[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with being ugly? As ugly I mean, fucked up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: aesthetic.jpg (211KB, 791x960px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
211KB, 791x960px
How do you cope with being ugly?

As ugly I mean, fucked up face aesthetic to the point that people make
>ewww
sound when they see you

and they would choose to sit next to hobo in public transport than next to you

?
>>
lost all sexual/romantic ambitions
i'm focusing on studies, litterature, and other stuffs, upon which I effectively have an influence. feels good to be independent.
>>
>>34100128
I am doing my Ph.D right now and every time I am at uni main hall and I see all those people 7+/10 I am losing all my enthusiasm because I hits me that I wasted my whole youth and 20' in front of screen and now I am almost 30yo and I have social skills and experience of 13yo kid.
>>
Dude just looks so sad in the bottom middle pic fucking top kek /fit/ does it again.
>>
>>34100479
I'm from /fit/ and that post is incorrect as fuck. We know what girls prefer. We strive for the bottom pic because we want it, we dont give a shit about girls, we just like male bodies.
No homo
>>
>>34100789
>>>34100479 #
>like male bodies.
>No homo

lolwut. Don't be ashamed of your gayness.
>>
>>34100479
Even though I'm not a fan of how muscular he is the look of depression is actually pretty hot tee bee hach fama lama ding dong
>>
>>34100937
/fit/ is an extremely gay board.
>>
>>34100082

I blame my parents for ruining my life by neglecting me.
I lose all motivation to achieve anything in life, and exist as a dependent NEET that never goes outside.
>>
>>34100789
no you do it because you have autism and aren't socially calibrated
>>
>>34101033
are you ugly famalo?
>>
>>34100082
The dude on the bottom isn't that much bigger than the top guy he's just flexing hard as fuck
>>
File: sad sow.jpg (180KB, 764x769px) Image search: [Google]
sad sow.jpg
180KB, 764x769px
>>34100082
by working out autistically, i think i've fallen for the /fit/ meme and i'm starting to look like the bottom guy oh god why did i do it whyyy
>>
>>34101084

Yeah. It's not worth trying when I've already lost in so many ways. Should have done things differently as a teenager, my biggest mistake was trusting the judgment of my parents.
>>
>>34100082
>bottom right

I feel like this one isn't too far out of the realm of desire for a girl. Also if this dipshit had kept his hairstyle he would be in theclear
>>
>>34101400
What did they say

daas
>>
>>34101507

they didn't feed me enough and put me on medications that screwed up my hormone levels and never told me to exercise or lift weights
so I have a very underdeveloped and feminine body
>>
>>34101585
why would they put you on blockers/estro?
>>
Some women prefer bottom desu.
>>
File: squats-and-oats.jpg (30KB, 470x489px) Image search: [Google]
squats-and-oats.jpg
30KB, 470x489px
>>34101173
Brother, I have done my squatz, can I now have some oats?
>>
>>34101635

They didn't put me on estrogen, they just put me on psychiatric drugs that have a side effect of decreased testosterone levels.
>>
>>34100082
I'm not this ugly:
>and they would choose to sit next to hobo in public transport than next to you

But I'm a girl and I'm sort of ugly and because of this and a lot of other reasons I like would like to date someone this ugly, just because part of me thinks they would be so much more loyal. Am I making any sense?

>>34100327
I'd love to get to know someone like you.
>>
>>34101977
>so much more loyal
Loyal was not the word I meant, I meant so much more appreciative, kind, and attentive.
>>
>>34100991
You forgot to say no homo. organoli
>>
File: nohomobrah.png (61KB, 139x153px) Image search: [Google]
nohomobrah.png
61KB, 139x153px
>when he doesn't notice your calf gains
>>
>>34100082
I don't need to.

>>34101977
Ugly doesn't mean loyal and attractive doesn't mean unloyal. Find someone with a decent personality and good ethics, though with those two they'd likely be ugly as well for you to be worth dating to them, as you're also ugly you've said.
>>
File: 1477252019360.png (264KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1477252019360.png
264KB, 480x368px
I can be an ugly skinny manlet or I can be an ugly swole manlet. Not a tough choice.
>>
>>34100937
Seriously, it's 2017
>>
>>34100082
>How do you cope with being ugly?
Hard. Whenever I see someone who looks good I think of how ugly I am. I haven't been watching my face in the mirror for almost two weeks, it's making things a little bit better.
>>
File: 9839640-md.jpg (62KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
9839640-md.jpg
62KB, 680x680px
>>34100082
I've just come to terms with it.
If my role in life is being ugly, then i will just experience it and stop feeling bad about it.
Wishing to change things you can't is just torturing yourself.
Maybe in the next life
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.