing have more guilt and lower self esteem and more of a conscience while right wingers have superiority complexes and think they're better than everyone with less money so it's their god given right to exploit people for all their worth.
>>
>>34101223
>he unironically believes in progressivism
How fucking beta are you?
>>
>>34104586

gay space communism is the way of the future anon, didn't you get the memo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c
>>
>>34104528
Im not American.
Elitism didn't lose anyone shit, the stupidity of the American won.

It's simple and clear, Americans are just plain stupid people.
>>
>>34104621

>traditionalists
>not the ultimate babies who need to hold on to their security blankets to avoid pissing themselves

Pick one.
>>
>>34104610
>abe was a commie
You're the cuck
>>
>>34104691
My brother I spent this thread arguing for single payer health care and leftist economic populism and you call me a baby?

Progressive Nationalism ftw
>>
>>34104693

Lincoln had some pretty radical ideas for labor at the time. Never mind Marx's correspondence with Honest Abe.
>>
>>34104722

>nationalism
>literally feelz
>>
>>34104566
Nah, the basic principle that personal freedom should be maximized in a society has merit, libertarians are just fucking morons when it comes to what they think they look like. They've been brainwashed by the Koch Brothers to think that freedom means freedom for the wealthy to exploit the poor. In reality it means the opposite. The government should protect the people's freedoms by protecting them against those who restrict them the most: their employers. For years they've kept the rabble fighting against each other for the scraps they provide by stirring up divisions, racial or otherwise. All the while people forget that the whole problem is that they're only giving us scraps. The super wealthy are super greedy and they gain more and more control over society while regular people lose that control and freedom. We can't compete when we're only given scraps which is how they like it. We must unite and use the power of the majority to wrest back the power from those too selfish to use that power for the greater good.
>>
>>34104740
>internationalism
>literally feels
I don't get it t b h
>>
>>34104775

What do western proles have in common with their upper class besides race and vague notions of culture?
>>
>>34104504
That's just racist.

I'm sure brown people voted republican too, being retarded has nothing to do with race and I'm sure there are brown people who voted republican.

The red states are just dead weight at this point because they consistently failed to incetivise innovation and educate their people. That's not a race problem and if you think there are no racists in the democratic party or there is no racism in blue states you must be retarded.

It's about party politics and what was done and what is happening.
Red states are making objectively bad decisions and the only reason they aren't a wasteland is because of federal funding paid for by blue states who make the right choices economically.

This is not about social politics, educating your citizens has an economic impact that cannot be denied. The social aspect of it is just a byproduct.

People do not do stuff if there isn't profit in it for them.

The question is do you go for long term prosperity or fort term large money gain and red and blue states are showing the differences.
A society that moves with the time economically and one that constantly subsidies outdated economic sectors. Obviously you have very rich people in the red states but those are private persons, the state is running deep into red numbers.
>>
>>34104799
I said I was for economic leftism retard.
>>
>>34104825

Okay? And? What's your point?
>>
>>34104758
I think you have a flawed understanding of libertarianism then my friend, because its core ethical tenants are that duties can only derive from reparation and contract. Unbridled capitalism is simply the logical conclusion of that.

>>34104853
So I'm already for a diminished upper and ruling class. I don't think private accumulation of capital should accrue to political power.

Traditionalism is the other half to having a healthy society provided by social programs and government administered health care. You need a moral and beautiful society as well as a healthy and equitable one.
>>
>>34102285
Some people genuinely need healthcare to pay for meds, though.
>>
Social security, Medicaid, and Medicare are toast now. We're so fucked
>>
>>34100527
Should have thought of that before you decided to get sick.
>>
>>34104920
No you need an economically strong society from top to bottom so people have incentive to follow the law.

If people are poor and society doesn't work for then they will not listen to the rules of society.

Morality is not needed in the average citizen, obedience is.
>>
>>34100545
Fuck you people are so fucking retarded. They are LITERALLY planning to get rid of Medicare this year if Ryan and his buddies gets his way.
>>
>>34104987
Okay buddy I don't know what you're missing but I think that is one component of what we need. Morality is needed as well as an equitable and and fairly evenly distributed one in terms of wealth and economic power.
>>
>>34104965
I would be more mad at the lack of technological progress, social security was always shit in America of the past years.

But they were strong in the economic sectors that mattered globally.

Currently there is a shift economically and the republican party is the representative of the old sectors so they will stop the shift in America as hard as they can so that the outdated sectors can keep their financial strength for 4 possibly 8 more years.

Imagine forcibly not progressing in Civ, that is what is going to happen and it's all cool and good until you have pikemen and you get invaded by tanks.

The main thing about trump is that he will just keep on embarrassing the US with his lack of dignity and his cluelessness he literally shouted at a reporter. Gwb got shoes thrown at him and he kept his composure, during 9/11 he kept his composure.

Trump has no idea how to carry how to carry himself with dignity and class, he's basically white trash but he's a billionaire because of oligarchy. Billionaires have power so he has power.
>>
>>34105129
>a president whos such an assclown he makes GWB look good
>>
>>34104110

How so? Apple a shit but the guy did what he wanted and has brought a lot of money for the US. Shit, everyone in tech and the.com bubble did their thing. Google's founders went to a montessori school, it's basically what I'm advocating. Teach critical thinking and let students choose what they want to do. Obviously not everyone will be Gates or Schmidt but enough will be that it pays off, and undoubtedly the retards would be better off wasting their time on sports statistics or whatever they choose to study instead or half assing then forgetting whatever they're assigned in the gynocentric model we have now.

>>34104163

Considering I was the president in uni for my little club I think I did alright in socialization. I don't see how that has anything to do with designing curricula in the first place. People are driven to socialize. They'll join clubs, fraternities, whatever without being forced. I did a lot of this on my own but it would be ridiculous to downplay the influence similar minded individuals have had in becoming who I am today. I don't buy into the superorganism bullshit but at the least I can agree no man is an island.

>>34104308

Teenagers can be confusing and scary, I don't even recognize my baby sister and cousins. The truth is they're the next generation. It's in our best interest to make sure they don't burn everything we worked to build to the ground.

