[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men constantly overreact when they're called "creepy?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1432752433453.jpg (552KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1432752433453.jpg
552KB, 695x900px
Why do men constantly overreact when they're called "creepy?"

I swear, I see this from almost-literally every dude I've met. Even with the most normal of men I know, they always treat the words "creeper" or "stalker" as some kind of racial slur they perceive as dehumanising.

What spurred this thread on? I was talking with another dude about this; a good friend of mine. He's a generally very nice, friendly, happy guy; and reputed as such by everyone he knows.

But somehow we got onto the subject of creepers, and he just suddenly turned grim and foreboding. He mentioned that if he ever had to be called "creepy," or even seen as such, he'd likely kill himself with "little-to-know hesitation." He even showed a picture of a gun on his phone that he bought, saying that it was to be used on himself in case he is ever accused of creeping. I tried to talk him out of it, but he said that since I'm a woman, I wouldn't understand.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Why do you men treat the words "creepy" and "stalking" like this? They're just fucking words. They're not going to do anything to you. And they're nothing like the words women have thrown on them in their daily lives.
>>
Why do people react when I insult them? I don't get it!
>>
humanity has been reduced to such pathetic state that a person's entire value is now determined by their perceived sexual value

but you could flip a term like creeper in this situation around, maybe even stalker, as they are referring to a person who is keenly aware of the Supreme Undeniable Importance of fugg and is responding in multiple ways to ascertain the best fuggs to be had and in what way they might be acquired
>>
File: stop.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>34098642
>>34098642
>>34098642
>>34098642
fpbp
HOW ORIGINAL AM I : ^))))))
>>
>>34098595
"Creepy" is woman-speak for "physically + mentally hidious troglodyte who has no morals and rapes and kills prostitutes" It is basically a sexist term that woman have developed for the lowest order of men that has become socially acceptable and very common in use. It implies that the girl does not even see the guy as a human being, but some sort of walking dispensor of discomfort for women.

Basically, a rather rude way of rejecting a guy. Plus, women are so obsessed with normality (without even knowing that "normal" is just a product of a certain time and culture, barring biological basics, and is meaningless) that any slight deviation from "normal" male behaviour cannot even be conceptualised by their puny brains and, always looking for social acceptance at all costs, the guy is labeled a pariah, a leper: one person to be banished from the gene pool and society at all costs.

So, women will talk among each other about so-and-so who is a creep, and by hidden social contract agree to ruin his reputation among each other, without even giving the man some sort of oppurtunity to give his voiced defense: No, the man has to move towns or friend circles, otherwise he will find no further luck to be had.

tl;dr: women HATE men who are bad or awkward socially
>>
>>34098595

He knows that being called a "creeper" or "stalker" will lower his value as a male in the eyes of modern western society. So that's why he fears those words so much.

>And they're nothing like the words women have thrown on them in their daily lives

I can't even say "slut" or "whore" to a woman online without having numerous people freak out at me for it, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.
>>
Being called creepy is possibly the worst insult to men in modern times at the moment. It just takes one woman to call a guy creepy to have his reputation changed into someone who woman fear will possibly rape them when left alone as woman like to tell others who they think are creepy. It's generally a look that they can't change too (especially as people are usually only considered creepy based on how they look or speak which is usually ugly or awkward) so it's cemented in and not really something they can change, especially when they now have the reputation of creepy.

Creepy is basically a code word for I think this person looks like or may end up a rapist.

Also as first post said it is a insult so why wouldn't people be upset about being insulted.

Since you have to even ask and even call it overreacting perhaps it really is something woman will never understand.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.