[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons you should kill yourself if you're still a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1433193815117.png (21KB, 956x826px) Image search: [Google]
1433193815117.png
21KB, 956x826px
Reasons you should kill yourself if you're still a robot over 25
1. You're getting ugly. Only Chads look good in their 30's.

2. Women your age are ugly. They will only get uglier with each passing day.

3. Younger girls see you as a creep unless you're a natural Chad

4. It's too late for you to go to university normally without looking pathetic

5. You didn't get enough work experience in order to get a job that'll give you a comfortable income in your future

6. Your old friends (if you still have them) are getting married and having kids. They won't have time for you and will think you're pathetic.

7. Your parents are getting closer to dying every day. Who will you have when they're gone?

Just put yourself out of your misery. Your life is over, you missed the chance.

NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS FOR ROBOTS, NOT NORMALFAGS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SUCCESS STORY
>>
>tfw 6 more years
>tfw you know nothing will change even with a degree and job
>>
>>34097931
>1. You're getting ugly
>getting

lol
>>
>>34097931
suicide is for fucking pussies, an easy way out. if your life is shit than at least endure the pain and try to survive as long as you can, don't try to act against your natural instincts
>>
File: hueylewis.jpg (90KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
hueylewis.jpg
90KB, 650x370px
>>34097931
>1. You're getting ugly. Only Chads look good in their 30's.
Was always ugly, nothing is changing.

>2. Women your age are ugly. They will only get uglier with each passing day.
So? It's not like they want me anyway. Prostitutes I can fuck from any age.

>4. It's too late for you to go to university normally without looking pathetic
Well I already have a degree so fuck you NEET-boy

>5. You didn't get enough work experience in order to get a job that'll give you a comfortable income in your future
See above

>6. Your old friends (if you still have them) are getting married and having kids. They won't have time for you and will think you're pathetic.
Your fault for not befriending the other losers in high school, ensuring lifetime wizard companions

>7. Your parents are getting closer to dying every day. Who will you have when they're gone?
The same I have now?
>>
>>34097931
>1. You're getting ugly. Only Chads look good in their 30's.
I don't know I think I've gotten better looking as I've aged

>2. Women your age are ugly. They will only get uglier with each passing day.
This is true

>3. Younger girls see you as a creep unless you're a natural Chad
This is the opposite. I fucked a 17 year old when I was 25

>4. It's too late for you to go to university normally without looking pathetic
I haven't went to college but I bet there's a large amount of people over 25 there

>5. You didn't get enough work experience in order to get a job that'll give you a comfortable income in your future
Also not true

>6. Your old friends (if you still have them) are getting married and having kids. They won't have time for you and will think you're pathetic.
I never really cared about them anyway. All I want is weed and a woman who cheat on me

>7. Your parents are getting closer to dying every day. Who will you have when they're gone?
My siblings I guess and maybe a wife when I decide I want to settle down
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (30KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
30KB, 362x358px
>>34098067
READ THE RULES RETARD.
NO. NORMALFAGS.
>>
>>34097931

This will literally solve all of my problems. They are jerks that are going to leave me tons of shit because I suck up to them.
>>
>>34097999
>don't try to act against your natural instincts

agreed
murder is the superior choice
>>
File: dvq8uUH[1].jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH[1].jpg
103KB, 906x813px
>>34097931
Why should a Robt kill himself and not take down a bunch of normies with him?
>>
>>34098401
because you're cowards and because you cant even afford a butter knife
>>
>>34097999
Ah ah ah ah kys
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (17KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
17KB, 199x200px
>>34097931
Dis whole thing b dis
>>
>>34097931
These are all blatantly false for me. Are you even trying?
>>
>>34098509
I direct you towards this
>>34098144
>>
>>34098536
Are you OP? Are you a khv?
>>
>>34098555
No to first question and yes to the second one, well not hugless because some hs classmate hugged me probably to make fun of me
>>
>>34097931
Turning 25 soon, I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>34098575
I want to know from OP. If he's not a robot then he can fuck off.
>>
Only a year left until Wizardhood, OP. Why would I kill myself? Plus, I wanna hang around and see what kind of crazy future technology we'll have. Although society will probably be more of an oppressive dystopia than it is now.
>>
>still eating tendies everyday only 240lbs
>going to continue till I'm atleast 300+

no job, probably going get on gibmedat disability so you normie fags will have to pay to keep me alive
>>
RaHoWa is my life essence
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.