>>34104343

I put money in the collection plate. If I'm doing charity I want at least some say in where it goes. The guy in Nevada or Wyoming I've never met? Fuck him. The guy on hard times I've shared a drink with and know very well? I'll toss a few dollars his way and think nothing of it. I support my community. Let guy I don't give a shit get support from people who do give a shit.
>>
>>34105181
Most of the kiddies on this board probably barely remember GWB.
>>
>>34105129
To be fair ss has been shit because it has seen massive cuts since Reagan. SS is the only thing there for millions of Americans whoed otherwise be under a bridge.
>>
>>34105201
>I support my community. Let guy I don't give a shit get support from people who do give a shit

These are your countrymen
They ARE your community
>>
>>34104532

So don't try to buy Desoxyn(methamphetamine) from China then. I've bought all kinds of shit from India. Birth control, antihypertensives, antibiotics, pretty much anything that isn't schedule II or III I can get. It comes through customs with a big ass stamp THIS BOX IS FULL OF DRUGS FOR ANON ANONSON AT *ADDRESS* and it comes through without a hitch. You obviously haven't tried. If you have a prescription there is jackshit the feds can do. Even if you don't have a prescription they aren't sending you to prison over a bottle of amoxicillin or Zantac. Just don't sell it and you're golden.
>>
>>34105201
>Considering I was the president in uni for my little club I think I did alright in socialization.

Lmfao no kid, you truly didn't
The fact that you even think that's credentials is telling
>>
>>34105278

That's not how I see it. I'm a good ole' boy, bring on the memes because I don't care. I might can overlook the differences and be compelled to help someone in Florida or Louisiana, but I can honestly say I don't care at all about a guy in New York or Idaho. You forget America is a huge ass country composed of states composed of counties composed of towns composed of families.

Vote by your conscience bit I'm stubborn and unlike'to change my mind. The way I see it states are each their own little countries and the union is a bullshit overbearing entity much like the union. I don't see the south rising again anytime soon but I'm still butthurt as fuck over the war of northern aggression. I had family killed in that war.
>>
>>34103298
Ryan also used Social Security as a kid.
>>
>>34105297

What do you consider good enough socialization then? Sitting in a room being talked at by some assclown who only has a bachelors teaching to achievement tests? I'd argue my experiences have been far more valuable. Lemmings ain't shit, it's the leaders who get shit done.
>>
>>34105201
>in the gynocentric model we have now.
Are you autistic (yes)
>>
>>34105408
>That's not how I see it.

Because you're a sociopath
>>
>>34105408

>uses good ol'e boy unironicly
>has probably never stepped foot out of the south but hates the north part of his country with a passion

kill yourself
>>
>>34105444
>Sitting in a room being talked at by some assclown who only has a bachelors teaching to achievement tests?

Sitting in a room with other kids
Doing assignments with these other kids
Playing with the other kids
Spending hours of your day everyday with the other kids
Duh
>>
>>34105201
And that just shows how emotional liberatism is.

You support the entire society because a strong society makes for a strong country.

Subjective feelings shouldn't be an indicator for how things get run.

The government takes care of social security because it can spend in the most efficient way for society to grow strong even if that means that your buddy will be left to die.

I'm not a genius, I won't have kids but if I had there is a high chance they won't end up geniuses that come once in a lifetime the best solution is to create a society where everyone even if they have shit tier parents gets facilitated to grow and be that once in a lifetime genius.
The more people have access to education and social security means more potential geniuses, yes even those geniuses who would have not been geniuses if they didn't have that social security are important because any genius is worth something.

The more people get the chance to live out their genius the better for all of us.

It's not an emotional matter but a question of efficiency, we can easily afford to facilitate every single kid so it's worth it.
It's like paying one dollar a month for a 1% chance to get billion. Have a group of 100 people and the winner splits the profit with each other. That is a smart thing to do.

This is an objective argument to have social security, if we were 50 years in the past I'd agree that it isn't feasible because it would be more like spending 100 million dollars for a 1% chance of a billion. It wasn't worth it.

Now it is worth it and there is no reason not to do it.
>>
>>34100393
>that guy in the back on the right
what is chad doing amongst all these ugly politicians
>>
>>34105447

Yes

>>34105483

I have family in Maine and New Jersey. Alright folks but to say they're different is putting it lightly. If it's all about travel I've been to Guatemala to build houses and shit. I'm all for charity when it's actually charity. At least I had a choice to go or not. I don't get a choice with how money is spent in the current system nearly enough.

>>34105508

My teens were lonely. Outside of family, church, summer camps, and various clubs I was in I didn't get out much except to hang out with friends. How much socialization really goes on in class though? All the high school dramas I watched it seems like even passing notes can get you detention.

>>34105538

You advocate for a weaker society with less geniuses. I want a strong nation with many genius'. Not just feel good emotions. Your ideas are trash.
>>
>owe hospital 4k for failed suicide attempt

I know I'm a massive faggot for not even being able to kill myself right but you have to admit this is still pretty fucked up
>>
>>34100871
>You mean get rid of the abortion of a bill that was Obamacare that has led to premiums skyrocketing to the point of being unaffordable, keep the best parts of it, and increase competition?
Things will go back to the way they were - the young and healthy will have cheap insurance, everyone else will be fucked.
>You mean use America's influence to negotiate trade deals that aren't one-sided, and punish companies who up and leave US cities to go to foreign countries by charging them import taxes?
Someone didn't pay attention in history class. Remember the last time the U.S. tried to tax all imports by 25%?
Tradewar inc.
>You mean roll back harmful economic regulations and allow us to use our vast energy reserves, making us completely energy independent, while pursuing nuclear energy?
To be honest, the environment is irreparably fucked no matter what now. Climate scientists are focusing on mitigating the effects of the rise of the ocean, not on prevention anymore. That has to tell you something.
Aside from that, you're going to see a lot of NIMBY around rich neighborhoods regarding things like fracking. Once again, the poor are going to get railed.
>You mean help businesses hire people and operate,
Explain. My company will suffer in hiring if Trump's plan regarding H1Bs goes through, since there literally aren't enough Americans to hire.
>and allow average American families to decide what to do with their money, rather than being taxed out the ass and shredded in government bureaucracy?
You do realize that his tax plan will mostly benefit the rich, right?
>You mean build a physical barrier and enforcing immigration laws to prevent illegal immigrants from raping our country of its resources and popping out anchor babies to give them citizenship, thus allowing for more jobs and opportunities for actual Americans?
Most illegals overstay their visas and come from China/India. Last time I checked planes fly over walls.
>>
Guys I weigh 400 lbs and have lots of weight related medical issues, if Trump gets rid of Obama care I'll probably die.

