[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I forget.. the easier I will cope with life. If I sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: xYlVJaC.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xYlVJaC.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
The more I forget.. the easier I will cope with life.
If I sleep forever. The bad thoughts wont get to me right r9k
>>
>>34098599
No you're dreams will be terrible sorry anon.
>>
>>34098633
The dead can't dream, Anon.
>>
>>34098678
im not dead
just inside
>>
>>34098693
I'm >>34098633
You will have really great dreams once in a while, but the things you loved in those dreams will never reappear.

I had a dream where Bird saved me from falling off a building and taught me how to fly. He promised he would come back in later dreams to teach me more but he never came back.

The real world may be cruel, but dreams are far worse.
>>
File: 1484193116.png (626KB, 900x1200px)
1484193116.png
626KB, 900x1200px
I do the same OP, I usually only stay awake for around 4-6 hours, the rest of time is spent sleeping. My dreams are pretty bad lately, but still far better than reality.
>>
>sleep 12 hours erryday
>remember no dreams

it seems the nightmares that are my waking hours are using up all my dream juice
>>
File: newgame5.jpg (132KB, 1366x768px)
newgame5.jpg
132KB, 1366x768px
>>34098755
at least in my dreams ill see things that wont come to a reality
>>34098834
ill go to sleep and dream of you. ill catch you and we can have a picnic in the sun
>>
File: 1484265375.png (535KB, 668x1200px)
1484265375.png
535KB, 668x1200px
>>34098880
A picnic sounds better than getting beaten by my dad into a bloody pulp or having someone slowly kill me. What do people even eat during picnics, media showed me that sandwiches are normal, but what else?
>>
>>34099008
I'm not sure. either. But with me ill protect you from your dad. we can have your favorites over.

I might fall asleep right now. i will cry if i dont
>>
>>34098599
>The more I forget.. the easier I will cope with life. If I sleep forever. The bad thoughts wont get to me right?

That's a lovely fantasy. The world beneath the sun brings you nothing but pain. Women look at you with disgust and the hope of something like affection is impossible. You work a job that kills your spirit, but you continue doing so purely for the sake of sustaining a life you find miserable. You'd do otherwise, but the survival instinct is too powerful. You're exhausted, but find yourself marching forward nonetheless.

It would be nice to close your eyes and enter into a Dreamland of your own making. For once, you'd be beautiful and successful. If the sun never rose, you would never have to hurt again.

The problem being is that no one can create ex nihilo. Not even God, whom the Hebrews considered omnipotent, was capable of that.

You can only build your nighttime world with what you carry down to it. If you've never been desired, not even the most elaborate dream will teach you that experience. A dream may provide the trappings of living like person, but never the feelings that accompany them. A part of you will always recognize the woman you hold in those dreams are nothing more than products of morphia and desperation. We can distinguish the waking world from the dreaming one because the former is infinitely more vivid than the latter. Terrible as it is, our minds force us to acknowledge reality as it is.

Given that, even if you build a Heaven in Dreamland, Hell will eventually intervene. Our demons follow us down into the land of sleep, and nightmares eventually come. The smiles of angels you surround yourself with invariably become the snarls of devils, because hateful faces are all you've ever actually known.

In time, you'll beg to wake up and see the sun again. Sadly, much to your horror, you'll find you've merely escaped from one nightmare into another. The only difference is that it will be more brightly lit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.