[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KV turned roastie here. My robot BF can't make me cum, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 1482910973826.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482910973826.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
KV turned roastie here.
My robot BF can't make me cum, but what he doesn't know is that I need a certain fetish to get off.
I've told him about it, but I don't think he knows I'm serious, or its really creepy to him.
I guess what I'm asking is, how can I unlearn getting off to my fetish so I can experience my first orgasm with another persin?
>>
>>34100173
What fetish?

I'm asking as a dude with his own weird fetish and I don't think I can experience any intimacy with anyone until I get rid of it too.
>>
I'm a tranny with the same problem

Except I'm not dating anyone
>>
>>34100173
what's the fetish,

spill the beans
>>
well obviously it depends on the fetish
oregalliano pasta
>>
File: 1479796933968.jpg (35KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1479796933968.jpg
35KB, 640x633px
>>34100173
>my robot BF
every fucking time
>>
>>34100248
>>34100280
consensual non-con with a dash of somnophilia
>>
>>34100334
so you want him to take you without consent when you are sleeping
>>
>>34100173
>KV turned roastie here.
wut
>>
>>34100359
I want him to be forceful/aggressive in general. I told him it's OK because I'm always willing to have sex, but he never indulges. I thought robots were supposed to be degenerate fucks, but I pick the one moralfag.
>>
>>34100457
Start with something simpler than full sex, like asking him to wake you up by blowing you.
>>
>>34100457
Dump him, pick me up. I'll do it.

Better yet, keep him, have me on the side so he can pay for things with you and be there to emotionally coddle you while you satisfy your sexual urges
>>
>>34100457
>I thought robots were supposed to be degenerate fucks

Retarded roastie
>>
>>34100334
sleep wearing something sexy
>>
>>34100528
I'm always throwing myself on him and he's always saying sex is a lot of energy, but he can't even sleep fuck me when I'm not even in a position to judge his performance.
>>
>>34100644
>I'm always throwing myself on him and he's always saying sex is a lot of energy,

what state are you in?
>>
>>34100644
That's rape. You're pressuring him into sex. That's an abusive relationship and you're a rapist.
>>
>>34100743
Men SHOULD be psuedo-raping a woman when they have sex

this girl has a regular domination fetish.

When a guy is afraid of being dominant in bed, it speaks volumes about his character. Namely that he is a pussy and timid.

I'm a virgin and I know this. After I started being more confident and outgoing, my ultimate fetish went from loving passionate sex to domination.
>>
>>34100793
>Men SHOULD be psuedo-raping a woman when they have sex
So lesbians should take turns pseudo-raping each other or what?
>>
>>34100848
lesbians only exist when the woman is D A M A G E D, usually because of a shitty father figure, making themselves more masculine and in charge to compensate.

In other words, who the fuck knows? They're fucking crazy anyway
>>
>>34100876
What about bisexual girls then?
>>
>>34100954
>bisexual girls
you mean all women?

>tfw this chick wont' tell me her state
>>
>>34100954
Extra broken.
>>
>why won't a man indulge a fetish that I could easily use to destroy his life if he makes me angry
>>
>>34100669
Michigan, why do you ask?

>>34100743
I don't force him to get hard. Coercion isn't rape you SJW.

>>34100793
He was more aggressive when we started dating 5 months ago, but I think he's falling in love with me and now he was gentle sex in missionary position, which is haram for different reasons.
>>
>>34100793
>I'm a virgin

That's all that needs to be said
>>
>>34100978
>you mean all women?
Nope.

>>34100982
Why on earth would they be MORE broken than lesbians?
>>
>>34100334
>somnophilia
Super slutty fembot here. Advice time: Just keep asking for him to do this with you. I got my bf to do this basically by saying i want to pretend to be asleep while you molest me and film it. He did it. Just keep pressing the point.
>>
>>34100996
>Michigan, why do you ask?

I wanted to cuck him on the side (^:

>He was more aggressive when we started dating 5 months ago, but I think he's falling in love with me and now he was gentle sex in missionary position, which is haram for different reasons.

It was probably more his instincts to woo you that made him appear more aggressive than he actually was.

Now that he doesn't have to compete for you or consistently impress you to make you his gf, you are seeing the real him.

Have fun with that.
>>
>>34101040
You stupid crazy bitch
>>
>>34100996
>Coercion isn't rape
Oh course not when the victim is male.
>>
>>34101040
>Super slutty fembot here.
Super slutty fembot stories please.

>by saying i want to pretend to be asleep
How can someone possibly think you're pretending to be asleep when you actually are? How do you make sire you fall asleep in time and aren't actually awake when he starts? How do you manage to stay asleep while he's at work? What's even the turn-on if you only get to see it afterwards on film?
>>
So a question to the somnophiliacs:
In your top tier dream world fetish sex, ideal scenario, when do you wake up? Do you just fake sleeping through the whole thing or do you "wake up" when orgasming?
>>
>>34101040
I don't want to film it, I just want him to do it when I'm drifting in and out of sleep.

>>34100990
I could accuse him of rape even he gave me slow missionary sex and eats me out after, that's not a valid point

>>34101048
JUST

>>34101121
I don't think whining until a girl has sex with you is rape either desu.
>>
Condition it out of yourself, masturbate to your normal shit then at the last second change to a picture of something not fetish related and repeat.
It works
>>
>>34100173
smoke weed. sex feels better and weed makes you more aware of your body in general so you can learn new tricks to get that nut.
>>
>>34101438
Bruh I can't perform at all on weed I get too high and lazy
>>
>>34101476
I'm always more motivated and focused on weed. maybe it's the adhd, I dunno.
>>
>>34100334
what the fuck? was that even english?
>>
>>34101307
why not just ask him if he has any weird fetish shit he wants to do and then work out a bargain or something
>>
>>34101576
Tbh it's probably that, friend has ADHD bad and spends a good 60/day on weed
>>
>>34101040
lol this except I was thr timud one and my ex bf did all that without my consent. I loved him but he took it to far and it hurt too much. He brought a Dragon dildo during our first time and forced it in me which kinda ruined the whole thing. I didnt rnjoy it but it seems he did. Guys are weird desu
>>
>>34101686
>dragon dildo
Fuck mane what was that like
>>
File: 676.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
676.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>34101708
it feels like yiu are getting your ass pounding by a big lizard man
>>
>>34101614
His only fetish is fucking a girl with a fat ass. Not even non consensually.
>>
>>34101892
what a normie
origgammmmmi
>>
>>34101892
B-best get eatin
>>
>>34100334
That's pretty hot, but if I was in your bf's shoes, I'd probably ruin it for it you in the other direction. Like I'd pinch your clitoris really hard while you were sleeping.
>>
>>34100173
Nope.. you either tell him or use marital aids
>>
>>34100173
Maybe you should get the fuck over it and enjoy your boyfriend's dick.

Is that your image? Did you have a happy MAGFest?
>>
>>34102191
I want more of his beta cock. He's almost normal when we have sex instead of being insecure.
>>
>>34100334
That's not weird it's literally the number one female fetish you stupid bitch.
>>
>>34101040
>girl here
>nag him until you get what you want

Fuck women. I mean it will work, but fuck women.
>>
>>34101892
Ok. Bring a girl with a fat ass over, fuck her a bit, then take sleeping pills.

Why must this be so hard?
>>
>>34100743
>Pressuring him into rape against his will
could this be the elusive double rape?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.