I'm really scared, thanks to Obama I have insurance now and can afford my expensive medication. But if Trump destroys Obamacare then lots of people will die, including me.
>>
>>34105737
Where is your evidence that you're bullshit will manufacture geniuses. Dipshit.
>>
>>34105737
>How much socialization really goes on in class though? All the high school dramas I watched it seems like even passing notes can get you detention.

That's sad
That's really sad
Homeschooling is sad
Socialization if fine and alot of the time encouraged
You're not supposed to talk while the teacher is talking but other than that you can talk just fine, do your work together, that kind of stuff
>>
>>34100745
>Being alive costs money
good goy
>>
>>34105737
Nice arguments!
Stop pretending intellectualism when you are just an emotional subjective being.

I gave you objective arguments, you did not give any.

It is feasible and efficient, not doing something because it goes against your ideology is stupid. You're an idiot and incapable of producing impactful thoughts.

You are that idiot who profits from social security the most because you are not someone special, your kids won't be someone special and neither will their kids while still profiting from that guy across the country you don't know who made that lotion to lubricate your dildo with which you keep shafting yourself with.

See I can make personal insults as well all while still making a point because I don't have the iq of a wet piece of paper on the floor of a public bathroom.
>>
>>34105798

he went to church summer camps, dipshit. duh.
>>
>>34105765
>Most illegals overstay their visas and come from China/India.
Don't issue visas for these countries. Ez.
>>
>>34103715
You come off as a person who hasn't had much difficulty nor hardship in their life, and therefore lacks empathy for those who have.

The canonical republican.
>>
>>34103221
>Dude there are people on the ACA who voted for Trump to repeal Obamacare.

A lot of people believe Obamacare is responsible for children getting kicked off parent's health insurance at age 26, too.

They don't seem to realize it was only because of Obamacare that they could even could be on parent's health insurance up to 26 in the first place.
>>
>>34105931
No he's just young, maybe like just finished high school. He's trying to be analytical just isn't succeeding. When he has to pay his own in the world he will get some late development. The Trump presidency will be a lesson for these people, although it's a sour trick for millions to have to suffer on behalf of literal children.
>>
>>34102075
Sun screen doesn't prevent skin cancer, they even say that on the bottles.
>>
>>34105931

It's easy to shit on public education and brag about being in the 1% when the other 99% of your peers were inbred retards. Their parents have already sold their communities down the "public education is a waste" river long ago and so they're fucking dumb now as a result. Constantly voting against their own self interest is just a sad byproduct
>>
>>34102213
good post, let's put some oregano on i
>>
>>34106018
Why do you think everyone wants the world to continue like you do? And why do you think we should care about the suffering of others?
>>
>>34105876
>missing the point entirely
This invalidates the wall. The wall is just a way for Trump to line his own pockets with taxpayer money. It will do next to nothing to stem the tide of illegals (as we just discussed), worsen relations with Mexico and the rest of the world and on top of that end up costing the U.S. billions annually for maintenance, not to mention the enormous cost of even building such a ridiculous monument to retardation.

Furthermore, it isn't that "ez" to just not issue visas for people from India and China. These countries have professionals that U.S. companies want, and frankly, need in order to maintain their operations. U.S. education simply doesn't churn out enough qualified people. The U.S. economy would suffer significantly if you simply stopped giving them visas.

I really hope you're just trolling.
>>
>>34105790
You know what, it DOES suck that health insurance doesn't cover loose skin surgery.

>>34105737
I support homeschooling, but only for some people. I distinctly remember a news story of gross parental neglect. Place was a mess, and the kids communicated through grunting, they didn't even know how to speak a language.

Math education should be streamlined. If a kid is struggling, then break out all the magical new math that teaches you five ways to multiply, but don't force that shit on people.

All you need to start out with is math, reading and writing skills, and good self-study habits. And I guess a high tolerance for boredom so you can deal with all the bureaucracy.
>>
>>34106214
He's not.

Americans are completely incapable of nuanced thoughts and understanding the consequences of their actions.

If Americans were smart they would've abolished the 2 party system, gerrymandering and first past the post gets all years ago.

But they don't and they won't.

Honestly I'm happy trump is president because before that you couldn't talk shit without getting the obamer thrown in your face as if a smart president is indication for a smart population.

Now we can go back to the Gwb Bush days of what kind of banana is this? But even better because trump is a legit retard while Gwb was just pretending to be one.
>>
>>34102123
underrated post

i am
>liberal
>an Obama supporter
>in favor of universal healthcare
>disgusted at how ACA was executed
>hopeful that going back to the drawing board will yield better results

first attempt at universal healthcare was shit. but so are lots of new things the first time they're tried. but if you really think healthcare was fine as a capitalistic framework, you're either ignorant or retarded. there are no other options.

>fuck pre-existing conditions
>diagnostic tests = 3 months pay
get the fuck out of here. health insurance is so crooked it's not even funny.
>>
>>34106167
Your blatant memery aside, when these people feel pain it doesn't matter if they want the world to continue or for others to suffer, when *they* suffer the will screech like the piglet with a knife at its throat and vote blue.
>>
>>34106330
Bush was a puppet for Cheney
Trump is a puppet for Pence
>>
>>34105798

I haven't saved sources, but Google's founders and many other tech companies were trained in such a way. I'm still getting over the shock that people even think the current system has any merit. Give me time to get accustomed to the idea that people are stupid enough to think it should actually be expanded.

