[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey suicidal and non suicidal robots. Never thought of punishing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1428015375405.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1428015375405.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Hey suicidal and non suicidal robots.
Never thought of punishing normies for their degeneracy? How would u do it and for whom?Share stories.

>2 guys
>would kidnap them and torture till death

That's all
>>
I just wanna be happy and have friends. I dont wanna bring anymore suffering into this world...
>>
>>34099621
Faggot

Nigger ball sac pop punch
>>
>>34099567
It'd be harder for you to be edgier.
>>
>>34099621

I hear ya mang, me too.

You seem like a nice fellow... believe in yourself brother, you're gonna be happy, yet.
>>
>>34099850
Thx anon you too...:)
>>
>>34099850
I can't be happy in a world where faggots like you reply like faggots
>>
>>34099567
It's the little things, really, OP.
>piss on the front door of chads apartment
>blow snotrockets on normalfags cars

Recently a friend of mine had a condom full of piss on his person, I was driving him to do some court ordered drug test BS.
Anyway, we get there and they say it's not a day he's required to test, so we leave and he's still got this fucking super soaker melon sized piss balloon in the car.
Soon as we pulled out of the parking lot, he threw it at these kids sitting at a bus stop.
Poor little shits, they're lucky it only splashed on their shoes and pants.
>>
>>34099567
A shooting.
If I ever do kill myself I don't wanna be alone. I also don't wanna pull the trigger on myself since I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>34099953
sounds like a scene from the new trainspotting movie
>>
>>34099621
>>34099850

It legitimately makes me so happy to read those posts.

So many people (and not even just here) want to hurt other people because they've been hurt themselves. It does nothing but perpetuate a cycle and honestly adopting that attitude will make people more attracted to you (romantic or otherwise).
>>
>>34100014

This, probably just find a college party, start shooting then set of a car bomb when people flee.
>>
>>34100068

Thanks, anon. Best of luck to you, my man.
>>
>>34099567
I've always enjoyed the thought of bludgeoning my enemies with a 36 inch dildo, not really into shooting or stabbing that's too easy, a dildo would be a nice challenge.
>>
>>34099567
If I wanted to punish a normie I would just kill myself and leave a note to my parents telling them it was because of them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.