[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >severe case of assburgers >31 year-old NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>be me
>severe case of assburgers
>31 year-old NEET
>5'8" manlet
>unattractive
>terrible social skills
>still manage to always have a normie gf and get laid

If I can do it, anyone can.
>>
>>34099261
tell us more about your life.

Do you have a job? How did you get it? Are you on neetbux? Do you have some person who comes and checks on you once a week or something?
>>
>>34099261
>5'8" manlet

WRONG you are not a manlet.

t. 5'5
>>
You want severe autism? I'll show you TRUE severe autism. This occurred when I was 14:

> Had developed a serious UTI that fucked up my bladder.
> I had to wear a diaper 24/7.
> This combined with stress from school, very un-supportive private school, and other issues made me have to do homeschooling, which honestly was the best thing to happen to me.
> officially started my homeschooling September of 2011
> had to have an aide help me with classes.
> mid 20s, hot af. Loved vidya, anime, would carry on conversations with me even if i could barely hold a topic together
> help me a lot deal with my problems at this time.
> grew up with a brother with down syndrome and worked with heavily autistic kids
> parents told her that i wore diapers cuz of bathroom problems so she knew to expect to see them if she did.
> took advantage of this.
> if I was hot from the pjs I wore(always wore PJs back then) id just take them off along with my shirt and just be in a diaper in front of her. > This was such a contrast because back then I was literally taking 3 AP classes online and was getting all As in them. I found school super easy.
> tried to not make any comments but I know she was probably very disgusted by my behavior.
> Still, she did provide significant help for me even if she did have to see my diaper and the contents inside it.

You're absolutely right though. Even with THIS being my past, I'm not a virgin either; I have a good-paying job; finished HS with a 3.87 GPA; and attending Community College with a great chance to get a good scholarship to attend RIT next Fall.
>>
>>34099261
You forgot the most important factor
>is a normalfag
>>
>>34099433

>Do you have a job?

No

>Are you on neetbux?

I'm on savings from my last job, which was about 9 months ago
>>
>>34099261
>post how did you get one exactly or this story is bullshit
>>
>>34099479
So? you'er rich and smart, chad qualities. If you were poor and dumb you would have killed your self by now.
>>
>>34099713

> rich

Come from a middle class family. I don't have nearly enough money to be rich

> smart

yeah sure I'll give ya that.
>>
>be me
>be weird virginal outcast for most of my life
>hit 22
>constantly defined myself by women, thought a relationship would fix my problems
>only felt "right" when considering a relationship, felt out of place constantly due to being KHHV
>somehow accidentally become a quasi-chad
>getting gfs and women is now quite easy
>still feel empty, bored and unfulfilled, constantly sabotage my own relationships just to make my life more interesting.

getting laid won't fix any of your problems
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.