>>34105817

I don't think it sounds that sad. I mean yeah, I could have used a bigger mansion and maybe a couple million dollars more allowance, but overall I'm pretty happy with my upbringing. I don't see how I missed out on anything but I gained a lot more.

>>34105836

You didn't give objective arguments, just hollow emotions. They're as much my countrymen as Canadians or Mexicans. If I wanted to help them then I would. I'd rather help people within 750 miles or so from where I live.

>>34105931

I've had plenty of hardship. I'm the guy who mentioned rolling pennies and nickels to buy bread earlier. This made me appreciate what I have now though, not want to piss it away on bums who are content to accept government handouts.

>>34106018

31 is still young I think, but older than most here. I voted for Trump because I want that late development you talk off. Obama has been rough on the country, and as much as I'd like to shill for Republicans I can't say bush was much better in good conscience. I'm still on track for my early retirement but it should be going better than it has been. I'm looking forward to the tax breaks and economic growth.

>>34106033

Like hell it doesn't prevent skin cancer. Do you think the cancer fairy just passes it out at random? Even sunscreen offers some protection. The shit with titanium and zinc though? It gives skin cancer a big middle finger right up its ass. UV radiation is hell on the skin.
>>
>>34106018
>>34106042
While what you guys are saying is true, it is not helpful.

We've tried the understanding approach with idiots. It's time for pain. I'm done explaining things to people who simply refuse to listen.

The next four years are going to be shit for the poor republitards who voted this orange fuckface into office, and I'm not going to feel the least bit bad for them. I hope everyone who voted for him gets sick and can't afford their medication. I hope they all die in hurricanes. I hope they get drafted into a pointless war and get their legs blown off. I hope their employers suppress their wages to the point where they can barely feed themselves.

They wouldn't learn from such an experience, naturally, but it would be entertaining for the rest of us.
>>
>>34106407
>I don't think it sounds that sad. I mean yeah, I could have used a bigger mansion and maybe a couple million dollars more allowance, but overall I'm pretty happy with my upbringing. I don't see how I missed out on anything but I gained a lot more.

It's sad because you'll never know human emotions
It made you a lonely sociopath and that kind of thing can't be undone
I'm so sorry
>>
>>34106407
You have the reading comprehension of a downie or you are deflecting and in denial.

Either way kys
>>
>>34106214
What does not issuing visas have to do with a wall? It's a policy that can stand on its own and would apply not only to Mexico but to any country with high rates of abuse.

>Indian programmers
Fucking DEAL with it. Find programmers from Hungary or fucking Ghana. Immigration policy shouldn't be oriented to whatever best suites business anyway. There should be no H1B visa program and just improve American education.

>defending a Trump policy equates to defending all Trump policies
What a fucking chode you are.

>propose very sensible solution Y for illegal immigration
>you proceed to talk about how X doesn't address issue Z which Y actually solves
>>
>>34100393
>tfw live in kansas and literally too poor ,unemployed so I qualify for exactly shit all healthcare under obamacare
>tfw laughing at all you fuckers that are coming back to my level
>>
>>34106404
That is not true on so many levels that I can't even bother to reply to you because it would take more than 1 post to explain the bush presidency and I cannot be fucked.
>>
>>34106330
McFucking kill yourself, my position is based in nuance. Not once did I even suggest a wall.

Your whole post oozes with idiocy.
>>
>>34100969
>North Korea
That's the problem, its one of the only countries in the world that offer an affordable life, but its under sanctions so It cant assure my wellbeing. I wish the USSR existed so I could move there.
>>
>>34106319

The laws vary widely, but I donate to legal organizations that help families navigate the system. The state I grew up in only required a letter stating intent of homeschooling. Some go full nazi and require you take and keep tests, which pretty much invalidates the whole reason for it. The organization helped me to get on the schools baseball team. The assholes actually tried to say no because I wasn't enrolled, yet they gladly accepted my parents tax dollars even though I wasn't enrolled. A quick letter and two weeks later they changed their minds for some reason. There's always a way around the red tape.

You mentioned math and that's the only thing I'd have changed. I was still above average but I struggled with calculus in uni. I guess it's my fault for not looking into it more, but it'd have been nice to know I needed more than just algebra if I'm to do anything more rigorous than underwater basket weaving.
>>
>>34106523
Ugady bugady me amerduuuurr give burger now >:((((((
>>
>>34106407
>I've had plenty of hardship. I'm the guy who mentioned rolling pennies and nickels to buy bread earlier. This made me appreciate what I have now though, not want to piss it away on bums who are content to accept government handouts.
That kind of thought is short sighted at best. These people will not go silently into the night - they are a tax on society no matter what unless they have a job. If you give them no path forward for a job and to be productive, they will end up either on some kind of government or charitable dole, or in jail.
Either way, they're going to be taking your money. Programs to prevent poverty in the first place are a lot cheaper than throwing everyone in jail.

This is essentially the same thing with hospitals and emergency visits. Poor people will get what they need somehow, and it will be at your expense - the only lever you have to control is what that expense is.
>>
>>34106407
>I voted for Trump because I want that late development you talk off
You voted for someone for self help? Please be just fucking around with me.

>>34106411
>It's time for pain
And you're going to administer that how exactly? By interpreting how the Trump admin will play out but vindictively experiencing shadenfreude on the suffering of Trump voters? That's just stupid. Your disposition does not affect reality, it's not helpful.

>>34106557
Wow I'm convinced now! Reminds me of europe vs america threads from like a decade ago on /b/.
>>
>>34106558
No you don't understand his personal experiences carry scientific weight and are totally not subjective.

You cannot refute what he says he lived through so you have to accept them as facts!
He's not retarded but intellectually superior!
>>
>>34106610
He's the epitome of homeschooling achievement
>>
>>34106594
More like before that and gaiafags.

I, for one am happy that Americans finally take back their place as the birthplace of retardation.
>>
>>34106444

Maybe it's the antisocial personality disorder, but I don't feel lonely. The emotions I feel are the only ones I know. If they're any different from human emotions then the lack hasn't negatively impacted me in any way. Don't worry broski, it's all good in my neighborhood.

>>34106450

My scores on standardized tests would indicate I'm far above downies. You mean the trisomy 21s right? Maybe there's a kind of downies with high reading comprehension, a regional slang or something? Either way, kys'es right back at you, faggot.
>>
>>34106407
>31 is still young I think
I though you were like 17 you pathetic waste of space.
>>
>>34106657
>Maybe it's the antisocial personality disorder, but I don't feel lonely. The emotions I feel are the only ones I know. If they're any different from human emotions then the lack hasn't negatively impacted me in any way. Don't worry broski, it's all good in my neighborhood.

So that makes you too cool for school and all but since you aren't an actual human being and have no idea how othee human beings work something tells you seriously aren't fit to say how their society would serve them best
>>
>>34106594

Doesn't everyone vote in their best interest? I'm not going to vote for self harm. I'd hope others are smart enough to do the same. Seeing how close the election was you might be on to something though.
>>
>>34106482
>What does not issuing visas have to do with a wall?
Nothing, as I mentioned in my post. Hence "missing the point entirely"...

My response was to the idiotic idea of just ending visas for certain countries.

>>defending a Trump policy equates to defending all Trump policies
>What a fucking chode you are.
You have poor reading comprehension.

>propose very sensible solution Y for illegal immigration
Please write a bill detailing this solution and write a theory about its effect on the economy. This theory should be based on some empirical evidence, preferably from well respected academic journals in the field of economics.

>There should be no H1B visa program and just improve American education.
How do you propose to improve the educational system to the point where it obviates economic immigration?
>>
>>34102622
Wtf, it's 74 Euros where I live
>>
i'm dying to know how the antisocial homeschooled retard is on track for an early retirement. unless he lives in a place that's such shit they'll basically pay you to live there??
>>
>>34106700
>Doesn't everyone vote in their best interest?

They SHOULD vote for the good of the community
But that's naive I guess
>>
>>34106498
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99422633
Then just link an article
>>
>>34106618
He's the epitome of a person who never challenges his own views and will never grow as a person.

The only thing that should be defended is objective reasoning.

If you defend your ideology because it's your ideology and not because it is objectively then you're stupid and shouldn't even be allowed to live in a pig pen.
>>
>>34106700
By development I meant like emotional and personal development
>>
>>34106704
>How do you propose to improve the educational system to the point where it obviates economic immigration?

I believe he said kids should homeschool themselves using google and the internet
Cause hey it worked for him, he tests real good and all
>>
>>34106610

He doesn't understand it intimately like I have, but he is speaking to the experience so I feel he understands it on some level. The difference in opinion comes down to our core beliefs. I will vote against his beliefs, but I can respect them if he came to it through proper study and thought instead of just identity politics.

>>34106618

I wouldn't say epitome. I'm proud of what I've done and expect to accomplish more. I highly doubt I'll even crack the top 100 of homeschooled men of my generation though.

>>34106689

Come on dude, this is an 18+ website. How many kids in 2008 were still using dial up? Even my rural ass family had high speed Internet before then.

>>34106696

Where the hell do you get all that from? I wasn't a fucking hermit. Between church, clubs, and my time in uni I was just as socialized as any other kid. I never drank the identity politics kool-aid but that's not unusual for residents in the red states I grew up in.
>>
>>34106594
>And you're going to administer that how exactly? By interpreting how the Trump admin will play out but vindictively experiencing shadenfreude on the suffering of Trump voters? That's just stupid. Your disposition does not affect reality, it's not helpful.
The point is that reasoning with them has done absolutely no good. There's nothing left but schadenfreude honestly. Don't treat them like their opinions are even worthy of consideration, because they're not. These are people who still think climate change isn't real or that it isn't man made. These are people who by and large reject evolution. These are people who want to install theocratic policies in a country founded by people who expressly reject that.

They deserve nothing more than derision and ridicule for their idiocy. People are not entitled to opinions which fly in the face of observable reality, and I will not respect said opinions nor the people who hold them, and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>34106657
So you did have the ability to read and comprehend what you read but lost it because you're not showing it right now.

>I used to run 100 m/ph but I cannot show you that now and when I am running I fail to reach 5 m/ph but that is no indication that I could never run 100 m/ph before reaching my physical prime
>>
>>34106852
Holy shit anon you really are autistic
>>
>>34106852
>Between church, clubs, and my time in uni I was just as socialized as any other kid

WRONG
Seriously dude
It's over the internet and I can tell
You are THAT bad
>>
>>34106704
It's not missing the point in any manner. I never defending the notion of a wall nor did I write that post you first responded to.

>You have poor reading comprehension.
This is just facetious. Your inability to separate Trump's policies from other ways to mitigate the same problem is not a lack of comprehension on my part.

>Please write a bill detailing this solution and write a theory about its effect on the economy. This theory should be based on some empirical evidence, preferably from well respected academic journals in the field of economics.
All of that is beyond the scope of this thread. Companies should have to source H1B migrants from countries without high visa abuse.

>How do you propose to improve the educational system to the point where it obviates economic immigration?
I don't. We only have this program because our education is so shit, we should get to the point where we don't need it and prohibit it.

>>34106751
Because everyone is the same person.
>>
>>34106713

Its beyond the scope of this thread but a diverse portfolio based on mutual funds is the gist of it. Look up early retirement, trinity study, financial independence, etc. if you're interested.

With the right allocation you can retire once you've got 25x annual spending invested. Most early retirees still get a new income stream from their hobbies though, so honestly 25x may be a little high. Owning land in an area with low cost of living helps tremendously. My retirement is specific to my situation and area. It'd be an entirely different story if I intended to retire to a Manhattan penthouse. That's why it's hard to offer a one size fits all strategy.

You can't go wrong with being debt free and having lots of money though. Get that part down and figure the rest out over time. Depending on how hands on you want to be I can suggest vanguard or betterment. Vanguard is cheaper but it's more involved.
>>
>>34106869
>These are people who by and large reject evolution. These are people who want to install theocratic policies in a country founded by people who expressly reject that.
Maybe old folks but not the savvy internet Trump voters, like those found on this site. They are atheists for the most part.
>>
>>34107026
I can't help but think someone is running away with all your money and he will have the nice early retirement.
>>
>>34107046
Are you sure because /pol/tards consistently attack evolution theory and climate change and are ridiculously religious.

Weird how they never show their atheism or scientific literacy and have opinions that would imply they aren't atheists and they are scientifically illiterate
>>
>>34106924
>>34106956
Not him, but
>went through the public school system
>about to graduate college
>still can't see what's wrong with what he said
Ironically, it's because of socialization that I'm considering homeschooling someday. Public schools failed me.
>>
>>34106895

Even the world record isn't close to 100mph. When I ran I kept closer to 12mph. 100mph is faster than some cars.

>>34106924

Yes, did you not believe me when I said so earlier?

>>34106956

I'm really not wrong though. What part specifically is bothering you? Aside from the wasting away in classes taught to the lowest common denominator I didn't miss out on anything. High school doesn't matter. It's networking and uni that defines the course of your life unless you're one of the entrepreneurial or other maverick types.
>>
>>34107104
I've never seen this and I go on /pol/ a lot. There are the Christian threads but those are really self-contained.
>>
>>34107104
>>34107144
I mean global warming criticism is a common theme but I never see serious criticism of evolution or promotion of religion.
>>
>>34107144
That's just a straight up lie?????
>>
>>34100393
>be american wageslave
>vote Trump
You deserve it!
>>
>>34100871
this based anon is rite. prase kek
>>
>>34100745
Sounds like a shit country if you're poor desu.
>>
>>34107102

That's pretty much how it works. Set it up then once you're ready just run off and do whatever it is you want to do in retirement. If you don't trust those companies there are many others. Pick any trading platform and do ETFs. It costs a little more but you can't put a price on peace of mind. Instead of VTSMX you buy VTI. Same shit at the end of the day, just different fees.

I used to enjoy fucking around in the shop and will probably go back to that. I like working with metal and resins but never seem to have the time anymore.
>>
>>34107163
>global warming ''criticism''
>>
>Stupid lazy neets will no longer be able to sap my tax dollars to get their fix of insulin to keep their useless bodies functioning

Get fucked desu
>>
File: 1477555453127.jpg (351KB, 1494x864px) Image search: [Google]
1477555453127.jpg
351KB, 1494x864px
>>34107180
umm no

>>34107272
Yes that's what I'm calling it. I don't like the pejorative of calling people deniers.
>>
>>34107308
So denying scientific facts doesn't make you a denier?
Criticism has a different meaning than denial, using critic as a placeholder for denier because you don't like how harsh it sounds is some of the most stupid and pussy shit I have ever heard.

Use the right words you dipshit.
>>
>>34107411

Climate changes, I won't deny that. I just prefer to call it weather instead anthropogenic manbearpig, or whatever term is in vogue now.

Science is against the climate changers at every step, yet they still cling to their precious dogma.
>>
>>34107474
>Science is against the climate changers at every step, yet they still cling to their precious dogma.

Do you have any sources or citations for that sort of claim?
>>
>>34107411
>getting assblasted about using a neutral term
Sod off. Both words accurately describe what they're doing.
>>
>>34100393
Trump's plan includes being able to buy cheaper meds from other countries.
>>
>>34107491

Sure, but it's in my dick. If you suck it just right it might come out for you. Alternatively I could deposit the sources in your loose asshole, provided you wear a skirt for me.
>>
>>34107474
>>34107491
No he doesn't because it's a scientific fact.

>>34107506
No they don't.
The earth doesn't exist is not earth criticism but earth denial.

You're not discussing anything, you're denying the existance of it.

>the average /pol/tard

le mao
>>
>>34107615

Maybe you should grab a dictionary and freshen up on the meanings of words. We'll worry about nuance later but at the least you should know basic definitions.
>>
>>34107615
They usually have nuanced arguments. Ergo not denying outright but throwing in subterfuge and making themselves outs anyway, rarely do ppl just deny it.

>can't criticize whether the earth is real
Can too.

>average /pol/tard
You go from asserting /pol/ is arguing against global warming, evolution and for religion and then use me as a prototypical /pol/ browser for using a neutral term for those who argue against climate change, you are just retarded.
>>
File: Healthcare 2.png (2KB, 702x30px) Image search: [Google]
Healthcare 2.png
2KB, 702x30px
Guys the President still needs to sign the repeal into law and Obama's in until 20th (19th?). Trump will have his Health Secretary sworn in February. Republicans will have it "repealed" in name only as soon as Trump gets in, but it won't take effect until a replacement is there.

>>34101022
>m m m muh bureaucracy. America's highesest marginal rate used to be like 70 faggot and we were doing great.

That's cargo cult economics - there were multiple factors that made that possible that don't apply today. For example, we were doing great because so many countries lagged behind us after WWII. Now we have a lot more competition.

>Literally how? Like just change the name so it wasn't made by a fucking moolie anymore? How does this help exactly? You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you mean, nudge nudge, pass single payer than sure but that's not happening under Trump.

Check out Trump's website under "Positions" then go to "Healthcare Reform".

Also look at the link in my post (Marked as spam)
>>
>>34103296
>You do not have a right to the labors of another.
Yea, only bourgeois parasites do.
>>
>>34107784
>That's cargo cult economics - there were multiple factors that made that possible that don't apply today. For example, we were doing great because so many countries lagged behind us after WWII. Now we have a lot more competition.
I'm talking about like under Kennedy, retard
>>
>>34107660
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/deny
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/criticize

You're using words wrong, you're doubling down and you're retarded.

>>34107698
They usually have no arguments because it is a fact, facts are proven to be right.

Again it's not a neutral term, it's a verb that decribes an action, you're using the wrong word. This isn't even a political issue at this point but one of you denying the meaning of words and making up some sort of arbitrary judgement for words on how you feel they are perceived which isn't even an objective measurement since feelings are subjective.

Use words correctly, they are denying the truth of a scientific fact, how pretty they sound while doing it doesn't matter because at the end of the day.

You're not using a neutral term, you are refusing to use the correct term under the guise of being a pussy although I suspect you just refuse to use the correct term.

A cat is a cat, a dog is a dog, a denier is a denier. There is no nuance to this, these things are crystal clear.
>>
>>34107784
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48tyvr/i_work_in_the_healthcarepharma_industry_and_here/

Let me try to save everyone some work here.
>>
>>34100527
too bad lol
rip
>>
>>34100393
u dont need it op u just need that.bitch u met 5 years ago and some alcohol and a nice trip down memory lane with knowledge and memories and peace and denial of denial and forgivness...

Follow ur heart op u dont need the government just think of it as the government needing u or u and the government working together to get the magic tree house
>>
has r9k always been this bluepilled or was i just not paying attention?
>>
>>34107901
>implying /pol/tards aren't bluepilled
>>
>>34107853
I'm astonished at the levels of actual autism that exists here. The links you provide undermine your claims and you still bunker down.

And here - words about arguments against climate change as though they matter. You are pathetic and should hang alone in your closet.
>>
>>34107913
great argument
originall
>>
>>34107927
No it doesn't their actions cannot not, in any sense of the word be defined as criticizing.

>>34107955
Because it isn't an arguement but a statement?

Are /pol/tards inherently illiterate and stupid or are you guys just the low iq ones that dropped out of school?
>>
>>34107991
Read the fucking webpages moron. Also read about exit methods.
>>
>>34101093
>>healthcare can now reject you...

Hasn't been signed into law yet. Obama's still in. And when it is signed, a new plan that will including pre-existing conditions (According to Trump) will replace it. They might repeal ACA after the 20th, but it won't take effect until the new plan is ready to replace it.

>get energy while raping...

Solar panels and wind turbines can't consistently output power so backup coal-powered stations on standby have to be there and this creates more emissions than straight up using coal. Wind and solar are memes. Only nuclear energy is a viable, carbon-free solution or just straight up using coal like Trump wants.

Also manufacturing is a HUGE carbon emission producer and Trump'll bring manufacturing back here than we do it cleaner than China.

>allowing the ruch to get richer...

Look at the "blue" areas. DC. California. New York. It's so expensive and you're either poor or wealthy. Democrats propose higher taxes and more regulations, but big companies can evade those with accountants, lawyers, and lobbyists while small businesses and freelancers get screwed. This drives down competition and increases prices which makes things expensive. The liberals then have to move to other areas - Californians are going to Texas, DC people to Virginia, and New Yorkers to Florida and NC.

>allowing the shit working conditions...

Sounds like an exaggeration. Dems always say the sky is falling if you state you want to cut bureaucratic red tape that favors Big Corporations and Big Gov at the expense of the little guy.

>implying most immigrants don't already...

You're implying it's easy to build a long, undetectable tunnel with seismic detectors, air surveillance, snitches, and more border patrols. Digging and reinforcing a tunnel ain't easy. Also visa overstays will go home since they can't get work due to us enforcing our current no-hiring-policy for illegals and cracking down.
>>
>>34107991
great argument you fucking autist
>>
>>34108005
No, they aren't indicating faults because there are none. It is a fact.

It's a fact and not a work of literature, even if there were no papers on climate change it would still be real.
You cannot criticize facts, it is literally impossible unless you're denying reality. Denying the reality of climate change is denying climate change, making you a climate change denier.

>>34108038
If you're retarded you should've said so from the begining instead of wasting my time.
>>
>>34108110
please respond to this post you autist
>>
>>34108110
Holy fucking shit aspie. I will make it a point to always call it criticism and you are blatantly wrong about the definitions which is why you dropped it.
>>
>>34108110
Asserting your position as true "because it's a fact" will convince no one.

Let me say that "The Earth is flat" is a fact.
It's a fact and not a work of literature, even if there were no papers on flat Earth it would still be real.
You cannot criticize facts, it is literally impossible unless you're denying reality.
>>
>>34108188
Oh shit you're scientifically illiterate as well
>>
File: 1476944847315.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476944847315.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
Something the matter NEETcucks?
>>
>>34107811
South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc. weren't legit competitors around the 80's-90's, retard. Go watch more Bill Maher clips.
>>
File: 1475457068257.jpg (337KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475457068257.jpg
337KB, 1024x768px
>>34108429
anti tax is autism
>>
File: 1458764586016.png (424KB, 1036x658px) Image search: [Google]
1458764586016.png
424KB, 1036x658px
Hurr Austria-Hungary weren't legit competitors. Come up with another half-baked argument
>>
>be britbong
>be comfy in cosy UK watching ameriburgers fight each other day in day out
>wonder how much longer these lard eating hotdog slobbering hicks have left
>>
>>34108022
>new plan that will including pre-existing conditions (According to Trump)
That's bullshit, though. It won't be included and Trump only says it for the same reason he says anything: it's what people want to hear and they cheer for him when he says it.

Health Insurers will not cover pre-existing conditions without a universal mandate. They want everybody to be required to buy health insurance so that healthy people pay premiums and don't use services beyond maybe basic check-ups and such that cost less than what they are paying. Without a mandate, you're going to have a bunch of sick people who want health insurance and are going to use it, costing more than what they pay in premiums.

Republicans won't do a mandate, and without a mandate you don't get coverage for pre-existing conditions. But they'll still say there will be coverage because that's what people want to hear. If this election has taught us anything it's that there are plenty of ignorant people who are so gullible that it doesn't matter if what you're saying has any basis in fact or reality. Tell them what they want to hear and they'll believe you because they want it and that's all that matters.
>>
>>34108733
>cosy UK
heh. ok
>>
>>34108779
Impressive burn! Thank god he can just go to the hospital for free.
>>
>>34108733
germancuck here
we're being assraped by muhammed and ali here but everyday I wake up with a smile on my face knowing that no matter how fucked we are or ever will be: america is always more fucked.
>>
>>34100745
Yes, yes good goy I mean my fellow white nationalist, high prices are good thing and shouldn't be frowned upon
>>
>>34101670
Majority of illegals after mexicans are indians and chinese and trump seems to completely ignore the other two big sharks
>>
>>34108827
damn you got me, i really wanna leave my 98% white town and live in "cosy" bongland then my quality of life will improve for sure
>>
>be american burger flipper of 28 years age
>vote trump
>get mad when he completely gets rid of healthcare and public housing
Lmao, you niggers deserve it
Well, hillary was more evil so guess you guys have to suck it up for next 4 years
>>
>>34108958
>America is whiter than the UK
>>
>>34109018
i don't really give a shit that brown people live far away from me
>>34108989
learn how to read
>>
>>34100393

oh wow because it's totally like they can't try to fix the economy so you can fucking afford health care
>>
>>34109034
Chances are he lives in a 100% white town though
>>
>>34109044
>Republicans fixing the economy
Literally Utah and George Bush you cuck.

People are going to get rich and richer, you're most likely not part of that group.
>>
>>34108966
The only thing that makes her more evil is that she bungled this election. The polls said she would lose to Trump and that Bernie had a better chance. She completely fucked him over anyway and now we're stuck with this.
>>
File: 1472316234565.jpg (289KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472316234565.jpg
289KB, 1200x900px
>>34109044
>lets just 'fix the economy' guise!
>>
>>34109108
>made in 2011
>middle class gets a full piece of the cake after decades of wage stagnation throughout huge inflation and increase of productivity

What bullshit
>>
>>34100505
we voted for him because we weren't going to let a bunch of emotional tweens from california decide what to do with the economy for four years. it's not like hillary was a real candidate, democrats just wanted to make the government into a story telling business where politicians look hip and cool and just want to raise taxes for fun projects that "help people"

there shouldn't be any reason to think the government is just a bunch of friendly dudes making a living trying to help everyone. what the fuck is wrong with liberals? you think that the success of your parents/grandparents in the coastal states has anything to do with forcing everybody to help pay for immigrants and homeless peoples education and healthcare? think of any positive period in american history where the govt wasn't a bunch of pricks who focused on innovation or were just ignored altogether by the people.
>>
>>34100393
Posting to kill the thread.

This is now autosage.
>>
File: sowellobamacare.jpg (36KB, 677x315px) Image search: [Google]
sowellobamacare.jpg
36KB, 677x315px
>if you don't all support me you're evil
>also we demand amnesty for illegal immigrants
>better pay for them too desu
>also I plan to have kids even though my medical condition is inheritable
>better pay for them too
>also college is a human right
>also fuck you, you're a racist uneducated bigot

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>>34109108
>mfw tens of millions of americans would rather listen to another story about black kids or a homeless crack addict than help make decisions about their own quality of life

it would literally take a week of debates and voting to bring back regular middle class jobs to the entire country and kick the freeloaders to the curb with nothing but an "i'm sorry" note.
>>
>>34109250
>this is what Boomers actually believe
>>
Just a reminder Trump can't build a wall on the ocean, mexicos are still going to immigrate in your country and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>34109364
>nobody has ever successfully protected their borders before, it's such a silly thing to do!
>>
>>34100393
>mfw i'm poor as shit and can't afford healthcare for my family but someone decided i need to throw 2.5k every year into an insurance company who can't even be bothered to build a basic website for logging in to an account to pay your bill
>mfw the insurance company isn't even accepted in 90% of places, even though they don't actually give me anything unless i owe 6500+
>>
>>34109375
There's a 1500km wide gulf the wall won't cover. Yeah, nice protection.
Building a wall makes sense when the only border you have is land.
>>
>>34109438
i doubt the wall will get much extra building. i'm just convinced that people like you would literally just watch some dude casually steal your car and you'd be tweeting about how crazy that is instead of taking action.
>>
>>34109364
The border is 2k miles long and it would go through multiple timezones, it would probably be one of the most wasteful things ever built in modern times not including chinese replica towns.

I'd like to see americans try building it though, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>34100505
I hope all that's true and more. Liberals deserve to get fucked over like all the working class whites they've been fucking the past few decades. We know how to survive being poor, they don't. I'm gonna laugh as I get to watch them burn.
>>
>>34109830
Liberals tend to live in liberal states that already have liberal laws, all Trump will do against liberals is maybe keep weed sched 1 but the ones getting hurt the most will not be liberals because they have a buffer on state level.

Also when did liberals ever fuck up the working class whites? With minimum wage? Access to better schooling?

The ones who have fucked and will keep on fucking over the working class of all races are republicans and you keep voting republican so you have nobody but yourself to blame.
>>
File: 1481757874745.jpg (100KB, 1024x972px) Image search: [Google]
1481757874745.jpg
100KB, 1024x972px
>>34100871
Bomb suburbia. Kill all white boys living in mommy's basement. Problem solved.
>>
>>34102845
If you support the republikikes, it is.
>>
>>34109250
>it's not like hillary was a real candidate
But trump was?
Both of them were massive fucking losers. The problem with trump fanboys is that they think that being better than Hillary is enough of a reason to make him some kinda great choice.

Meanwhile anyone with a drop of maturity is just sitting over here wondering how we ever ended up in such a fucking mess.
>>
>>34109881
Liberals literally said we(poor whites) don't exist. They spent this whole election saying white men are evil. I didn't vote. I'm a felon so I can't. I've spent most of my life unemployed and yet the wonderful liberals say I don't qualify for any government assistance because I live in Chicago and all our government money goes to blacks. If you're a poor white in Chicago you're fucked. I live in a neighborhood that has seen the Polish population decline by nearly 50% the past decade cuz of Mexicans moving in and attacking them. No one gives a fuck about that cuz were privileged right? You liberals are scum just like Republicans. I'm gonna enjoy watching you all suffer.
>>
>>34110070
I'm not a liberal but this is fact speak, at the end of the day you're the cuck for being an american with a 2 party system.

I'm not going to suffer at all, federally all trump can do to hurt liberals is cut gay marriage and keep weed illegal so they won't suffer as well.

It's your fault you don't have more than 2 parties because in europe we have parties that are fiscally left but take a hardline stance against immigration aka not cucked.

Cry me a river bitch boy, I'm going to enjoy seeing the downfall of america you guys were always cucks and won't be missed.
>>
>>34102372
faps too much
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.